Really starting to dislike rvr how it is atm

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
For albs there is always fights atm, go to crau find brehon maulers and the other rog clan and you get rp, but for hibs its another story.

I even powerlvld a warden with my mauler to 46 and full toa in 14 hours /shrug so borred was I, im starting to enjoy pve more then rvr, lol and when playing rvr the first 4 years 10 hours a day, then there is something wrong.

I admit it sucks.

Like really albs please fuck of. We don't have any relics yet but you insist on taking more mid keep/towers it's just sad.

You make people want to give up. I thought i was quite a strong minded and determined person but this is taking the fucking piss now.

One complaining there's not enough albs to fight, the other telling albs to fo :p I love this community.....

Meril

Fledgling Freddie
There isent enough of the right albs, and to many of the wrong ones i guess ?

Jeffery

Fledgling Freddie
For albs there is always fights atm, go to crau find brehon maulers and the other rog clan and you get rp, but for hibs its another story.

As a Solo infil myself i found last nite (21 march ) that with albs instant rvr there was alot of action for the zergers and fgs in one hehe ... at times i found it quite fun when i could pick off someone running accross the bridge that could not keep up with the zerg from both alb and hib realm, sure it was not fun killing like 3 people max in 1 run .. but i found it just funny as fuck picking the weaker targets, i think it would be cool if mids got irvr in hib but we always know what happens, someone trys rr after a while, but a cool idea is if we had irvr in 1 realm for the zergs and the fg's then maybe a irvr in another realm for soloers to meet up around a bridge and have some duels .. or this against the COC ?

liloe

It's my birthday today!
i just have to say this..
why the F*ck do hibs get baseline stun AND the only insta cast debuff that interrupts, AND most needed stuff in 1 spec?! chanter, all thats needed in 1 spec, warden gets everything good in nurt, bainshee gets the strongest nuke in game as baseline.. animist pets.. omfg.. want me to keep going? this is just so stupid

You're a fool if you believe that. Friars get everything in enhance aswell, along with the heal proc styles. Every realm has baseline stun and stun has its advantages and disadvantages aswell. Stun might seem overpowered for the burst DPS, but for further CC it's really bad. Also, to take your gentle words, albs can f*ck off when it comes to caster utility :p I've played all three realms and sorc/cabby was by far the most deadly thing to duo/trio with as cleric. Nothing you can produce with the same amount of chars in hib. (let's compare debuff, pbae, speed and a pet on chanter with: debuff, disease, pet, nearsight, lifetap, stat-debuffs and a good RR5 on cabby)

Also I bet that my animist can deal more max damage and more burst damage than a bainshee and I have more utility aswell. I'm 6L1 only and atm I can get ~500dmg without any debuffs (MoM3, AA2), so you imagine what happens when I get higher RR ^^

Also if you want to interrupt after being stunned (no I'm sry but you can't be killed within a 9s stun (-resists -stoicism), then get some insta interrupts. On my BM I'm using the ML10 cloak which is rather nice with a 1500range 10s 100% nearsight. So instead of moaning, tweak your gear to get what you want.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
on Det4+capped resists+cl resists buffs this stun lasts like 2 seconds btw. It's only overpowered 1v1, when you face 2 enemies you will always prefer root/mezz over stun.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
and on casters without det you'll toast them ;)

don't downplay stun - it's damned good on a spec nuke class..

heck it's almost decent on a smitor with 2 power relics :p

liloe

It's my birthday today!
and on casters without det you'll toast them ;)

don't downplay stun - it's damned good on a spec nuke class..

heck it's almost decent on a smitor with 2 power relics :p

Well it's good in some situations, it's less good in others. I guess it's better versus classes that can use spells or instas to interrupt you, but it's better on targets that are pure melee.

No matter what though, I found that the current lack of fights means, that enemies usually have purge up, so no matter what I do, it's not really helpful =)

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
One complaining there's not enough albs to fight, the other telling albs to fo :p I love this community.....

Really flim, stop with the cheap shots, i'm sure you can concieve how the two points could possibly not be mutually exclusive. Talk about low grade flame baiting.

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie

Fairly shit summary of a mod

brad complains because albs take keeps from mids yet mids have no relics and are at a "suffering" pov

and yes there are not enough albs, also not enough hibs also not enough mids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom