SPAM random annoying things

Embattle

FH is my second home
The heat must be adding peoples brains here, dude tried to overtake me, coming from behind me to also turn right, while i was in middle of turn (stopped because old lady was crossing), then, when he realised i wasnt just waiting for shits and giggles went nuts because he couldn't fit between me and the middle island so he had to wait for me anyway

Do people progressively lose ability to drive over time or why do people turn into massive cnuts as soon as they get behind a wheel (car or bicycle ;) )

I'm never surprised how bad people drive down here on Devon/Cornwall roads. I was out on my motorcycle on Friday heading away from Bude back towards Devon and car drive overtook two other cars towards the crest of a hill with the road turning left, yes shock horror a car appeared coming in the opposite direction and how to slow not to cause a head on collision.... it isn't the first I've seen either.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Bin men only emptied one of my recycling bins and completely ignored the garden waste bin. Twats.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Having to pay a TV licence.

£159! I pay less for prime...and I get free delivery with that too ffs.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Having to pay a TV licence.

£159! I pay less for prime...and I get free delivery with that too ffs.

They changed it into a tax here, actually reduced how much it costs as its based on income and capped, now pay about €70 a year instead of nearly 200, and they dont need to faf around with all the scaremongering and chasing people

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Live chats where you put your info in before the chat just for the person you're chatting to just to confirm what you've just put in.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Work :eek:

I detest it and it pains me to the very fibre of my being.

/whine over
/prepares small violin

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Stubbing and breaking your little toe 3 days before a hike and camping.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Meh. I don't mind working most of the time. Dare I say, I actually quite enjoy what I do. However, if I've got a hangover my attitude is very much "well I worked yesterday what do you actually fucking expect from me you bellpeices"

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Meh. I don't mind working most of the time. Dare I say, I actually quite enjoy what I do. However, if I've got a hangover my attitude is very much "well I worked yesterday what do you actually fucking expect from me you bellpeices"
Whilst I admire your attitude as a fellow freddy and a human, if you were working for me you'd have got a kicking for rocking up with a hangover. :)

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Anyone who says that the best way to keep neighbourhood cats out of your garden is clearly a lying mother fucker.

We've got two of the bastards in the back garden trying to get in to eat our cat's food, and he's just sitting watching them.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Anyone who says that the best way to keep neighbourhood cats out of your garden is clearly a lying mother fucker.

We've got two of the bastards in the back garden trying to get in to eat our cat's food, and he's just sitting watching them.
We got 7 ferrets and zero cat problems

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Why are cats a problem? There are several that come into my garden. Am I missing something that they are getting up to?

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Don't we all do that?
Yeah but we kill bigger animals that we breed to make sure there is no shortage.

the kittys dont have sentience to make a choice about extermination. So we breed them for our pleasure till they kill it all

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Shitting a lot and killing all the small animals
Pesticides destroying eco systems is what is killing off small animals. They have no food. In reality cats hunt very little because by nature they are bone idle.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Most cats hunt by going to neighbours houses, sneaking in through their cat flaps, and eating what they find. Birds and mice are a lot more hassle.

And Raven is correct - bird populations are massively impacted by loss of habitat and food (insects). Cats grabbing the odd bird don't have any impact. I used to arrive home after a long drive on the motorway with a windscreen littered with bugsplats. Now the windscreen is clear as day.

We're killing wildlife - not cats.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Olympic runner taken out of a race because they tested positive for naughty smoking.

Why the fuck would you stop them? If the best swimmer in the world can break world records stoned: I'd love to see a runner do it it too.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Fucking parents. :eek:

Got into an argument with a mate in a curry house on Saturday night after he said "kids are the meaning of life".

I said, nicely, nah - they're the meaning of your life. And he got a stick right up his arse about it. But you know me, I wasn't going to back down :)

So I asked if all the women who get shit for not having children - (and get a constant stream of questions about "when are you going to have kids" that never lets up even if you are very clear that you don't want them, from people who need to validate their own life choices by trying to impose them on others) - have failed at life because they're not 'fulfilling it's meaning'? Or the people who are childless but want them are failures destined to live a meaningless existence until their sad and unfulfilled demise?

He wasn't having any of it. But he apologised the next day.

God damn I love beer and going out and getting twatted with a group of mates in town, without having to worry about covid, in big groups of like-minded people who are all having a great time. It's almost like that gives life meaning ;)

Life is slowly returning to normal again people! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
@Scouse Woman and I are currently going back and forth about the whole.. Miniature person thing and we both agree with you that they're not meaning of life. If they are, you've not lived. We've both got loads of things we want to do before we burden society with another person to feed.

You either have kids or don't. Your choice. Just because everyone in our family wants us to have kids (Much like was expected IN THE FOURTIES) doesn't mean we want to. Not yet. Our lives, our money, our choice. Get with the times.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Fucking parents. :eek:

Got into an argument with a mate in a curry house on Saturday night after he said "kids are the meaning of life".

I said, nicely, nah - they're the meaning of your life. And he got a stick right up his arse about it. But you know me, I wasn't going to back down :)

So I asked if all the women who get shit for not having children - (and get a constant stream of questions about "when are you going to have kids" that never lets up even if you are very clear that you don't want them, from people who need to validate their own life choices by trying to impose them on others) - have failed at life because they're not 'fulfilling it's meaning'? Or the people who are childless but want them are failures destined to live a meaningless existence until their sad and unfulfilled demise?

He wasn't having any of it. But he apologised the next day.

God damn I love beer and going out and getting twatted with a group of mates in town, without having to worry about covid, in big groups of like-minded people who are all having a great time. It's almost like that gives life meaning ;)

Life is slowly returning to normal again people! :clap: :clap: :clap:

All my friends are jealous of my non-breeding for being able to decide you're fucking off to the woods for 2 nights.

I would hate to have children.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I've actually decided that I will be going away the last weekend of every month for a year, 2 nights, which will include New Years night.

They are getting plumbed in toilets near the entrance to the woods in a few weeks so the wife might join me a few times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom