Random Flames

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
Helme said:
Swedish people like this threadstarter makes me ashamed of sharing the same country as him.

cuz you can't argue or just being a retard?

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
Coldbeard said:
I'm ashamed of living in the country next to sweden :/

xD

yepp must be tough to live in norway. Explain what is so hard about it, some people may wonder.

Helme

Resident Freddy
Namefake said:
cuz you can't argue or just being a retard?
no because you are a retard which you proven over and over again on this forum.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Namefake said:
yepp must be tough to live in norway. Explain what is so hard about it, some people may wonder.

Diddn't say it was tough nor hard in anyway so what are you on about, and since when did people start taking FH posts seriously xD

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
Helme said:
no because you are a retard which you proven over and over again on this forum.

hahaha.. fucking wimp. Go to the day nursery and get back to your normal life. Im sure they got cartoon games there aswell.

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
Coldbeard said:
Diddn't say it was tough nor hard in anyway so what are you on about, and since when did people start taking FH posts seriously xD

well it wasnt me that started to write that you are ashamed to live in a country next to sweden, in a flame other people thread. Its me that don't understand what you mean here. Maybe you should try and reply your post under the Rallisport Challenge section, they might help you.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Does flamebaiting stuff at a forum give you kick "m8" ?

xD

Baldrian

Fledgling Freddie
What a silly person. Thought they put children like him down right after birth.

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
Namefake... every1 here knows ur a stupid retard, why make it even worse than it already is? :twak:

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
Gotmagi said:
Namefake... every1 here knows ur a stupid retard, why make it even worse than it already is? :twak:

and here im reprinting FH's magical word e-penis. You should try and pull it out from Brokens ass.

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
ill try and keep my attitude out from rl life. Complains on other peoples game play, that was the main purpose that kinda sliped of the track in the 2d post ^^.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom