SPAM random annoying things

Tom

I am a FH squatter
The council telling you the land on which you saw a whole load of rubbish on is private land and that you should contact the land owner, even though it was clearly thrown from the layby.

This is what councillors are for. Contact your councillors, they can speak directly to officers and put pressure on them to sort it out. I did this a while back with a huge pile of waste (like 100 tonnes of it) on private land, I mentioned that local birds would start to use it for building nests and it was soon gone.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I mentioned that local birds would start to use it for building nests and it was soon gone.
Unfortunately, the last fly-tipping IncidentI reported around here was that someone had dumped a load of the local birds. :(

Don't believe the farmers when they protest :eek:

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Anyone ever had shivering so bad that it was completely uncontrollable? I was feeling increasingly crap through yesterday and then I start shivering so much that I thought my teeth were going to shatter. I wrapped myself in blankets (house wasn't cold at all) and it took a good hour for it to subside, and the missus said I had several more episodes in the night. Now I'm sweating and feel like I've been run over by a truck, but at least that's a symptom of cold/flu I've had before, I've never had anything like that shivering.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Anyone ever had shivering so bad that it was completely uncontrollable? I was feeling increasingly crap through yesterday and then I start shivering so much that I thought my teeth were going to shatter. I wrapped myself in blankets (house wasn't cold at all) and it took a good hour for it to subside, and the missus said I had several more episodes in the night. Now I'm sweating and feel like I've been run over by a truck, but at least that's a symptom of cold/flu I've had before, I've never had anything like that shivering.
I had that in the autumn, thought it was covid but new symptoms was shivering and my teeth hurt like crazy, ended up chewing gum all day to keep mouth busy

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber

Yes, a few years ago, was actually quite frightening, lasted a couple of days, oddly, it was actually quite a mild flu, other than that.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Had it when I had covid.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Youtube autoplays every video even though I've turned off autoplay
There's no autoplay toggle in Chrome as far as I could see. Unless I'm missing something staring right at me....

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Woman has the new celebrity big brother on. Why is the wife beating non-royal there? Did they have to just bypass every Z list TV person?

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Okay evidently the barrel has levels beyond Z list that I didn't even know about.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Both?

As for the game, good but maybe not great IMO. Interesting premise and setting but maybe a bit too on-rails to be called a true open-world survival game. You're basically locked to where you can travel (the road). Subnautica and Ground as still the top 2 in the genre for me.
it looks well sexeh though :eek:

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
The grunting noises and screams players make in tennis.
You don't get that in the snooker.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Hands up who is a stupid fucking twat?

/me holds hands up.

Just spent the last 90 minutes draining my washing machine with a fucking tea cup so I could open the door and collect the exploded fucking rug I forgot that was hand wash only. Still gotta drain the repeller or whatever the fuck it is called at the bottom of the washing machine.

To make things worse I put other stuff in with the rug and those items have bits of rug stuck all over them, tempted to get some paraffin and burn the lot.

Fuck it, like a real worker it is time for a tea break as it is hard work.

Wij

I am a FH squatter

/me holds hands up.

Just spent the last 90 minutes draining my washing machine with a fucking tea cup so I could open the door and collect the exploded fucking rug I forgot that was hand wash only. Still gotta drain the repeller or whatever the fuck it is called at the bottom of the washing machine.

To make things worse I put other stuff in with the rug and those items have bits of rug stuck all over them, tempted to get some paraffin and burn the lot.

Cup of tea and a wank? That will help.

Tom

I am a FH squatter

/me holds hands up.

The filter on the drain is probably plugged now. It'll be at the bottom on the front somewhere, behind a panel. Have towels ready because if it's blocked as soon as you remove it water will gush out.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Uninterruptible adverts for a film that I am waiting to watch, once the adverts have fucked off.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
The filter on the drain is probably plugged now. It'll be at the bottom on the front somewhere, behind a panel. Have towels ready because if it's blocked as soon as you remove it water will gush out.
Oh it was, had two massive towels and I used that poxy little drain pipe thingy near the filter. All sorted now, had to put the wet things on a rad to dry out so I can spend today beating the fuck out them outside to remove the fibres.

PSA: Read the fucking labels of rugs/mats before attempting to use a washing machine to clean them.

The thing is I really liked that rug. Hopefully Ikea still sell them. I shall put all house maintenance jobs on hold for at least a week to recover and stop thinking about burning the lot in the back garden.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
A sudden random huge sneeze
You know something large and slimy shot out but you've got no idea where it landed

:eek6::eek7:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Ah was going to watch that as I like me a bit of Statham. Not even to pass the time??

It's just a Jason Statham film, very little meat to it, but he smashes a load of people up, using a variety of props. It's fine. The story is incredibly stupid, and full of plot holes.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
It's just a Jason Statham film, very little meat to it, but he smashes a load of people up, using a variety of props. It's fine. The story is incredibly stupid, and full of plot holes.
So a normal Statham film :) Shall watch that after the Chelshitty game,

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Fucksake like a stupid cunt I spent 10 minutes searching for that film on Prime and Netflix. Gave in and came back here to read the post again, reckon I will check on Sky now ....

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Oh it was, had two massive towels and I used that poxy little drain pipe thingy near the filter. All sorted now, had to put the wet things on a rad to dry out so I can spend today beating the fuck out them outside to remove the fibres.

PSA: Read the fucking labels of rugs/mats before attempting to use a washing machine to clean them.

The thing is I really liked that rug. Hopefully Ikea still sell them. I shall put all house maintenance jobs on hold for at least a week to recover and stop thinking about burning the lot in the back garden.

Ignore state of the bin, been clearing the garage out but this is what happens when a rug decides to pick a fight with a washing machine.

washing machine vs ikea rug.jpg

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You've been hosting goose fights in there haven't you?

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
You've been hosting goose fights in there haven't you?
Maybe but before I got to that part imagine the scene:

1. Deebs sat on a little stool with a cup in hand.
2. Big black bucket in front of him.
3. Cue sad music.
4. Deebs emptying out 1 tea cup at a time water with bits of carpet which stick to fucking everything.
5. Loud cursing.
6. Goto 1

I still have a bath mat covered in the crap which I am waiting to dry before I beat the hell out of it to see if that will satisfy my urge to burn the washing machine in the back garden. Cor if only I had a grenade, remove pin, chuck in washing machine, shut door, run like fuck, watch as the thing explodes. (NB. washing machine would have been put in garden before attempting these steps)

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Maybe but before I got to that part imagine the scene:

1. Deebs sat on a little stool with a cup in hand.
2. Big black bucket in front of him.
3. Cue sad music.
4. Deebs emptying out 1 tea cup at a time water with bits of carpet which stick to fucking everything.
5. Loud cursing.
6. Goto 1

I still have a bath mat covered in the crap which I am waiting to dry before I beat the hell out of it to see if that will satisfy my urge to burn the washing machine in the back garden. Cor if only I had a grenade, remove pin, chuck in washing machine, shut door, run like fuck, watch as the thing explodes. (NB. washing machine would have been put in garden before attempting these steps)
Can you set up the security cameras first, just so we know how you get on... for science

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom