Aug Str 11
Determination 11
Aug Con 1
MOP 1
Toughness 1
AOM 1
Tireless 1
MO Pain 1

What I need advice on is where to spend my RP'S now.
I am a s/s arms who likes to solo now and again in RVR and wish to know what RA'S will aid me in my quest to kill hibs and mids.

Thanks in advance
Mac

S

Shike

Purge, or higher lvls in Mastery of Pain are safe bets imho :)
Could take a look at avoid pain aswell, very good RA according to many ppl, costly though.

K

Kahland

MY RA's are:

Aug dex II
Mastery of blocking II
Mastery of pain II
Mastery of parry II
Determination II
First Aid II
Ignore pain
Purge

My next ones would probably be:
Determination III or i dont know about this maybe, Tireless or Toughness..

O

old.mattshanes

Yes get determination 4/5 VERY useful ra.

S

Sagba

Not sure how much RPs you have now, but I guess about 800k?

Aug Dex II (to open many RAs)
Long Wind I , it's good :)
Tireless I , mostly useless, still good enough to get.
Avoidance of Magic II , must, III cost too much.
Mastery of Blocking II , must, III cost too much, respec out of it.
Mastery of Parrying I
Mastery of Pain II (III makes difference, cost too much)
Determination III
First Aid II (So you can get Ignore Pain)
Ignore Pain
Purge

Need RR5L6 for this I think(about 785k) After this you could use points where you want or save for Determination IV if you feel like it.

I wouldn't get Aug Con/STR/Quick and only reason you really need Aug Dex II is to get MoB, MoParry and MoPain.

O

old.windforce

agree with sagba

get det 3 at least

S

SoulFly Amarok

Tireless' a waste, regen's next to nothing

S

Sagba

Originally posted by SoulFly Amarok
Tireless' a waste, regen's next to nothing
Well, in duel with all RAs against S/S pally I got endurance from 0% to 40% twice with Tireless I :p

Also if you dont have Pally in your grp and you have to move fast from fight to another fight your endurance regens while you move. Not much, true, but enough for one slam mostly.

Imo Tireless>Aug STR/Con/Quick, Regeneration, Toughness, Mastery of Water, Lifter or Veil Recovery.

H

Harm

Aye, must agree that tireless is quite okay to have for just 1 pt. Especially when moving and no time to rest etc

O

old.Jessica

Lifter III > ALL! :) Mwahaha ;)

Oh wait, I'm a Cleric...

T

thegreatest

Tireless seems quite useless if you spend 1 point in to, but you will learn fast that it can save you a lot when you unexectedly come across some mids or hibs. If you don't have the time to wait and need to move, you will still generate endurance while moving. Normally your endurance won't restored when moving, but with Tireless I you will restore some...But if you think you will get your endurance restored like a end chant, don't spend the points on it cause it goes very slowly (like when fighting a mob if you're out of endurance, you will regenarete for just 1 more slam..)

Lifter seems quite useless to me tho, I can't think about a reason why you would like to carry much than you can already (I do carry 30% of my maximum most of the times..) and same goes for Mastery Of Swimming, don't think u will have profit of that 3% faster swimming speed..

O

old.TeaSpoon

Personally I'm heading for Aug Str 2 and Lifter 2/3 depending on my stats at 50.

Why?

Because I can carry a ram on my lonesome, thats why :)

T

tris-

i think Turamber has good things to report on lifter.

Users who are viewing this thread