SPAM random annoying things

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Except I have no gain in 'pretending' to be ill, so its hardly an equivalent.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Stuck in Loughborough in traffic for an hour.

Got to the cause of the traffic.

Turns out it was a copper that pulled over a black 4x4 with black tinted windows, and there was traffic because everyone was having to drive around it.

Fucking po po.
So you would rather black 4x4 smashed intosomething cause they couldnt se e it?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
So you would rather black 4x4 smashed intosomething cause they couldnt se e it?
You guys need to get a room.

No, he's clearly pissed off at the po-po stopping cars in stupid places. (Which I understand).

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
You guys need to get a room.

No, he's clearly pissed off at the po-po stopping cars in stupid places. (Which I understand).
But the po po can demand someone to stop and indicate where. However if said dude stops in a bad place or a less than perfect place. Are the popo gonna let them have the keys back? Or are they gonna deal with the issue?

i can see why he is sad. But its like being angry that some one is gonna throw themselves off the bridge. Do you wish thy would hurry up and do it. Pick a different bridge. Or hope the dudes there can take their time and save their life?

its personal inconvenience for the greater good. And yes i been fed up in a traffic queue before as everyone else has.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Moriath in brown nosing the police shocker.

It was a single track main road between two round abouts, either direction in about 300 metres there's the round abouts which continues onto dual carriage ways either way. And other quiet side roads.

I expect the police to use their brain and be courteous to the people that pay their wage and stop people in more intelligent places.

It also damages the economy, so you'd probably care more about that.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Moriath in brown nosing the police shocker.

It was a single track main road between two round abouts, either direction in about 300 metres there's the round abouts which continues onto dual carriage ways either way. And other quiet side roads.

I expect the police to use their brain and be courteous to the people that pay their wage and stop people in more intelligent places.

It also damages the economy, so you'd probably care more about that.
They may have tried to stop it in a better location. But some drivers are dipshits too.

yes i have an inside view of what being a policeman is like as my dad was one before he died. So I have a more sympathetic view than most. You have a problem with that?

Gwadien

They may have tried to stop it in a better location. But some drivers are dipshits too.

yes i have an inside view of what being a policeman is like as my dad was one before he died. So I have a more sympathetic view than most. You have a problem with that?

You call it sympathetic I call it indoctrinated so yeah, I do.

Police are humans and should obey the same moral courtesy as the rest of us.

Theyre also professionals which means that whilst working they should also behave in a way that reflects what the Police expects if other road users.

Not this I AM THE LAW attitude.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
You call it sympathetic I call it indoctrinated so yeah, I do.

Police are humans and should obey the same moral courtesy as the rest of us.

Theyre also professionals which means that whilst working they should also behave in a way that reflects what the Police expects if other road users.

Not this I AM THE LAW attitude.

What on Earth are you on about? You have zero info (and a whole lot of supposition) about why this car was pulled over. You might be totally correct and ACAB etc. but you don't know, so the rest of your ranting is a load of old bollocks.

Gwadien

What on Earth are you on about? You have zero info (and a whole lot of supposition) about why this car was pulled over. You might be totally correct and ACAB etc. but you don't know, so the rest of your ranting is a load of old bollocks.

I think it's fair to make the assumption that it wasn't something major, otherwise there would have been way more police than the single woman there protecting the car (if they took the suspect away).

Also they would have taken the car away ASAP for evidence.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I think it's fair to make the assumption that it wasn't something major, otherwise there would have been way more police than the single woman there protecting the car (if they took the suspect away).

Are you 100% sure the car just hadnt broken down there and the police turned up and were sorting it out? Did you see them pull them over?

you are making a lot of assumptions.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

Once again, you've got nothing, other than your prejudices. Don't be the SJW version of @Job; it's not a good look.

Embattle

FH is my second home
The amount people who keep using the word "Free" when linked to a political parties plans, it isn't "Free" and someone must pay at some point and some where.

Job

The only thing you get in life for free, is yourself.

Well..OK, all your ancestors have fought for three billion years...no nothings free

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Stuck on a train going nowhere when I'm supposed to be going to a Christmas do I've paid money for in advance.

Embattle

FH is my second home
YouTube adverts being so odd, I'm getting bombarded by Masterclass ones at the moment.

Job

In the Lakes with the wifes sister and her husband, hes some kind of team leader for the logistics of the commonwealth games.
He was up at 4am in the apartment were in..two laptops and holding a conference call.
Cutting edge I suppose.
Im off to the snowy trails.20191215_120707.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom