Real Life pictures!

kivik

Part of the furniture
never really understood guys that post pics of them showing their muscles in a forum where 95% of the members are male...

Gamah

Banned
kivik said:
never really understood guys that post pics of them showing their muscles in a forum where 95% of the members are male...

ho

mo

sex

u

al

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
mmmpie said:
Yeah as u say,mig welding offen what many find easiest to learn,as u may shake more on ur hands,than compared to tig welding.:)

ps...ill pm u for some blacksmith spam ingame soonish!:D

But in overall dont ya like welding as a job?
I never thought i would,but i like it alot!=)

Welding is not my job, im a maintenance engineer for Toyota, I repair the huge press dies that they use to make car body panels. These things are huge and weigh up to 30 tonnes each.

When bits of the form get damaged we need to weld those areas with high chrome content rods/tig rods and then grind the forms back in.

Welding is only a small part of it, the real 'skill' element is actually in the grinding. But the better job you do of the welding, the much easier it is to do the grinding.

Mig we don't use as much thankfully, thats just for repairing scrap chutes and stuff. But I never really got the hang of judging the power etc and normally blast it all away.

I don't mind the welding, but some of the forms we have to weld are very delicate, and theres no spares so if we **** it up, you have to weld even more and even more and then grind the whole damn thing back. :(

Jerelyn

One of Freddy's beloved
kivik said:
us girlies need something good to look at y'know..

-Jerelyn

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Samaroon|Terracotta said:
Tune into next years "RL Pic thread™" to see if Ethilds has grown some hair by then!

Hope not, will be a sticky mess :(

Gamah

Banned
Samaroon|Terracotta said:
Tune into next years "RL Pic thread™" to see if Ethilds has grown some hair by then!

Will never happen the bald fag :(

Gamah

Banned
Straef said:
I suppose he's disappointed after finding out that banning someone with a comment like 'go die irl' didn't have the proper result.
And my sex change turned out fine, fyi :< It's just that most camera's seem broken :(

Some days you're interesting to have a flame war against, today isn't one of those days.

MaCaBr3

Banned
Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeh at my old work

SPA50018_resize.jpg

In Salisbury cathedral when visiting Ebenezer

IMG_0201_resize.jpg

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
Some days you're interesting to have a flame war against, today isn't one of those days.
You will be, or you might be, rather than you're. Surely your dislexia doesn't cause you to fuck up grammar? Then again, you might have a special case of dislexia, just like you're a special case in certain other areas.
And I believe it's you who isn't quite ready to take a proper mental slap :)

MaCaBr3

Banned
Congax said:
Puta Madre! De Puta Puta Madre! :p

Yes I know I'm a bit ashamed of having that shirt nowadays. I bought it before all the "the oh jumping idiots" retardness tho. But yeah, who will believe me :(

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Rly old picture.

Think I have a better one somewhere.. here it is!

atos

Fledgling Freddie
I was jsut about to psot a 1600x1200 res picture. Thank god I could still edit. :p

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
atos said:
I was jsut about to psot a 1600x1200 res picture. Thank god I could still edit. :p

My 15" laptop would've died
:< And funneh, your glasses look quite the same as mine!

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Oh what the hell...
atosgp3.jpg

Reduced it in size. But this one is rather old.. think I was 19 there or something.

Oh and the hat in the first picture is Swedish craftmanship!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom