Real Life pictures!

Labbe

Fledgling Freddie
Some old picture from House of Smek (HoS)
Only Mermer, Vain, Silvermane plays DAoC theese days.
Rest of them retarded to World of Warcraft.

Frust, Bingo, Mermer, Sevril, Dunderklumpen,Silvermane
Vain, Asmiran

Attachments

• smek.jpg
    smek.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 388

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
knighthood said:
Sean cant post his picture cos mummy and daddy wont let him use the printer till hes done his homework

And i still want a pic of jimmythepost :p

and how do i post my pictures using a printer u tard :p enlighten me plz :england:

Rinusch

Fledgling Freddie
Thought idd toss me ugly mug on here aswell :p

Behold:
Rinusch.JPG

DSC03525%20edited.JPG

Gamah

Banned
Straef said:
To think even I saw that one coming ;(

I think you were there insulting me and calling my GF an "ugly whore" (even though you've never seen a pic of her) with Cloudz all because we killed your group in a computer game. Nothing like irrational people that will say anything to piss someone off because they lost at a game and don't have to fear the repercussions of what they say. Cloudz although was playing with fire bucause I knew the netcafe where he "hung out" shame the little runt wasn't worth traveling accorss London to knock some sense into :D

I await your witty reply!

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
I think you were there insulting me and calling my GF an "ugly whore" (even though you've never seen a pic of her) with Cloudz all because we killed your group in a computer game. Nothing like irrational people that will say anything to piss someone off because they lost at a game and don't have to fear the repercussions of what they say. Cloudz although was playing with fire bucause I knew the netcafe where he "hung out" shame the little runt wasn't worth traveling accorss London to knock some sense into :D

Heh, I think you're turning things around here ;p Firstly, I doubt I called her that, and secondly you're the one that was always griefing over getting your ass kicked. Surely you can remember that it was your group that always bit the dust?
I remember the 'conversation', or shitslinging contest, and you seemed rather well at coming up with shit about us, whilst knowing fuck all. And knocking some sense into someone in real life won't strengthen your place as the innocent victim.
Witty enough?

Gamah

Banned
Theres slinging shit then bringin rl into it. My usual insults were all game based, your a noob etc..run otut of heal range yada...Calling someones girlfriend an ugly whore is way out of line, call me an ugly **** fat wanker all you want but was no need for that kind of behavour.

I am not playing the victim, I was about a inch away from traveling to essex and giving cloudz a good fucking kick in, Luckly I had calmed down the following morning and realised lthat he wasn't worth the hassle.

You didn't say it, however you came out of no where and started agreeing because you wanted to wind me up.

Anyway I am not interested in rehashing the old argument, I just found it amusing that someone liek cloudz who looks and dresses like a deranged pineapple used my looks as an insult ;)

Cloudz

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:

LOL thats fucking awesome, you do know Ive only ever played from home...
there is no net cafe even where near me that has daoc afaik.
I never called your girlfriend a whore, and you know it
and again I dont live in London.

when will your lies ever stop?

and lets me honest, at least I look normal, can you say that about yourself? :)

You sit on Freddys allday posting and posting because you have nothing else to do?
You have the most posts or something? wow what an achievement.

Gamah

Banned
Cloudz said:
LOL thats fucking awesome, you do know Ive only ever played from home...
there is no net cafe even where near me that has daoc afaik.
I never called your girlfriend a whore, and you know it
and again I dont live in London.

when will your lies ever stop?

and lets me honest, at least I look normal, can you say that about yourself? :)

You sit on Freddys allday posting and posting because you have nothing else to do?
You have the most posts or something? wow what an achievement.

Sit at work all day posting on FH...yep guilty as charged who cares? I get paid to goof off.
And yes you did, but its not worth the effort to did out irc logs to prove it. I can actually say I look ok, I dont pretend to be a looker but who is here, its not a model forum. Anyway who wants to look normal? yey I blend into the background whoopie...well maybe not in a picture where I have my tounge out but alas. It's interesting how you have such a fickle memory, I mean you dont even remember it even though you apologised for it 2 days later.

if looking normal is having an overly long face with stupid hair and wearing your grandads jumper then I'm glad not normal :D

Cloudz

Fledgling Freddie
the girls like that jumper thanks!
as you say, who wants to be normal????

you said it yourself, I'm not, with my overly long face as you say, stupid hair! I agree it does need a cut though.
and my grandads top :eek:

and I'm pretty sure I never called her a whore,I did say something horrible but I didnt think it was that

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
Theres slinging shit then bringin rl into it. My usual insults were all game based, your a noob etc..run otut of heal range yada...Calling someones girlfriend an ugly whore is way out of line, call me an ugly **** fat wanker all you want but was no need for that kind of behavour.

I am not playing the victim, I was about a inch away from traveling to essex and giving cloudz a good fucking kick in, Luckly I had calmed down the following morning and realised lthat he wasn't worth the hassle.

You didn't say it, however you came out of no where and started agreeing because you wanted to wind me up.

Anyway I am not interested in rehashing the old argument, I just found it amusing that someone liek cloudz who looks and dresses like a deranged pineapple used my looks as an insult ;)
All game based? Give me a break. You replied with the same shit, and not just ingame, so forget about the goody goody behaviour. And, like I said, I'm pretty positive I didn't call her that ;p I might call her thick for hanging around a twat like you, but that's not quite the same, is it?
So it took you a night worth of sleep to realise it, even tho you were making us look petty about namecalling over a game? Surely considering to travel over to someone's net cafe to beat someone up is just as bad, if not worse?
And yes, I'll take any chance to wind you up. Does that surprise you? You've always done the same to me, so don't expect any respect from me.
As far as not bringing up an old argument, I believe you're a bit late on that one.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
People that want to hurt people IRL because of something they said (on the internet), this thread is becomming more fun by the minute and it ain't the pictures :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Vladamir said:
Wiggaplease :(

LOL! rep if i can find teh button... half drunk atm so i'll probably end up closing the window or some shit ><

Gamah

Banned
Andrilyn said:
People that want to hurt people IRL because of something they said (on the internet), this thread is becomming more fun by the minute and it ain't the pictures :)

Aye mate people should be able to sit behind a computer screen and hurl unlimited abuse with no fear of reprisal they are the strong ones irl.

Jeffery

Fledgling Freddie
Maddude said:
Lets see if this works..

great :flame:

Is it me or is that a blow up sex doll over ur right shoulder ( left shoulder if we look at the pic ) lol just out of intrest :sex:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom