SPAM random annoying things

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Could be worse could be Man Utd
They're be glad to see the back of their manager!

To be fair. It could easily be us in ten years time. But at least Klopp hasn't fucked us over like Fergie did United. He left them with a declining squad. (And the owners should have stuck with Moyes).

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Fucking fuck me.

Thought I was coming down with a fever or something earlier, was so fucking hot and sweating. Turned off TV and lights to just lay here in the dark, no chance. Then I heard a light hum.

Fucking cunting Hive heating had gone tits up and the heating was on full whack even though the thermostat said turn off at 19oC. It is around 27oC in my house, that is me being fined for global warming.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
man RT was one of my fave 2000AD things along with Slaine
Yep. Looking forward to that. Will be watching even if reviews are shite.

Lifting the roof off my house started today - moved box after box of unread still-packaged 2000AD's downstairs last night. I just need the free time from work and house renovations and I'll be happy as a pig in muck :)

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
haha that's awesome. take a day off and binge cookies, tea and 2000AD :D

JBP|

Part of the furniture
Been unemployed for 2 weeks now, I've applied for around 20 jobs so far and managed to get one telephone interview 😐

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Jesus, are the markets that shite atm?

JBP|

Part of the furniture
I think the issue might be that it takes employers a while to filter out the applications they don't want to see.
The job I had the phone interview had 70+ applications that was filtered down to 5.
It appears that I might be in second place for that with one more interview to be held.

Other jobs are getting anywhere between 100 and 250 applicants.

JBP|

Part of the furniture
I just seen a job advertised to fix arcade video game cabinets. I don't think home building 3 pc's would count as experience would it?

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I just seen a job advertised to fix arcade video game cabinets. I don't think home building 3 pc's would count as experience would it?
Depends how much you know about JAMMA and Sanwa parts :)

Tom

I am a FH squatter
This wanky Copilot thing that's suddenly appeared on my windows 10. Removing it from the taskbar fucks up the aspect ratio on ultrawide - you literally can't drag anything into the area copilot occupies.

I fucking hate it when companies install shit like this. I will never, ever use it. Fuckoff Clippy v2

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Wondered what that fucking mess was on my taskbar. Off to the interwebs I go.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
The dawn of the beginning of the end, reminds me of Terminator.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
You can ask it for the registry keys to remove it.
Initially I wrote "remove this now" and it replied that it didn't know what "this" is. So then I typed "how do I remove copilot" and it gave me instructions on how to remove it from Edge. Which I don't use, and which I wasn't using.

Literally the first test and it failed. What a load of shit.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Initially I wrote "remove this now" and it replied that it didn't know what "this" is. So then I typed "how do I remove copilot" and it gave me instructions on how to remove it from Edge. Which I don't use, and which I wasn't using.

Literally the first test and it failed. What a load of shit.
Why not type "amend your instructions for someone who doesn't use edge"?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Might as well use it like a slave until it makes slaves of us or kills us @Tom ;)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
So... Just regular chuckling for you then?
Ok you got me. Been wondering if @Tom opened the window first as I know in the past some members of my family have launched remote controls at doors only to leave a crater in the wall as their aim is shit.

Though saying that, knowing the strength of double glazing units (source: Die Hard) the keyboard would bounce back. Don't worry @Edmond will be along to correct me if I am wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom