Really awesome pictures thread

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
He doesn't seen too impressed with the bike

'Meh, just take the damn picture, I got stuff to do....'

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
He might have gotten my ironic remark, but those always seem to elude you Trem.
Or maybe I just think you're a cunt?

Edit - actually fuck it, while you are being pompous and pissy please direct me to other typed responses by you with an ironic air that eluded me, I obviously missed the ironic font you used or maybe it's your mega high level of intellect that bamboozled me.

Twat.

Last edited:

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr

Edit - actually fuck it, while you are being pompous and pissy please direct me to other typed responses by you with an ironic air that eluded me, I obviously missed the ironic font you used or maybe it's your mega high level of intellect that bamboozled me.

Twat.
And breath dude.....

fettoken

I am a FH squatter

Twat.

The smiley face was the ironic remark Chill!!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
09.jpg

Spider thread now, yes?

Trem

They aren't though are they, spiders I mean? Scorpion type things?

I liked that rumour that they crave shadow so if you run from one they chase you for your shadow, I hope it's true but I doubt it.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
They do like shade and yes they are not true spiders. Had one about 6" in length jump on to my chest in an outside toilet at a golf club in Oman. Scarey fuckers and definitely let a bit of pee go early! There was picture in the club of a big one climbing up a Landrover wheel, front legs over the top and back legs still on the ground.

Syri

FH is my second home
Seriously, please take spider pics to a thread titled spider pics, so people know what they're getting into...

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
image.jpeg

They do like shade and yes they are not true spiders. Had one about 6" in length jump on to my chest in an outside toilet at a golf club in Oman. Scarey fuckers and definitely let a bit of pee go early! There was picture in the club of a big one climbing up a Landrover wheel, front legs over the top and back legs still on the ground.
Ewwww.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter

Did you flinch and scream like a girl when it got onto your chest?

Trem

I do like spiders but I would collapse if a camel spider arrived on my person in any shape or form, no fuck it lets be honest here, if any spider bigger than the UK average landed on me I would soil myself. We are safe and secure here knowing none of them will hurt or kill us but put me in Africa or Australia and it's a whole different ball game :(

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Did you flinch and scream like a girl when it got onto your chest?

I'm man enough to admit that I did scream like a 6 yr old girl and ran outside trying to brush it off, much to the amusement of people drinking outside on the patio of the clubhouse. I would add that they are quite aggressive. When I walked in and saw it on the sink it raised the two front legs and jumped at me.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I do like spiders but I would collapse if a camel spider arrived on my person in any shape or form, no fuck it lets be honest here, if any spider bigger than the UK average landed on me I would soil myself. We are safe and secure here knowing none of them will hurt or kill us but put me in Africa or Australia and it's a whole different ball game :(

They do say in Australia it isn't the really big ones you need to worry about. Personally I don't mind spiders but some insects freak me the fuck out; a millipede that was literally a foot long once ran (and ran, and ran...) over my bare foot in Kenya and I still get flashbacks

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Redback's in Australia are the main problem, very small (black with a scarlet red marking on the ctr of its back) but with a nasty venomous bite. We actually get them here in Dubai as they come in with the Timber from Aus. Had one in our garage last year, the funnel webs are a giveaway. Then its time for the Hairspray flamethrower or powerwash it out.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I'm man enough to admit that I did scream like a 6 yr old girl and ran outside trying to brush it off, much to the amusement of people drinking outside on the patio of the clubhouse. I would add that they are quite aggressive. When I walked in and saw it on the sink it raised the two front legs and jumped at me.

Hope you are feeling better these days mate. It would take some time until I'd make full recovery after that incident.

Had a giant moth flying around inside the other night, landed on me while i was sleeping, so turned the light on and had a short fit, silent scream of dread and then getting the vacuum cleaner to sort it out.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Please please please stop with the spider pics.... @Trem this is your fault... So now you can please make it stop ;'( or Ill be very mean *grumpy face*

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter

I'm sorry but screw that. I'd be levelling the place with some form of explosive and then buying a one way ticket to somewhere less hospitable to them, like Antarctica, or possibly Mars.

spiders are ok, but angry giant aggressive bastards that aren't quite spiders , just urgh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom