How many did DH kill? [Random Question[

Ratalor

Loyal Freddie
Hi haven't been on the forum for a time and I was watching the dem hibbies movie few hours ago and wondered how many chars did they kill in that bomb that they did at the milegate ive always wondered. someone must of been there and known or saw the death spam :p

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
About 4 yes.. Stajj never got the hang of bombing proberly

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
They are damn lucky some Mr Random Wiz (or is he now...?!) decided he was going to record that evening, or they would have entered the daoc history books with 4 (!) kills at that milegate tbh!

(PS Happy New Years!)

- English -

Resident Freddy
They are damn lucky some Mr Random Wiz (or is he now...?!) decided he was going to record that evening, or they would have entered the daoc history books with 4 (!) kills at that milegate tbh!

(PS Happy New Years!)

that was my mate who recorderd that fight (Pitspawn). He used to be a very good Wizard actually, we duo'ed alot as i used to fire debuff for him

Lucius

Banned
Why is Staj always credited with DH? Yes he grouped with them a bit but he wasn't in the main 8.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
You guys actually make it sound hard playing any of the DaoC classes... thus being a legend ^^

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Everyone can play any class.. But not everyone can play it well

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Everyone can play any class.. But not everyone can play it well

I think i can ;P With an exception for blademaster, thats just a useless class xD And vamp, a poor excuse for not choosing a proper tank.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom