SPAM random annoying things

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Most people couldn't give a shit about what is happening in the twitter vapour chamber.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
HPE sending out EOL emails with a hyperlink to a document to read, then clicking the link only to be told the document does not exist.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
HPE sending out EOL emails with a hyperlink to a document to read, then clicking the link only to be told the document does not exist.

Adobe did that with the Flash "update" as well.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Safety warnings, for example on my Lava lamp is a sticker on the top of the bottle that states do not open or drink the contents.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I'm surprised it still works. I have idea if they still make them but it's not something I've heard about for years. Like shell suits.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
32 bit Excel in 2021

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I would flip the desk tbh.
If I weren't at home and it was not my own desk that I would have to sort out afterwards, I think I'm genuinely at that point.

Excel is literally the only tool I've got at my disposal for this piece of work I'm doing and it's performance is utter pish.

We're only allowed 32 bit though because some plugin for finance only works on 32 bit so we all get to enjoy the lowest common denominator

:mad:

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Burglar / car alarms that just won't STFU
Move to the middle of nowhere. The only sound that annoys me is motorbikes reflecting off the other side of the valley. It's amazing how loud they are.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
You know what, that sounds aresome.
I can see myself moving somewhere far away from London within the next decade.
Never thought I'd say that, but as I get older, I'm starting to crave a quieter, simpler life.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
(^awesome.....wtf is aresome lol)
(west country accent maybe...)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
And you still can't get a decent copy of Doom for Android

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Second winter. was enjoying the warmth of sun on my face for first time last weekend now the air hurts my face again :(

Embattle

FH is my second home
Prime minister's who believe they should keep spending public money on redesigning a newish kitchen to something even newer.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Prime minister's who believe they should keep spending public money on redesigning a newish kitchen to something even newer.

I thought it was undecided how it's being paid for? Although they did get a celeb interior designer in for it and it is finished.

I saw they were thinking of setting up a crowd fund for it. That made me smile.

Embattle

FH is my second home
I thought it was undecided how it's being paid for? Although they did get a celeb interior designer in for it and it is finished.

I saw they were thinking of setting up a crowd fund for it. That made me smile.

It seems to be going through its usual routine of lets see the least offensive way to get something done that doesn't need to be done.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I've just burned my finger from some melted chocolate and now I have a massive blister on my index finger and it hurts like a bastard

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I've just burned my finger from some melted chocolate and now I have a massive blister on my index finger and it hurts like a bastard
Hope its not The finger you use to open yr phone. Hate burns so sore

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
My god this is so damn chavvy but if you read news you barely fucking avoid it.

I actually think this is all calculated bullshit on the part of the royal family to keep them front-and-centre in the minds of a new generation as they prepare for a couple of big deaths and a handover.

But why can't they just all fucking dissapear. The very existence of Royal Families and the concept of royalty itself is a terrible example for mankind tbh.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
My god this is so damn chavvy but if you read news you barely fucking avoid it.

I actually think this is all calculated bullshit on the part of the royal family to keep them front-and-centre in the minds of a new generation as they prepare for a couple of big deaths and a handover.

But why can't they just all fucking dissapear. The very existence of Royal Families and the concept of royalty itself is a terrible example for mankind tbh.

Those two: We don't want the media intruding on our lives, we don't want to be front page news any more.

Also those two: Quick, look everyone, we just painted our spare room!

I'm sick of hearing about them.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Those two: We don't want the media intruding on our lives, we don't want to be front page news any more.

Also those two: Quick, look everyone, we just painted our spare room!

I'm sick of hearing about them.

Although...

View: https://twitter.com/BBCBreakfast/status/1368841253220147206?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1368841253220147206%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.bbc.co.uk%2Fnews%2Flive%2Fuk-56271580

It's getting hilarious.

Even the race cards are out, I hope Megan doesn't go under any Parisian underpasses any time soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom