Armsman RA: Tireless

T

thegreatest

I have now FA I, Determination II, Tireless I and Augmented Dex II as RA's. I'm now thinking about taking Tireless II as the next RA, but I want to know if the difference between Tireless I and Tireless II is big enough to take it. Tireless I is now not much of an use for me, so that's why I'm considering Tireless II. Other option is go for FA II then IP, or Determination III, or MOB I...What would you chose? As I said, I prefer Tireless II cause end is important to me and I get OOE really fast cause I have slam now and I use it pretty often (can solo reds now because of slam :))

opinions please :)

D

Danya

Tireless 2 is not worth it.

When you say AP I, I take it you mean FA1 as you don't have the neccessary re-reqs for AP...

I'd say get purge or save for IP next.

K

kameh

save for IP, longer you wait the harder it'll be to get :)

S

Sagba

Tireless I is good enough to get, Tireless II is waste :)

For exping I would get MoB2, IP wont help you that much.

(edit: No point to save points for IP really. You can respec for it when you need it :) )

T

thegreatest

Originally posted by Danyan
Tireless 2 is not worth it.

When you say AP I, I take it you mean FA1 as you don't have the neccessary re-reqs for AP...

I'd say get purge or save for IP next.

Yes I mean First Aid I..sorry for that :p

D

djohn2001

trust me m8 im a merc i go OOE so fast its just not funny but tirless 1 is all you need tirless 2 3 4 are just wast of points.

F

Farquady

Yer an arms, you need purge>IP>determination 3 ... beond that it's yer own desision :)

T

thegreatest

Going for Purge next then..First Aid II second, then IP..then will try to get Determination III and last points will go to MOB..thnx all :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom