SPAM random annoying things

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
I won't go to Sky as it won't work with my Orbi Mesh.

Really? I'm using a Nighthawk AP with them fine - I've left the Sky Wifi on so the Q boxes play properly, but hidden the SSID and just use the Nighthawk for everything else.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Really? I'm using a Nighthawk AP with them fine - I've left the Sky Wifi on so the Q boxes play properly, but hidden the SSID and just use the Nighthawk for everything else.

Yeah I don't want to add another device to the chain because Sky what to use MER, plus it wouldn't look nice where the other Orbi is located.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
You know I think lockdowns are getting to people on this forum, this thread and the last one I was in have so far seen people telling others to fuck off or calling them cunts.
Cunt :p

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
You know I think lockdowns are getting to people on this forum, this thread and the last one I was in have so far seen people telling others to fuck off or calling them cunts.

So just like it was in 2003 then?

You mange infested shitebag ;)

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
My nine year old has a newly plastered and newly decorated (by me) bedroom. In the last few days he'd stuck a bunch of pictures on one of walls of some game characters he's been designing over Zoom with one of his friends (its really cute listening to them working on it).

I said "don't leave them on the wall too long because blu tac leaves little marks". "Oh don't worry Daddy, I used glue".

In years to come i will I will look back fondly at this. In years to come.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
My nine year old has a newly plastered and newly decorated (by me) bedroom. In the last few days he'd stuck a bunch of pictures on one of walls of some game characters he's been designing over Zoom with one of his friends (its really cute listening to them working on it).

I said "don't leave them on the wall too long because blu tac leaves little marks". "Oh don't worry Daddy, I used glue".

In years to come i will I will look back fondly at this. In years to come.
At least he is not drawing/writing on the newly decorated walls :)

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Bashing my little toe so hard that the nail came off.... so much blood also :(

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Bashing my little toe so hard that the nail came off.... so much blood also :(
Did my big toe a few years ago. Took ages to grow back. Was fortunate that i have lessened feeling in my feet from my spine surgery. But it looked ugly for ages.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I know this is a terrible thing to say, but...I feel a bit better now. Context is everything.

Are you watertight again yet?
Nope. Roof will drip when it starts raining again. Ceiling is fucked obvs. Not sure if PS4 and 4k monitor will work again. Luckily I had the MacBook downstairs with me at the time rather than its usual place, directly where all the water came in.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Life can fucking do one at the moment to be honest. My ribs are all bruised after a fall and everything hurts, I can barely walk. My daughter's school has shut down again after a +ve covid test. My finger is infected and oozing pus. Yesterday would have been my brother's 50th birthday too.

Work in the morning with no office room and the roofers will be back round to work out why their fix for the leaky roof didn't fix the leaky roof.

Arse.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Kids kindergarten just got shut down due to staff getting the rona, so two weeks of quarantine yay

Embattle

FH is my second home
Out of nowhere about a month ago we had a water mark appear on the ceiling of the study, it was a one off with rain and wind going in a certain direction. The roofing guy found a tiny hole in the flashing that probably caused it, he checked some other bits out as well so hopefully that fixed it.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Taking a week off for a very well-earned rest, worked every day except 2 since new year. Said to a lacky, phone me if there is anything you can't cope with (politer than that) 9am was the first call, 2 since. For fucks sake, trying to sand and oil the work tops in the kitchen.

Turned my phone off now.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Envious .... similar here and today IA announced they would visit 3rd week March... so no real vacation until that is done

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Post oak sanding morning coughs!

No it's not the Rona :)

I'll hire a proper sander next time but not worth buying one for a job I do every 2-3 years.

Last edited:

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Post oak sanding morning coughs!

No it's not the Rona :)

I'll hire a proper sander next time but not worth buying one for a job I do every 2-3 years.

Sounds like you're gonna have to have some time off for that mate, sounds awful! ;)

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
So, brits living here with their families need to apply for new residence permits. Hope it goes smooth!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom