SPAM random annoying things

Discussion in 'The Front Room' started by Lamp, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Job

Job The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse

Except I have no gain in 'pretending' to be ill, so its hardly an equivalent.

2. Moriath

Moriath I am a FH squatter

So you would rather black 4x4 smashed intosomething cause they couldnt se e it?

3. Scouse

Scouse HERO! FH Subscriber

You guys need to get a room.

No, he's clearly pissed off at the po-po stopping cars in stupid places. (Which I understand).

4. Moriath

But the po po can demand someone to stop and indicate where. However if said dude stops in a bad place or a less than perfect place. Are the popo gonna let them have the keys back? Or are they gonna deal with the issue?

i can see why he is sad. But its like being angry that some one is gonna throw themselves off the bridge. Do you wish thy would hurry up and do it. Pick a different bridge. Or hope the dudes there can take their time and save their life?

its personal inconvenience for the greater good. And yes i been fed up in a traffic queue before as everyone else has.

5. Gwadien

Gwadien Uneducated Northern Cretin

Moriath in brown nosing the police shocker.

It was a single track main road between two round abouts, either direction in about 300 metres there's the round abouts which continues onto dual carriage ways either way. And other quiet side roads.

I expect the police to use their brain and be courteous to the people that pay their wage and stop people in more intelligent places.

It also damages the economy, so you'd probably care more about that.

6. Moriath

They may have tried to stop it in a better location. But some drivers are dipshits too.

yes i have an inside view of what being a policeman is like as my dad was one before he died. So I have a more sympathetic view than most. You have a problem with that?

7. Gwadien

You call it sympathetic I call it indoctrinated so yeah, I do.

Police are humans and should obey the same moral courtesy as the rest of us.

Theyre also professionals which means that whilst working they should also behave in a way that reflects what the Police expects if other road users.

Not this I AM THE LAW attitude.

• Facepalm Facepalm x 1
  8. DaGaffer

DaGaffer Down With That Sorta Thing

What on Earth are you on about? You have zero info (and a whole lot of supposition) about why this car was pulled over. You might be totally correct and ACAB etc. but you don't know, so the rest of your ranting is a load of old bollocks.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Embattle

Embattle FH is my second home

The rush to make crap reboots of films that were crap.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Gwadien

I think it's fair to make the assumption that it wasn't something major, otherwise there would have been way more police than the single woman there protecting the car (if they took the suspect away).

Also they would have taken the car away ASAP for evidence.

11. Moriath

Are you 100% sure the car just hadnt broken down there and the police turned up and were sorting it out? Did you see them pull them over?

you are making a lot of assumptions.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. DaGaffer

DaGaffer Down With That Sorta Thing

Once again, you've got nothing, other than your prejudices. Don't be the SJW version of @Job; it's not a good look.

13. Embattle

The amount of things that want to record me playing a game from Windows 10, Origin, Nvidia, etc.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Embattle

The amount people who keep using the word "Free" when linked to a political parties plans, it isn't "Free" and someone must pay at some point and some where.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Moriath

Free linked to anything tbh.

16. Job

The only thing you get in life for free, is yourself.

Well..OK, all your ancestors have fought for three billion years...no nothings free

17. Wij

Wij I am a FH squatter FH Subscriber

Stuck on a train going nowhere when I'm supposed to be going to a Christmas do I've paid money for in advance.

18. Scouse

London Bridge?

19. Wij

Nope. Trying to get to Leeds.

• Informative Informative x 1
  20. Moriath

Probably doing you a favour not taking you there tbh

• Agree Agree x 1
  21. dysfunction

dysfunction FH is my second home

Nobody wants to go there in a hurry.
    They are doing you a favour!

22. Embattle

YouTube adverts being so odd, I'm getting bombarded by Masterclass ones at the moment.

23. Scouse

Adblock m8.

24. SilverHood

SilverHood Resident Freddy

I watched some music vidoes in Spanish, now my internet bill is in Spanish!

• Funny Funny x 1
  25. Scouse

4:30am start for an all day workshop in London. :(

• Bad Spelling/Grammar Bad Spelling/Grammar x 1
  26. Embattle

Enjoy :p

27. Yoni

Yoni Cockb@dger / Klotehommel

430 isn’t that early :)

28. Wij

Call in sick. Stay home. Wank.

29. Job

In the Lakes with the wifes sister and her husband, hes some kind of team leader for the logistics of the commonwealth games.
    He was up at 4am in the apartment were in..two laptops and holding a conference call.
    Cutting edge I suppose.
    Im off to the snowy trails. 20191215_120707.jpg

30. Embattle

The overwhelming amount of perfume and aftershave adverts which all look the same.

• Like Like x 1