Rejoice!! BarryBeer is coming, BarryBeer is coming...

T

Testin da Cable

Originally posted by DBs
had its root firmly stuck in some dirt.

you're not paraphrasing something I hope :/ late night dalliances in the BWHQ I wish not to be made aware of!
as to the other thing, have no fear...your education is near!! (err ok, I know) also...as Luap admits he doesn't want to arrange things properly...will there be a disco? I like discos tbh. Flashy lights and whatnot :) and nasteh wimmins without beards! :eek:

M

mank

If there are any BW mugs left and people promise not to hurt me, I'm there!

S

Summo

OMGWOWBARRYBEER! :D

I'll be there, and I'd love to stop over on someone's floor, if possible (DBs, I'm winking at you here). I'm not fussed about a bed, I'm clean and house trained.

I'm off to see Eddie Izzard in December and I can't remember the date. I'll vote soon...

Incidentaly, Mank, I intend to punch you until my knuckles bleed, but I'm not sure it'll hurt you.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Originally posted by Summo
OMGWOWBARRYBEER! :D

I'll be there, and I'd love to stop over on someone's floor, if possible (DBs, I'm winking at you here). I'm not fussed about a bed, I'm clean and house trained.

I'm off to see Eddie Izzard in December and I can't remember the date. I'll vote soon...

Incidentaly, Mank, I intend to punch you until my knuckles bleed, but I'm not sure it'll hurt you.

I have found a full length settee in my lounge that can sleep a 6footer....

What's the deal with Mank? Did I miss something?

That is a full flat now.

/me hangs up the NO VACANCIES sign

S

Summo

familyguy.jpg

ALL RIGHT, YEAH! YEAH! BRING IT AAAAWWWWN!

Thanks, DBs. :D

Y

Yoni

depending on work etc

I know I have a presentation to give the board that month but they have not given me a date. I may pop down.

Although if it is the 13th its my old mums bday so I don't know if I will be in the country.

S

Swift^

I'll consider it if regular forumites go.

So I probably won't go, as it'll be a bunch of people we've never heard of sitting in the corner looking old and bearded.

T

The-Don

I *may* go... we'll see...

oh and if i go deebs, a pint is definitely out of the question :)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Originally posted by The-Don
I *may* go... we'll see...

oh and if i go deebs, a pint is definitely out of the question :)

Good cos I don't drink beer.

Large vodka and orange please!

C

Ch3tan

Originally posted by Swift^
I'll consider it if regular forumites go.

So I probably won't go, as it'll be a bunch of people we've never heard of sitting in the corner looking old and bearded.

Quite a few forumites last time. And they may be sitting in a corner, but they'll have shit loads of food flying at em.

C

Ch3tan

Wonder if Horus will try dirty tactics again, and fight with chemical warfare...

T

Testin da Cable

ooh err I remember that. my, did my eyes burn :eek:

H

Horus

No pepper sprays, I promise :)

Unless there's a disco. The moment anyone tries to get me in the same room as a bunch of dancing geeks is the moment they get a faceful of ionised plasma (sorry, UFO: Aftermath on the brain).

T

TedTheDog

Sorry, no BW mugs left (cheap joke about GAME employees deleted).

M

mank

bah, what about other merchandise? make it worth my while!

H

hoggsboss

i may have to come and lurk as i do here.

Originally posted by Testin da Cable
the dutch call it a tulip and it's smoked.

if its the same as the tulips we used to know and love they are mightily effective :great:

L

luap

you lot know as well as I do that any odd cigarettes or Tunisian ceramic ware will get you carried away by the long arm of the instant fine waving cops.

Pub ppl wont like it needless to say. Dont want it to be a short night.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Originally posted by luap
you lot know as well as I do that any odd cigarettes or Tunisian ceramic ware will get you carried away by the long arm of the instant fine waving cops.

Pub ppl wont like it needless to say. Dont want it to be a short night.

We is talking about afterwards at a secret location.....

T

Testin da Cable

I like getting carried away, but only by busty buxom blonde bimbo babes...not blue badge bearing bonneted bobbies (damn that was hard). We're talking about the hypothetical application of medical herbary as sanctioned by druids, hippies and other enlightened folk.

S

Swift^

I've never been in a pub where someone has complained about my 'smoking'.

Let alone being kicked out, or arrested.

A

Addlcove

somebody (read parents) just told me I had to pay my own presents this year (the ones you plan on giving away ya know) so I have to cancel my room at Chez' DB, sorry :(

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Originally posted by Addlcove
somebody (read parents) just told me I had to pay my own presents this year (the ones you plan on giving away ya know) so I have to cancel my room at Chez' DB, sorry :(

Easy to fix, dont give any away.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Please make it somewhere different that the Deveraux.

Ie

a) It has some form of music in background
b) It has lots of totty
c) It has decent drinks
d) It doesn't have rotters sitting in the corner dribbling

Z

Zarjazz

Well all the original / old-skool BarryBeer people should remember the Bierodrome place we first went to. Asking on IRC got a big thumbs up from my / DBs / Lecter & Jop.

Great beer + lots of it. Top totty (for DBs of course), decent food + music.

BB home is Biero in Angel / Islington but they've got places in Camden & Soho.

Soho is more central but busy, Islington we can get seats but maybe slightly further to travel for some (that u Luap u lazy git! :)

Comments?

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Fits my criteria.

Count me in

S

Summo

Wherever for me, I'll be on the tube anyway.

If you can, could someone post the name and address of the pub we eventually go to?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom