Really awesome pictures thread

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Rare to get fog where I am, but here's one from the last time.

_DSC3874_fh.jpg

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
It was the smooth-as-silk Stokey accent that drew me in. Like a moth to a flame. :(

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
BqCyHpn.jpg

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I've been offered a DJI Phantom 2 Vision + second hand by a mate, I may buy it. It's quite cool. I can't use it for work though, too much hassle with licenses.

aerial 1.jpg

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I would never have bought mine had I researched properly beforehand about required permits and stuff. I basically have to become a pilot (the theoretical side anyway) before I can use it to make money.

soze

I am a FH squatter
A guy in work uses a drone and he made about a grand in the summer doing jobs for people he knows. He only has a £100 one. But what are these rules of which you speak? The only one I knew about was not being allowed one that flies itself and having to stay in line of sight to it.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Oh man, 15 years ago I would call you all fairy queers for worrying about such bullshit rules and tell you to just go and do it. But not now. Now these rules worry me. I fucking hate maturity.

Edit - 10 years at most not 15.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
A guy in work uses a drone and he made about a grand in the summer doing jobs for people he knows. He only has a £100 one. But what are these rules of which you speak? The only one I knew about was not being allowed one that flies itself and having to stay in line of sight to it.

Look on the CAA website, if you operate one for money you must be licensed. These are early days so they'll come down on people like a tonne of bricks.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
£500 for the Phantom and a Canon 60D body. I'm very tempted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom