SPAM random annoying things

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Wet the back of it with a quick spray from the shower, stick it to the bath, physics in action.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Disclaimer that the water is about 95% chalk where I live, which obviously doesnt help with the glass panel cleanliness.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I'm gonna start reporting the parcels that couriers leave on my door step and run as missing.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I'm gonna start reporting the parcels that couriers leave on my door step and run as missing.

You should do. In the past I got a free monitor off Amazon because of that, said it was delivered, I said it wasn't. They gave me my money back. Turned out they left it outside a Neighbour's house.

If it's Hermes, or whatever the fuck they have rebranded to, or Yodel then firms that use them should be encouraged to use other firms, or make the insurance so expensive it's not worth insuring.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Saw a house. Loved it.
Saw another house after. Loved it more.

Offered on the second, outbid. Fine. (We expected it, maaaax end of our budget)

Offered on the first which has been up for like 3 months with no offers accepted. Their agent said "We don't know what it's worth" to us. So we offered 15k less than the price they asked.

"Unacceptable" - Uhm. We've offered like 3% lower than asking, you've had no offers in months.. Maybe the seller should look at other houses around them being sold for 40k less than you currently want? We're offering more than the ones that have sold next door. Get your head out of your ass.

If anyone knows any houses near Horsham for sale with 4 bedrooms, parking (not street) and doesn't require £300000 of renovations please tell me ffs.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Go knock on the door and make the offer again. The estate agent may be lying to them.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Go knock on the door and make the offer again. The estate agent may be lying to them.
This.

But also, I knew a guy in Bradford who had an offer on his (like) 140k house for 2 grand less than his asking price. He *really* wanted to move, but he wanted the 2k. They wouldn't give it, he wouldn't take it - it was the only offer he'd had in months, he hated where he lived, nobody was interested.

He was on £300/day - I said take your fucking week's wages, pretend they've given you your two grand and move out - you fucking hate it.

Nope.

As far as I know, the cunt is still living there. He was a dumb dumb fuck - and the world's chock full of them.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Fucking Audi cunts.

Just saw an email via work from ADT about an expired MOT. WTF? Audi normally let me know when to pop in for a service/MOT. Rang them, the cunts had the wrong registration date in their system so I have been without an MOT since Feb 28 this year.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Wowzers. And plod won't give a fuck about that @Deebs. Good thing you weren't zapped with a speed camera - I bet they do an MOT check.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Wowzers. And plod won't give a fuck about that @Deebs. Good thing you weren't zapped with a speed camera - I bet they do an MOT check.
Well I have to run the gauntlet tomorrow to get to Audi for the MOT. Will be driving very carefully.

Thing is the gov website I checked had red warnings on it, the gov website the person on the end of the phone used to check my story came back ok. But he then saw the difference in dates for the registration between my site and Audi internal records.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Well I have to run the gauntlet tomorrow to get to Audi for the MOT. Will be driving very carefully.
Rest easy. If you're booked in for an MOT then it's legal to drive to the MOT centre :)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Rest easy. If you're booked in for an MOT then it's legal to drive to the MOT centre :)
Passed the MOT without any issues.

Had a right fucking go at them BEFORE the MOT. They agreed to do it for free. I told them to update their records and fix the registration date etc. They said after the MOT all that was done. When I got home I read the paper work and it still has the registration date down as 1st September. Going to ring AUDI UK on Monday and make a formal complaint about driving illegally since 1st March due to one of their franchises and/or them making a mistake.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Passed the MOT without any issues.

Had a right fucking go at them BEFORE the MOT. They agreed to do it for free. I told them to update their records and fix the registration date etc. They said after the MOT all that was done. When I got home I read the paper work and it still has the registration date down as 1st September. Going to ring AUDI UK on Monday and make a formal complaint about driving illegally since 1st March due to one of their franchises and/or them making a mistake.

Similar, I was driving my car for nearly a year without valid insurance. Bought it nearly new (less than 10k miles) and took it to get mapped, turns out it was already mapped, stage 2. It's running 60odd BHP more than standard. On a hatchback, that's quite a big deal. Firm I bought it off weren't interested in my complaints though.

Last edited:

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Similar, I was driving my car for nearly a year without valid insurance. Bought it nearly new (less than 10k miles) and took it to get mapped, turns out it was already mapped, stage 2. It's running 60odd BHP more than standard. On a hatchback, that's quite a big deal. Firm I bought it off weren't interested in my complaints though.
Hopefully AUDI UK (not the franchise) will take note. I am not happy about this.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Yesterday I happened to notice on fizzy drink bottles it says danger, pressurised container. Scoffed at it.

Today I popped to the shop to get some lemonade, put it in my passenger footwell, not dropped, placed. Driving along and heard a fizzing noise. Lemonade everywhere... half a litre in my passenger footwell. Thankfully sugar free though.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Interviews 😫

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom