Random Flames

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
haha just got jumped by 2 retard stealthers, brokeninfil and riddley something.. pwnd ya pretty good broken, and i dont care if u jumped me on low hp, u and that hib guy did double PA and still u died from 60%+ hp :) WTFPWND :fluffle:

had to flame someone... flame whoever u want in here :) :flame:

Ashton

Loyal Freddie
Namefake said:
haha just got jumped by 2 retard stealthers, brokeninfil and riddley something.. pwnd ya pretty good broken, and i dont care if u jumped me on low hp, u and that hib guy did double PA and still u died from 60%+ hp :) WTFPWND :fluffle:

had to flame someone... flame whoever u want in here :) :flame:
then i pa'd u from full hitpoints and never seen someone run so fast into ck lol. should have been me /laughin instead of u but judging from your posts & general behaviour it wont suprise anyone who the childish one was again in this case.

yeah well done m8.

and was closer to 30-40% hps fyi but who cares.

wont be replying in this thread anymore btw. i used to argue with children when i was at school but cba anymore

Ridje

Fledgling Freddie
lol who cares i never landed pa once mate :wanker:

p.s actualy remove mate since ur not my mate? !?! !/1 11 1 1 one one

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
Ashton said:
then i pa'd u from full hitpoints and never seen someone run so fast into ck lol. should have been me /laughin instead of u but judging from your posts & general behaviour it wont suprise anyone who the childish one was again in this case.

yeah well done m8.

and was closer to 30-40% hps fyi but who cares.

wont be replying in this thread anymore btw. i used to argue with children when i was at school but cba anymore

o0 yeah sure, i saw y siting with 51% on the bridge and i bet u got like 60% when i reached u, and then a hib pop beside u and PAd aswell..

and about u PAing me infront of ck, i dont fight back when i ran from 2 hib stealthers + a ranger somewhere that u team with.. kinda lame.
You dont got 400hp on 30-40% of ur max btw. saved a pscreen btw if u want proof :)

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
Ridje said:
lol who cares i never landed pa once mate :wanker:

p.s actualy remove mate since ur not my mate? !?! !/1 11 1 1 one one

^^ ok mate.. oh sry :)

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
Mutoria said:
why does that make them retards

realm + realm vs realm is 2 against 1, cheating?!??!?!!?oneone..^^
:cheers:

Zovic

Fledgling Freddie
im glad our bowing skillz made u post here

/bow /bow /bow /bow /bow /bow /bow /bow /bow /bow /bow /bow /bow

Ridje

Fledgling Freddie
/bow /bow /bow /bow /bow /bow /bow /bow /bow /bow /bow /bow /bow /bow /bow /bow /bow /bow /bow /bow /bow /bow /bow /bow /bow /bow /bow /bow

RS|Pikoah

Fledgling Freddie
Wtf is this thread about? please it is embarrasing to see people saying "wTfPWnz U w00t im 1337 !!! " when the reason people play is to enjoy the game??

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
ok i will be serious then. thee shalt bow down to my 1337NESS

lovelyinfil

Loyal Freddie
who is namefake anyway, speak like some tough guy :eek:

this stupid post made me laugh.. sush silly mid

statued

Loyal Freddie
oh no popped by an alb 112112112 start running to my precous ck were ill speak to m8 brothers (from another mother ) of how i just pawned broken infil LIES. wait no another hibs pops me 11121212 quickly lash out the end pots 112121212 ahh finally here comes my fg m8s of warloks 11212121 wait there alb and hib are gone... haha in my world that means i scared them 1212212 ..

yes i saw that fight

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
wei, nice going guys.. more flame'ing,

Mutoria said:
i think you jsut got owned by ridje and zovic mate!

+3 others. Supprising people cant count.
But as always i get my revenge before i log and wtfpwnd zovicc :))))

/bow/bow/bow/bow/bow/bow/bow/bow/bow/bow/bow/bow/bow/bow/bow/bow

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
lovelyinfil said:
who is namefake anyway, speak like some tough guy :eek:

this stupid post made me laugh.. sush silly mid

yepp im tough.. and you are playing a cartoon game and paying for it, laugh at yourself like im doing atm.. :cheers:

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
RS|Pikoah said:
Wtf is this thread about? please it is embarrasing to see people saying "wTfPWnz U w00t im 1337 !!! " when the reason people play is to enjoy the game??

dont you think i enjoyed killing brokeninfil? and even more embarrasing him on FH. :drink:

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
hakoir said:
show the ss
/hug /hug /slap /slap /bow /bow

need somewhere to put the image, anyone know any good free pages?

Papamitsos

Fledgling Freddie
ZzzZzZzZZzZZ
migik u mofo NS ...he /beckon to my m8 and when he move lil and /bow and w8ing duel migik PA with an other NS the 3rd member of group ....so lame ...just 2 more childrens nvm

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
RS|Pikoah said:

/em shakes Pikoah soundly by the shoulders and whispers "This is Freddy's House remember?"

Helme

Resident Freddy
Swedish people like this threadstarter makes me ashamed of sharing the same country as him.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
I'm ashamed of living in the country next to sweden :/

xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom