SPAM random annoying things

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Rights issues in 2021. I want to download an audiobook. The audiobook exists, I'm happy to pay for it. Can I buy it? Can I fuck. And because its an audiobook the high seas option is rarely useful (the author is dead so I don't really have any qualms about poor hungry authors in this case). I can get the print version but I use audiobooks when I'm exercising so its just fekkin annoying.
Just cause its not available in iteland?

Hawkwind

FH is my second home

Says you can download as part of a free trial.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter

From Ireland?

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

Doesn't work. You register and iit disappears.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Had to go on a fruit fly hunt due to a smaller infestation. Had not noticed a lot of them in the ceiling. Nasty. They leave small black dots behind, poop or eggs or some such. Tried a mixture of vinegar etc but did not work. So, used the vacuum cleaner to suck up every last one of em assholes! It was super effective! Now have to order extensive house cleaning!

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Had to go on a fruit fly hunt due to a smaller infestation. Had not noticed a lot of them in the ceiling. Nasty. They leave small black dots behind, poop or eggs or some such. Tried a mixture of vinegar etc but did not work. So, used the vacuum cleaner to suck up every last one of em assholes! It was super effective! Now have to order extensive house cleaning!

Fill a bottle with water until there's about 1 centimeter of water in it. Add a teaspoon of sugar. Grab a piece of white paper from your printer and roll it into a cone, so the base is narrow and the top is wide. Put the cone into the bottle. Fruit flies will fly towards the bottle, then fly down into wide cone area, then down to the sugary goodness mixture. But as they can't fly vertically up the narrow cone exit, they're going to die in that bottle, with all their little brothers and sisters.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Even with an interest (VERY shaky ground there) she can still attend, she just has to declare it.

But what a shower of mongs

Ormorof

FH is my second home
The heat must be adding peoples brains here, dude tried to overtake me, coming from behind me to also turn right, while i was in middle of turn (stopped because old lady was crossing), then, when he realised i wasnt just waiting for shits and giggles went nuts because he couldn't fit between me and the middle island so he had to wait for me anyway

Do people progressively lose ability to drive over time or why do people turn into massive cnuts as soon as they get behind a wheel (car or bicycle ;) )

Wij

I am a FH squatter
The heat must be adding peoples brains here, dude tried to overtake me, coming from behind me to also turn right, while i was in middle of turn (stopped because old lady was crossing), then, when he realised i wasnt just waiting for shits and giggles went nuts because he couldn't fit between me and the middle island so he had to wait for me anyway

Do people progressively lose ability to drive over time or why do people turn into massive cnuts as soon as they get behind a wheel (car or bicycle ;) )
Many people are cunts all the time.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time

If you think they're bad in a car or bicycle, just wait til they get on an e-scooter. I had to swerve and lean on the horn yesterday when driving through one of the estates, I encountered an e-scooter doing full pelt on the wrong side of the road trying to overtake everything that moves.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Next -

'Hi, I've just spent £400 with you, some of the stuff I ordered doesn't fit even though I have many of the same sized clothes, so I've had to order more stuff 3 sizes too small to see if they'll fit, in my haste I forgot to add a new waistcoat, I was wondering if you could cancel the order so I can add it or send me a discount code for free delivery as I don't want to spend a fiver for delivery on one item as this is will be the 4th order I've made.'

'no'

No wonder Bezos is gonna be a trillionaire soon.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Return the lot, shop elsewhere. Give them that as a reason.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Return the lot, shop elsewhere. Give them that as a reason.

I went back to the live chat, got another person and he's *WAY* more helpful than the other person, yeah like 'no probs, i'll take the money off, no problem' done.

On another note, I promised I'd get up and help someone with something in a dream, so I jumped out of bed to get ready early, then I realized it was a dream.

Fucks sake :(

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I went back to the live chat, got another person and he's *WAY* more helpful than the other person, yeah like 'no probs, i'll take the money off, no problem' done.

On another note, I promised I'd get up and help someone with something in a dream, so I jumped out of bed to get ready early, then I realized it was a dream.

Fucks sake :(

I sometimes have rows with my wife in my dreams and wake up pissed off with her. Slam the door, slam the toilet seat etc.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I sometimes have rows with my wife in my dreams and wake up pissed off with her. Slam the door, slam the toilet seat etc.

Speaking as someone who's wife has had a go at for something I've done in her dream; you're a fucking weirdo.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
I once woke up and had a go at my husband for getting pregant from my sister (yes he was pregant not her... oO) ... I know I am odd though ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom