Really awesome pictures thread

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
11807590_1052378218169611_4773645821525478047_o.jpg

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Lahore? Badishah mosque or something like that. Long time ago (1999 when I went) but think that's it.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Moving photos. Can see national differences. Commonwealth, german and the americansimage.jpegimage.jpeg image.jpeg

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Taken last weekend in New York:

DSC_0522.jpg

I'm guessing it means that collections are down and he's just wondering if you were interested in compensation for the accident you had?

throdgrain

FH is my second home
This is me and one of my mates on a run a couple of years ago. Notice how my salesmans haircut still shines through :p

supercool.jpg

Bodhi

I wasn't going to spam pictures of New York, but go on, one more - Manhattan at night, with the Supermoon just over the Empire State Building.

DSC_0497.jpg

Not too bad on a phone camera from a moving boat I thought....

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
DSC_0070.JPG
I saw this at the weekend. Made my knees tremble a little.

My wife laughed when I said I wanted to get a bike license :(

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Had a giant moth flying around inside the other night, landed on me while i was sleeping, so turned the light on and had a short fit, silent scream of dread and then getting the vacuum cleaner to sort it out.
Spiders I can sympathise with but moths. Well, they're just ugly butterflies.

What your post has pointed out to me is that I need to man the fuck up or I'll end up scared of all sorts of creepy crawlies.

:)

Edit: @Gwadien's pakistan picture - I was looking for which girl was eating a spider for ages :(

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Nice enginering no doubt. But to vulnerable to ride. Oh and the shit shouldnt be parked in a bus lane
It's awesome it can park where it want's, if scummy vans can that can. What you mean vulnerable? Bloody trike fairy :eek:

I was within hours of getting another bike off throd (really felt like I messed him around, but I didn't) then lots of fucked up things happened at home which took me away from that part of wanting in my life.

I will get one in March time and hopefully off the throdlord if everything is settled here, lovely run to mums care home and I'm desperate to do it on a bike :(

Bodhi

This thread and my challenges getting decent nighttime shots with a phone are making me consider a proper camera and getting into this photography lark - got a tax refund coming in soon so thinking of splashing around 300 notes on a proper camera - which Sony should I buy?

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Tbh Bods, if it were me I'd get the Alpha A7. It's the sex imo.

Bodhi

Looked at that bit it's still 700+ on Amazon. The RX-100 any good?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom