SPAM random annoying things

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
When your kid get sick and it's something only time will sort out so there's nothing you can do for them to make it less crap.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Bin men truck drivers.

MOVE YOUR FUCKING TRUCK 5 FEET FORWARD SO PEOPLE CAN ACTUALLY PASS YOU.

Inconsiderate assclowns.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
People who tell you endlessly that they have done a thing, arrange a meeting with a large customer, bring you in at the last minute and then discovering 3 days before the meeting, said fucking moron hadn't done a thing. ...leaving someone else to talk the customer down.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Im going to the UK for the first time in 8 years and the damn trains are all on strike so cant go anywhere

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Holiday?

Where you thinking of going?

Taking kids to see their grandparents, was thinking of seeing natural history museum and such while they are at the age where dinosaurs are still cool :)

Was hoping not to spend much time in cars so didn't bother looking into a rental :p

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Closed bank branches

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Can't get an ice cream from an ice cream van without cash, it's essential.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Can't get an ice cream from an ice cream van without cash, it's essential.

There's barely a food truck in Ireland without a card reader these days, including ice cream vans. Covid killed cash.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
The fact that Paramount is behind on Star Trek: SNW so even going legit, I can't watch the episodes. Arrrrr, it is then.

At least it was free with Sky, fuck all else on there.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
The fact that Paramount is behind on Star Trek: SNW so even going legit, I can't watch the episodes. Arrrrr, it is then.

At least it was free with Sky, fuck all else on there.
Think it's on Amazon now?

And Yarrr, of course.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
SPUC are extremists now?

I mean, they're wrong, of course. But extremists?

Turns out extremists = new "heretics". If you fundamentally disagree with the party line you're branded a heretic.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Regional price variation in Tesco fuel prices, 3p more a litre in Minehead than in Callington.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I'd put the new goslings to bed with the older geese (two months older - and to much annoyance and objection from them). Chickens and guinea fowl tucked up.

Came to bed, looked out of the window, the two preggers cows that the farmer has left us (due about now) were hanging about the kink in the fence over the stream that I've left 'em to drink from.

Got up. Went outside, stream has run dry. So spent half an hour fucking about with hoses and buckets in the dark.

Just got zapped in the balls by the electric fence :eek:

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Windows 11.
It's got some really dumb design decisions. Can't open task manager from where the running tasks are in the taskbar like windows 10 but you can still run it from right clicking the start button like windows 10...

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
It's got some really dumb design decisions. Can't open task manager from where the running tasks are in the taskbar like windows 10 but you can still run it from right clicking the start button like windows 10...

It pisses me off that I can't ungroup items on the task bar, it's a ballache switching between multiple excel spreadsheets.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
It pisses me off that I can't ungroup items on the task bar, it's a ballache switching between multiple excel spreadsheets.
Did not know that, that is also shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom