Rejoice!! BarryBeer is coming, BarryBeer is coming...

L

luap

BarryBeer is coming, BarryBeer is coming....

Im thinking forward to BarryBeer Xmas 2003 \o/
In past years it's been a total hoot and I thoroughly recommend you go, both IRC and forum folk.

Before you consider going, remember these ground rules.

1. Luap is tehj organiser and wont have time to pay for beer, please give generously.

2. DBs and TTD are teh daddies (nearly typed Daffy) of BW so they shouldn’t have to pay either. (You owe them and you know it)

3. No food fights, without me.

4. Yes it's in London again, yes it will be the Deveroux again. Stop bitchin, get on a train, blag a stopover at someones house. (not mine, my dogs will eat you in your sleep)

5. It HAS to be December, being XMAS BarryBeer and all that. Date preferences please, need to figure on the most popular date but deffo December

I plan to get a function room for our unique enjoyment including our own bar and maybe, just maybe, a disco / DJ thing.

Discos, DJs aint free, if there was a whip round, would you consider putting a small cheque in the post to cover costs? Any profit would go behind the bar.

Comments and suggestions welcome :)

T

Testin da Cable

l00pz0r4tehw1n!!

I vaguely seem to remember promising to organize something in amsterdam....ohoh slipped my mind :/ something for spring next year then!

the Deveroux again? ooh, if (if) I come I'll have to remember to sit next to G again. his chicken and your face Paul! ;)

M

MYstIC G

It's not big & it's not clever.....

(was damn fucking funny though :))

L

L_Plates

Whynot have one in Blackpool :)

AS I LIVE THERE :p

Iknow its in london !

M

mank

I might come if people promise not to hurt me :)

L

luap

Anyone got any pics they can put up to show ppl the quality of the attending company and the refinement of the conversation

T

The-Don

the beer mat saga was funny as fuck

Lecter's facial expression with beer mats wedged between his glasses was priceless :D

L

luap

And what bastard put them there? Huh? huh?

oh right

A

Addlcove

this an "old-school" only? or can we all participate?

L

luap

Everyone is welcome but its a pub so over 16s only I guess

T

Testin da Cable

dates dammit <grumble>

how about friday 12th or saturday 13th?

A

Addlcove

saturdays preferably.... I gotta fly in from DK and get home again sunday ;)

D

doh_boy

I may actually have a free weekend for this :)

as for photo's haven't we done this before?

acb.sized.jpg

I'm in the white jumper btw

B

bids

If it's Friday 12th, and I put in an appearance, this is my birthday, so that means you lot have to buy me beers all night and give me expensive presents ?

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Anywhere close to the 14th is good for me as its my birfday and i reach the ripe old age of 35.

Now ho do i do a bloody poll...

L

luap

ewww make it go away.... not pics of you lot, pics of BarryBeers gone by :)

T

Testin da Cable

can someone put meh up for the night? I'm not sleeping rough in some alley like Excess1on and SK heh. I have teh standards!!*

*statement may not be entirely true ;)

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by Testin da Cable
can someone put meh up for the night?

same here really, and afterall I don´t look all that menacing <grin>

M

mank

If I come would I get ridiculed for not getting hammered? I dunno if I'll bother to drink, because I don't know if I'd stay overnight/anyone would put me up.

T

Testin da Cable

no, but I may ridicule you for other reasons :) drink what you like laddie, though you may get funny looks if you order a soy-curd milkshake or coffee (I ordered coffee, which is a perfectly normal thing to do imo and got looked at right squiffy. Then again, it's entirely possible that Luap warned in advance to watch out for dutch accents as they're dead sexeh ;))

D

djpringle

Mank, you wouldn't get ridiculed for not being hammered, if I remember rightly there wasn't that many really hammered people there....though I can't remember it that well, apart from falling over a bar stool :(

As for dates, anything apart from the 12th. 13th would be the best as I get into the country Saturday morning.

M

mank

hmm, I'd get drunk if I had somewhere to stay :>

19th/20th is best for me though.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I have a triple bunkbed (ie 1 single, 1 double underneath) that is available for use (no wanking tho as my kids gotta sleep in them the following week :p)

The above does NOT include the use of my double bed.....

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by DBs
The above does NOT include the use of my double bed.....

would that be "not available" or "no wanking?"

T

Testin da Cable

DBs I'd like to claim a bunk at your place if you don't mind :) I'd also like a good brekky after heh. I'll even help get/make it :D

edit: not wanking is fine, but I presume farting is allowed? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom