Real Life pictures!

Ethild

Fledgling Freddie
Samaroon|Terracotta said:
Tune into next years "RL Pic thread™" to see if Ethilds has grown some hair by then!

I'm just bitter I can't have long girly golden locks of hair like you :(.

Steffan-

Fledgling Freddie
Me from last night, oh how I regret drinking all that snaps today, soooooo hungover :(

Attachments

• julefrokost.jpg
    julefrokost.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 239

Lohr

Fledgling Freddie
Vladamir said:
Quite cut, how long've you been training for? :)
ty :),, 10 months (2-3 times a week) and then been semi-cutting for the last 2 months. Only bench "pressing"? 95kg atm, when i reach 110kg ill start cutting 100% :].

Nate

FH is my second home
Steffan- said:
Some other day perhaps, just not today :p

stop talking to your alter ego's! it's like talking to yourself !!!

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Steffan- said:
Me from last night, oh how I regret drinking all that snaps today, soooooo hungover :(
Bachelor tie :d
Oh, fuck me, there's a santa on it :p

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Straef said:
You will be, or you might be, rather than you're. Surely your dislexia doesn't cause you to fuck up grammar? Then again, you might have a special case of dislexia, just like you're a special case in certain other areas.
And I believe it's you who isn't quite ready to take a proper mental slap :)

Unlike your mild form of DYSLEXIA eh?

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
elbeek said:
Unlike your mild form of DYSLEXIA eh?
At least with me it shows that I can't spell for shit, and I'm hardly the one criticising random people over their spelling ;p

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Lohr said:
ty :),, 10 months (2-3 times a week) and then been semi-cutting for the last 2 months. Only bench "pressing"? 95kg atm, when i reach 110kg ill start cutting 100% :].

Looks like you've got good genetics for it then, i'm about 8 months into the game and i'm nowhere near that, well i might be, still on my first bulk :D

Thats a nice bench anyway, what're your other lifts like?

Lohr

Fledgling Freddie
2 retards from Vejle, aka Mastade and Cartiss xD.

Attachments

• S50003172.JPG
    S50003172.JPG
    275.2 KB · Views: 314

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Gamah said:
Hey that girl you posted a picture of looks just like the one in your avarter...maybe they are twins!
i was thinking something much more scarrier, CLONES! :mad:

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
pic on cam
photo004ll8.jpg
and me as a baby
copyofk18rd7.jpg
and a pic from about 1 n a half years ago profile pic! before i joined the air force.
brandonkyleprom002ut2.jpg

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
and a grp pic at the local bar, all pretty drunk. rednecks eh. and the creepy guy in the back of the pic, i dont know the fuck that is.
grppicbartd0.jpg

Aqe

One of Freddy's beloved
I could post pic of Cens and Vipr but might get angry so i didnt :)

Gamah

Banned
Straef said:
You will be, or you might be, rather than you're. Surely your dislexia doesn't cause you to fuck up grammar? Then again, you might have a special case of dislexia, just like you're a special case in certain other areas.
And I believe it's you who isn't quite ready to take a proper mental slap :)

Dyslexia you mean? It's quite sad you use the same tired insults, not got any new material? Must be sad to be stuck in the past and have the intelligence of a mashed banana. It is however quite fun to read through and see the guys like "Sean" who believe every random thing you say :) Having not been on IRC for about 6 months at the time of your post and not having the option to put custom ban messages when I did use IRC it seems you have turned to lying to try and win an argument, very very sad, but hey what can I expect from someone like you.

I won't be replying to any more of your trashy posts because as much as I like reading the same insults over and over it gets a little boring. Come back in a different thread when you have something new <o/

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
Dyslexia you mean? It's quite sad you use the same tired insults, not got any new material? Must be sad to be stuck in the past and have the intelligence of a mashed banana. It is however quite fun to read through and see the guys like "Sean" who believe every random thing you say :) Having not been on IRC for about 6 months at the time of your post and not having the option to put custom ban messages when I did use IRC it seems you have turned to lying to try and win an argument, very very sad, but hey what can I expect from someone like you.

I won't be replying to any more of your trashy posts because as much as I like reading the same insults over and over it gets a little boring. Come back in a different thread when you have something new <o/

haha <3 u 2 gamah

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom