Red = Dead

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Always make me chuckle when i get added on by an "honerable" player and then when i ask why they did this heinus act its because "your a member of synergy" some other bullshit excuse.

its just complete horseshit gingy sorry.

a player never has an "hororable" tag by his own accord, its a consensus. If you get a known honor player adding on your fights, its because you fucking added on him.

where theres smoke theres fire, your guild are reknowned for it, and trying to flip the arguement around with what your saying just doesnt wash, because everyone has experienced what your guild does out there etc...

raid

Can't get enough of FH
Ging said:
Always make me chuckle when i get added on by an "honerable" player and then when i ask why they did this heinus act its because "your a member of synergy" some other bullshit excuse.

is it so strange considering that as a guild synergy is a prime example of "honorable"?

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie
Red HATred said:
blah blah whatever......

Some say it is not for the RP's they duel , but for the honest fight...

Why cry or call someone a leech if that ain't the matter? You solo'ers want the easy way up.. hiding behind a one on one fight.

mebbe cuz its not an honest fight if some1 adds?, its called respect to your opponents but judging from your post i guess you have no idea what that means so nvm

Red HATred said:
Basic priciple of adding is: you have won a fight faster, easier and you can move to the next one a lot faster. Which would in turn mean you gain twice the ammount of rp's in those fights, kiving longer, fighting longer and having fun a lot longer. That instead of fighting and releasing....
Most dueling ppl already have their ress bots in thesame area..; how's that for the next step toward total detruction of the game concept?

good luck all

thats exactly how adders(retards that arent worth the slightest bit of respect, yes this is an insult) think. but as mentioned alot before from the decent ppl still playing this game no1 rly cares about the rps anymore. all of those ppl got their rr10+ chars by now (many already since a loooong time, some even have 2-3 rr10+) so there is absolutely no reason to still give a flying fuck about the rp/hour you do nowadays.

only ppl who still care about rps are the noobs that might play for like 4 years who never have done anything else than add/zerg, never been part in a good working set group/guild and just got their rr8 after mythic finally helped them out with the new rp system.

i mean i perfectly understand when ppl dont have the time or simply cba to play in such groups since their are like 7845395739 more important things in life which can also be more fun then sitting in front of the computer every evening. but when those ppl start to disrespect the efford some ppl put into the game by simply zerging/adding on them 24/7 and therefor destroy their fun which they worked so hard for then i seriously ask you: who is more of an asshole here?

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
daoc_xianghua said:
mebbe cuz its not an honest fight if some1 adds?, its called respect to your opponents but judging from your post i guess you have no idea what that means so nvm

thats exactly how adders(retards that arent worth the slightest bit of respect, yes this is an insult) think. but as mentioned alot before from the decent ppl still playing this game no1 rly cares about the rps anymore. all of those ppl got their rr10+ chars by now (many already since a loooong time, some even have 2-3 rr10+) so there is absolutely no reason to still give a flying fuck about the rp/hour you do nowadays.

only ppl who still care about rps are the noobs that might play for like 4 years who never have done anything else than add/zerg, never been part in a good working set group/guild and just got their rr8 after mythic finally helped them out with the new rp system.

i mean i perfectly understand when ppl dont have the time or simply cba to play in such groups since their are like 7845395739 more important things in life which can also be more fun then sitting in front of the computer every evening. but when those ppl start to disrespect the efford some ppl put into the game by simply zerging/adding on them 24/7 and therefor destroy their fun which they worked so hard for then i seriously ask you: who is more of an asshole here?

repped, one of the best replies

liloe

It's my birthday today!
daoc_xianghua said:

I kinda don't agree. Who are you to call those who play different noobs? I see your point and I know how shit it is to get steamrolled by trigger-happy people when you're solo, but sadly it happens, still I don't agree to call these people stuff on forums. I mean ye, I surely will do it in /gu as quick reaction, that's normal, but the time I alt+tab and start a new thread I cooled down alrdy ^^

Some people simply play it as the massive war roleplaying game and in such a case there is no disrespect, there's just friend and foe.

I'm not gonna make friends with that opinion, but seriously, holding eternal grudges against people who added on your fights will just give you a headache and nothing more =)

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture

Yeah, why would anyone have any grudges against Synergy!:wanker:

Ging

Part of the furniture
censi said:
its just complete horseshit gingy sorry.

a player never has an "hororable" tag by his own accord, its a consensus. If you get a known honor player adding on your fights, its because you fucking added on him.

where theres smoke theres fire, your guild are reknowned for it, and trying to flip the arguement around with what your saying just doesnt wash, because everyone has experienced what your guild does out there etc...

tell me censi - when was the last time i "added" on you? Dont even try to bring up the time at the villa when u had been firing arrows at my support for the previous hour.

secondly tell me when u last saw my guild "out there"?

Back to my point - i pulled off a fight a few days ago. In doing so got my grp out of poisiton and the fg of experienced "honerable" players who I had stopped my grp "adding" on then attacked us - my pug ddint have a chance. Now im not complaining about the fight or any adding incident, what aggrivated me was that we CLEARLY pulled off and showed not to add yet they still piled into us. Now excluding your personal feelings for me and the guild im in is that honerable play?

Ging

Part of the furniture
raid said:
is it so strange considering that as a guild synergy is a prime example of "honorable"?

ahh but what about the times when you see these "honerable" high rr elite players who talk so pure on here bashing away with a fg at a rr2 solo tank or trio, or as stated above see a grp intentionally not adding then fuck them in the side/back?

ill be the first to admit my hands are not clean - iv'e played like a right Censi at times...

Ging

Part of the furniture
Coldbeard said:
Yeah, why would anyone have any grudges against Synergy!:wanker:

i would guess for the same reason people think your a complete fucking cock :wanker:

pip

Banned
Ging said:
i would guess for the same reason people think your a complete fucking cock :wanker:
Nah more like a maggot:) only real men like me have a cock:p

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
liloe said:
Some people simply play it as the massive war roleplaying game and in such a case there is no disrespect, there's just friend and foe.

:worthy:

well, not completely true.

there are friends and foes, and foes you respect.

... the other day my grouped killed 8 or so soloers in one go, we thought they were a group <rolls eyes>

Everz

FH is my second home
Ging said:
ahh but what about the times when you see these "honerable" high rr elite players who talk so pure on here bashing away with a fg at a rr2 solo tank or trio, or as stated above see a grp intentionally not adding then fuck them in the side/back?

ill be the first to admit my hands are not clean - iv'e played like a right Censi at times...

ging m8, your speaking the truth :worthy:

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Nuklear said:
If GOA / Mythic wanted this to be a 1 vs 1 game they would have allready implemented a solo area and also taken away the ability to group.

They have not implimented any 1 vs 1 area, duel arena or nothing, after 4 years so maybe they think 1 vs 1 is not the way to go.
the ability to solo exsists, so therefore its a part of the game to fight 1v1, its not the only 1v1 but it is a part of the game

Ahtlehson

Fledgling Freddie
- I just read few messages there, so I don't know the history if this thread -​

People might add/zerg for RPs yes. And they can solo aswell. For instance, they gets RPs in FGs by steamrolling everyone who gets on their way and some happy other day they solo kills with honor. It's just one chance for some people, not for all. I do that. I get RPs to win more which is more fun than losing. Isn't it?

Yay, for the holy Realm points! :worthy: ( You gotta agree that winning is more fun than losing. )

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
Nightsend, are you trying to justify your "playstyle" after so long?

Reignfire

One of Freddy's beloved
Dafft said:
Nightsend, are you trying to justify your "playstyle" after so long?

Justify what?

YOU are the last person to talk about zerging unless its from the zerging adding POV.

I have only ever added on people that zerg. FFS I even let Zefs go If he is already in combat, As Xrystofer knows I dont particular like Zefs style of play, but i have respect for his opponent

As per the statement, now if its red its dead. Lol I stated that but as people this morning would testify I still didnt add or take a kill if some1 not at full hp or want to fight.

I read thru some of the response and those that I respect have said things that i agree with.

Haxen, OFC i wont add on you or Guindor as although other people have said you 2 have added on others, i have never seen you 2 do it and have never added on me.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Ging said:

Someone I consider lowlife scum thinks I am a complete fucking cock, oh noes.

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
daoc_xianghua said:
epeen stroking ftw...

thats...blablalbal ...more epeen stroking

For your information you f**** r*ta*d.... did it ever occure to you that those , whom you call noobs, could be the possible reason why there still will be ppl roaming in this universe in a few months time?

Who will you fight after you totally destroyed the basic massive multiplayer game and tried to make it your stupid-single-person-epeen-storking-counterstrike-game, stupid toyboy....

no one ever mentioned the fact that ppl whom are roaming solo are stupid... but the solo-whiners that get trampled by a load of enemies are the cry babies that can't handle the fact that they DO NOT SUCCEED in trying to establish something that :
a) i NOT possible by ANY in game means...
b) simpley NOT allowed to be organized out of game
can't stop crying

So stop the crying and start the fighting....
As said before... all you really want is just some personal satisfaction in winning a fight that is TOTALLY unbalanced to start with and secondly just not meant to be. You just wanne stroke your bloddy stupid ego.

YOU WILL NOT AND NEVER ESTABLISH A SINGLE PLAYER VERSION IN THIS UNIVERSE.... if mythic creates a dueling zone, that'll be the end of the whining... but until then, live with it.. it is war out there.. you have NO POINT, NO REASON for crying.. YOU are the wrong ppl in the WRONG game.
If you are fed up with the basic concept of total war.... p*** off and go play pac-man.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
the population is hemorrhaging, why idiots like you want ruin the fun for the tiny population that is still left is beyond me. Its cluless sheep like you that have ruined the game, not the people that just want to enjoy the game vs likeminded people in peace. Where si the fun in steaming around the place firing off AOEs?

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
the population is hemorrhaging, why idiots like you want ruin the fun for the tiny population that is still left is beyond me. Its cluless sheep like you that have ruined the game, not the people that just want to enjoy the game vs likeminded people in peace. Where si the fun in steaming around the place firing off AOEs?

will you conquer rellics with four wannebee-ninja-toyboys?

Those like-minded epeen ppl better buy another game, until then , they will be steamrolled, trampled, trashed, kicked over and over and over... the whining won't stop since they just can't... win

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
who gives a shit about relics?

(and actually i have been involved in both relic attack for hib and relic defence for alb over the last few months)

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Red HATred said:
will you conquer rellics with four wannebee-ninja-toyboys?
your replies makes fh worth reading! a shame you're such a retarded zerger who thinks that rps > all...

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
your replies makes fh worth reading! a shame you're such a retarded zerger who thinks that rps > all...

90% of my gaming time i roam solo... fyi ;-) cheers

do you hear me cry...

at least i know what all is about..

the only ppl that'll hear me cry are my /gu members when i had to suffer yet another stun nuke nuke nuke death....

edit: rp's are the last thing on my mind tbh

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved
Grats on your decision Nightsend, I'll zerg you first chance I get now instead of leaving you.

raid

Can't get enough of FH
Ging said:

it's lame ofc, especially if you personally try to play fair. but synergy groups do lame things at times... can certainly see why some people might wanna return the favour. :(

Ging

Part of the furniture
Coldbeard said:
Someone I consider lowlife scum thinks I am a complete fucking cock, oh noes.

the fact you consider me means you hold me in higher regard than I hold u..

Ging

Part of the furniture
raid said:
it's lame ofc, especially if you personally try to play fair. but synergy groups do lame things at times... can certainly see why some people might wanna return the favour. :(

thats fair enough ofc, but i wasnt in a synergy grp, i was in a pug, i very much doubt they even know i was in the grp - it was jsut reflex for them to see rps and pile in. I have no problem with that - its the fact they preach on here and irc then act like hippocrits ingame - i suppose its my fault for expecting them to actually be true to their words.

Shouldn't be so nieve after so many years playing the same game as them.

I have no problem with people adding/zerging or playing how they want ingame - but when they request things and then fuck over poeple who actually do as they ask then that a tad annoying. If i got 1gp for every time ive pulled off/not added/left a resting grp etc when running a pug and then got shitfucked because of it id have 467gp!

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
Ging said:
the fact you consider me means you hold me in higher regard than I hold u..

he actually judge ppl out of FH xDDD atlest wot he told me :DDD

censi

Can't get enough of FH
tell me censi - when was the last time i "added" on you? Dont even try to bring up the time at the villa when u had been firing arrows at my support for the previous hour.

secondly tell me when u last saw my guild "out there"?

When I attacked your FG you were running past the house fighting no one. You make it sounds like Im adding on you. And the person I shot was polly. wasnt done to try and kill him (attacking FG with 12 bow doesnt do much tbh). Was done more as a hello.

I would not hesitate to add on you though, and im hoping even you are not ignorent enough to think if I added on you it would be lame or not deserved.

last time I saw synergy FG out was prolly around a month ago or summin. I was shooting some inf who was near beno wall, your group steamed out from keep added on me and laugh spammed me. remember lookdaddy and riderich was in the group and you were in the group but thats about all i can remember.

Ging

Part of the furniture
censi said:
When I attacked your FG you were running past the house fighting no one. You make it sounds like Im adding on you. And the person I shot was polly. wasnt done to try and kill him (attacking FG with 12 bow doesnt do much tbh). Was done more as a hello.

you didnt know it was polly at the time

censi said:
I would not hesitate to add on you though, and im hoping even you are not ignorent enough to think if I added on you it would be lame or not deserved.

u can add on me as much as u want meight - u pay your subs and im sure your a nice guy irl - in fact i know of 7 occasions pre NF when you added on me - this was ofc when you were in your little zerg and before you even knew me. But ofc being self styled elite warlord of honour and virtue your hands are clean of "wankplay"

censi said:
last time I saw synergy FG out was prolly around a month ago or summin. I was shooting some inf who was near beno wall, your group steamed out from keep added on me and laugh spammed me. remember lookdaddy and riderich was in the group and you were in the group but thats about all i can remember.

Ok time for a "fact" lession, firstly i was not "leading" that grp - and i would put it to you to prove I did any dmg to you on that occasion - if u were to check your logs u will see i didnt even cast.
Secondly that was not a synergy gg - i know this as there hasnt been a synergy gg for 4 months.
So what you consitituted as a synergy fg was infact a pug with 3 synergy members in it.

And going back to the villa incident - :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom