SPAM random annoying things

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I had somewhat intended that I guess :)

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Gah, I didn't know you linked to a story I thought you had just linked the domain name and it had randomly gone to that one. I have failed. :(

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
my lips are sealed, however I admit to having used interpretive dance to tell a bunch of people just now. it wasn't easy to express so great a fail. I think I put my back out :(

noblok

Part of the furniture
To add to that (5 minutes is too short): spiders are also ectotherm, so the temperature difference with the inside of your mouth means they'll avoid it (they're also good at registering temperatures).

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
I have a strong fear of spiders and 3 big ones have been running in my room all night. 3 Crushed, anymore we will soon see... >.<

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
the 4-second play delay on VLC player after you leave it on pause for 15 mins

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Is that not a hard drive spinning up or something?

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
People who are late and talk in class, even when the professor has already told them to be quiet!

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
having no bank card and just sitting at home applying for jobs all day so i can't enjoy the new city i have just moved to.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
When you need a piss just after a wank and it burns when you do it :(

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Mouth breathers in super markets. Just stood around with that vacant look on their faces, getting in the way of people who really don't want to have to spend their Saturday afternoon there.

Get what you want and fuck off out of the way!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Mouth breathers in super markets. Just stood around with that vacant look on their faces, getting in the way of people who really don't want to have to spend their Saturday afternoon there.

Get what you want and fuck off out of the way!

I like to shop on location, so i'm usually in the shop a good 20 minutes. Also pays off in price comparison and quality of different produce(especially in things like taters and fruit).

Not like there's not room to go around :p

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
But if you then slow me down as I have decided in advance what I want and know where everything is then I have every right to want to set fire to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom