Real Life pictures!

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
Dyslexia you mean? It's quite sad you use the same tired insults, not got any new material? Must be sad to be stuck in the past and have the intelligence of a mashed banana. It is however quite fun to read through and see the guys like "Sean" who believe every random thing you say :) Having not been on IRC for about 6 months at the time of your post and not having the option to put custom ban messages when I did use IRC it seems you have turned to lying to try and win an argument, very very sad, but hey what can I expect from someone like you.

I won't be replying to any more of your trashy posts because as much as I like reading the same insults over and over it gets a little boring. Come back in a different thread when you have something new <o/
I won't get any 'new material' if you keep buggering off whenever you're proven wrong, will I? The random things I keep saying tend to be true, funnily enough. And the reason I brought the same old 'dyslexia' (yup, I'm not a native speaker, surprise) thing up, is because you keep on commenting on other people's spelling/grammar, which isn't exactly new either, not to mention a rather hypocritical thing to do when browsing through your own posts.
You were on there the last time I was, which would make my last visit about as old, and you seemed to have quite a laugh at the time, banning people over personal issues, tho I didn't expect any more from you. You did tell me to die in real life and what not, tho I'm hardly into IRC at all and it could've been a pm, personal message or even a public message, I can hardly remember. And yes, I must be quite the horrid person to be considered 'the likes of you' by yourself, one who wouldn't come up with something constructive or positive if he got paid for it, but would rather comment random users over their spelling or errors, whilst masking his own with a load of bull.
I suppose I'll have to wait for your next lovely post, which'll probably contain as much new material as the average 'best of' cd.
Sorry for not coming up with anything new or even remotely interesting, but you're hardly inspiring.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
One of the most recent pics I have I think:

Im far left blue t-shirt pic is about 1 hour before The Pharcyde came on (hence empty dance floor, go go cheap drinks) at Leeds student uni last week or something.

Eithor

Fledgling Freddie
Trigger happy Frost Thane ;)

jag_profil1.jpg

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Pint3.JPG

At the crown in boro, on a thursday for my favourite night of the week! Alcohol fueled moshing while off my rocker! :D

Zane

Fledgling Freddie
oh well here ya go! actually just a few days old.

Such posing! ;)

Plik

One of Freddy's beloved
Where is all the joints? ;o better post some pics soon

Tempra

Fledgling Freddie
Must thank everyone for one hell of a laugh, ty really made my day lol

Alhanna

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
Ok, might as well join in.

This one is from a couple of years ago, I look a mess though as I havent slept in 48 hours and im up in the yorkshire dales in winter. (The bird is a Red Tail Hawk if your wondering).

And im know im going to regret this, but heres me roleplaying with a birthday pressent a cheeky friend sent me:

Who are you calling cheeky?!!

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Alhanna said:
BUT BUT you have no hair!

I do but the lightning at the pictar is bad. maybe this pic is better hairwise.

mjanota@1153242198532-128x250.jpg

yes yes the pose sucks bad..

Gamah

Banned
I recieved this link to a picture of DavidH irl on MSN, dunno why this person was sending me topless pictures of little 7 stone boys with like less muscle than a jam tart but hey...

1287487555_l.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom