Paladin/Armsman/Cleric Epics for sale

P

pokeya

Lo ,

My chars are cluttered up with Epics and want to get rid of em , im gonna sell the plate 1s for 4p ono , and the chain 1 for 3p ono , i do have 2 cleric epics , but 1 might be sold already.

Thanks,

P.S reply to this forum or PM me in game , will be on Ashimar

O

old.ivan

/emote points the above poster to Prydwen/Trade section

G

Graknak

i seriously doubt you'll even get a price near that what yer asking, all epics go for 1p to 1.5p (Xcept for caster ones who can go for 500g) for very desperate ppl, anything above that is , sorry to say, but a rippoff. You can get qua 99% sc'ed suit for the prices yer asking.

D

DeSlisser

I agree with Graknak 1p to 1,5p is more than enough..

Bought necro epic for 800g (for the looks). Sold cleric epic for 1,2 (including weapon and a nice shield). Will sell my arseman epic for 800G (tho without leggings).

Those are more reaonable prices.. Oh and this.. pls never salvage your epic.. other people can make great use of it for leveling to 50 or farming to get money for sc.

Help out yer fellow albion (tho giving for free would be kinda over the top imo)

A

amuse

i grae the price i am willing to pay for an epic, or sell an epic, on how hard the epic quest is.. like the Necromancer/Reaver/Infiltrator/Mercenary/Cabbalist, i would bye/charge 1p-1.5p.

and the Sorceror/Wizzard/Minstrel i would bye/charge 500g

but thats me. ususaly epics go for around 1p... depending on whos bying/selling

P

pokeya

Oops , i really didnt know about prices for Epics , i will sell Plate Epics for 1.5 and chain for 1 . i Appologise

G

Graknak

plate is cheaper to craft then chain and theres alot of buffbot out there who want the cleric epic, yer better off switching those prices or ask 1.2p for each ^^

A

amuse

Il give u 1p for the second cleric epic

edit: my offor

G

Graknak

either way i'll offer 850g for the paladin epic then first incase you really need the cash. unless it's badly used then i'm not really that interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom