Red = Dead

Reignfire

One of Freddy's beloved
Caeli said:
Grats on your decision Nightsend, I'll zerg you first chance I get now instead of leaving you.

So you was the Kobold warrior that saw me solo and then slammed and then ran away .. :) please explain how you out ran Charge and sprint after i purged your slam and landed snowshower?

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Hestethun said:
he actually judge ppl out of FH xDDD atlest wot he told me :DDD

Yeah, because it is highly probable that I talk with someone like you, please try again.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
yeah but he's only insulting the french, surely thats allowed? everyone hates the french.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
phew long thread. I can't believe some of you have such a loong memory. I tend to forget who done wot after a few beers and my short term memory loss comes back.

How about this.

Soloing is a personal choice. Like an ethic. No-one else can be bound by your personal ethic but guess what - no-one else can take that ethic away from you. No matter how much they add or prawn you. Only you can remove the ethic. Personally I think only you lose when you give it up.

As for those that mock people who try to have some personal ethic. Shame on you because you can at least admit that no-one is perfect.

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved
Reignfire said:
So you was the Kobold warrior that saw me solo and then slammed and then ran away .. :) please explain how you out ran Charge and sprint after i purged your slam and landed snowshower?
And you were the Celt blademaster that saw me solo and under attack by the rest of the DC campers and thought, "hey, lets help out the realm!11!1".

IIRC you purged slam rather late, so I already had a headstart, just kept sprinting away to see how far you and your realmmeights wanted to run for a few prescious rps. Doubt you landed snowshower, or I would have been dead. I don't have purge so can't do shit about snares/stuns etc.

Oh yeah, and I had speedhack running, obviously. Finally managed to have both speedhack, radar and aimbot running at the same time. :fluffle:

censi

Can't get enough of FH
if the french are so sophisticated why does everywhere smell of piss?

(was just some funny quote i heard once, no offense im like 1/4 french as well! dont think its right to have a dig at someone from where they are from. unless they're irish or greek ofc)

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Quote Nightsend: "Shame I can't carry out my newly declared playstyle, only nice people out here atm."

:)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Kagato said:
yeah but he's only insulting the french, surely thats allowed? everyone hates the french.
i think deep down even the french hate the french

Reignfire

One of Freddy's beloved
Caeli said:
And you were the Celt blademaster that saw me solo and under attack by the rest of the DC campers and thought, "hey, lets help out the realm!11!1".

IIRC you purged slam rather late, so I already had a headstart, just kept sprinting away to see how far you and your realmmeights wanted to run for a few prescious rps. Doubt you landed snowshower, or I would have been dead. I don't have purge so can't do shit about snares/stuns etc.

Oh yeah, and I had speedhack running, obviously. Finally managed to have both speedhack, radar and aimbot running at the same time. :fluffle:

As u saw i was only1 chasing you after that caster knocked u off the horse. u was on full HP.

I landed snowshower. Thats a fact. In the remote chance it didnt that still not explain u outran Charge?

And I asked you a question. Didnt say that you used Hax

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved
Sprint, endpot and some more sprinting. Doubt you used charge or you would have caught me tbh. Not like I can run that fast as a heavy tank.

And being stunned kinda knocked me off the horse, wanna guess what would have happend if I had sticked around? I saw more then just you and the caster swooping in there, wasn't in the mood to fight a caster, an rr9 BM and more. For some odd reason.

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Caeli said:
Sprint, endpot and some more sprinting. Doubt you used charge or you would have caught me tbh. Not like I can run that fast as a heavy tank.

And being stunned kinda knocked me off the horse, wanna guess what would have happend if I had sticked around? I saw more then just you and the caster swooping in there, wasn't in the mood to fight a caster, an rr9 BM and more. For some odd reason.

Is there anything that you actually DO want to fight? :> Found you earlier landing a full PA chain on me and then running off :>

Everz

FH is my second home
Solari said:
Is there anything that you actually DO want to fight? :> Found you earlier landing a full PA chain on me and then running off :>
hes lost when it comes to 1v1, even 7v1 is to tough for him.

Mckennitt

Loyal Freddie
Censi said: (was just some funny quote i heard once, no offense im like 1/4 french as well! dont think its right to have a dig at someone from where they are from. unless they're irish or greek ofc)

When greeks were writing philosophy u were hanging from the trees :p

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Mckennitt said:
When greeks were writing philosophy u were hanging from the trees :p

Thats actually quite funny :)

I wonder if hating the french is the one thing that can unite the realms, a certain sorc is already doing a good job there.

lets zerg paris, first guild to claim the eiffel tower wins a cookie.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Kagato said:
Thats actually quite funny :)

I wonder if hating the french is the one thing that can unite the realms, a certain sorc is already doing a good job there.

lets zerg paris, first guild to claim the eiffel tower wins a cookie.

But...but....why all the hate :( What about spreading some strong :fluffle:

Why do you hate me so much, gonna make me cry irl you nasties :(

Ging

Part of the furniture
liloe said:
But...but....why all the hate :( What about spreading some strong :fluffle:

Why do you hate me so much, gonna make me cry irl you nasties :(

so there is another reason to have a box of kleenex to hand?

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
france is actually a very nice country, just to many french people in it.

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
censi said:
(was just some funny quote i heard once, no offense im like 1/4 french as well! dont think its right to have a dig at someone from where they are from. unless they're irish or greek ofc)

Why hate the irish , its not like were sober enough to be stuck up our own asses like the fr..... no ..... wait ...now im jsut adding to the hate :/

nothing against french ppl btw :p

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
france is actually a very nice country, just to many french people in it.

probably more english there than french atm...lol

been readig this post and tbh your all mad......

daoc is a realm vs realm so all fight each other....bt then now ad again ill venture out solo and hibs do seem to leave me alone more than mids....

mids do seem rp horney still, hibs will normally leave me be wave....laugh whatever.....its normally when i chase after the one that laugh'd and hit him a few times i get nuked to mush.......

its the principle.

Im not rr5 yet, i dont care...i rvr for fun not rp...and some peeps need to rememeber that.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Sollac said:
been readig this post and tbh your all mad......

yeah :(, ever since that dog with that crazy look in it`s eyes bit me, i`ve not been quite the same.

Sollac said:
daoc is a realm vs realm so all fight each other....

yeah, can`t we just be nice to eachother and love eatchother OUTGAME and tear eachothers guts out ingame ???

the world would be so much nicer if we did it this way and not the other way round.

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
some posts have been here... well just too lol :p like red HATred

u should see a doctor or something about rage problems, couse i can feel it in ur posts....
and spitting out random crap out rvr atm.... pft by the feel of it i think all the rvr u have seen are the kill tasks u can do for rps.

and why is the hate against high RRs? its what u get when u have played rvr for a long time... so you cant cut it by makeing rps so other ppl should get theyr rps deleted becouse of it ?

i play different types of rvr.... visual solo (VW), stealther (ranger, NS), visual grp(druid)
when i solo, i dont add... when im grped, i try to tell the grp not to add, and most of the time ppl listen, but i cant allways control 7 other ppl (controll... lol :p)

its Nightsend own choise how he plays... if hes going kill evrything now... then be it. as long as he feels is fun for him.

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved
Solari said:
So next time you'll want me to stand in TWF instead? Or should I stand by and watch you heal back to full? Maybe just sit down and strip of my armor.

I know what my char can and cannot do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom