SPAM random annoying things

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Going for a walk with the dog at 5am in the morning to discover a drunk has stolen a cigarette bin from a club somewhere and left it by the door of a nearby apartment with the cigarette butts laying there for children and dogs to pick up and even worse on the other side of that apartment someone has shit down the wall leaving a great big sloppy turn at the bottom ...

We moved out of the city center in July to a 'nice suburb'..... I do not think that either incident was a resident however I am still disturbed by the shit on the wall and I hope that no kids go near it... luckily dogs are on leads unless they are in a designated park or out in the country.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
If it says certificate expired then get ya wallet out.
its algorithm differences between different flavours of linux :-/ the handy error message says the keystore password is incorrect. it is not :)

Embattle

FH is my second home
I suspect where they went wrong was giving it to their contractors - there was a bloke going door to door with a dag and a bit of string a couple of months ago who would have done a better job.

In fairness I went down that road the other day and they've finally done a proper job. However if you factor in all the claims they have to pay out, I suspect it would have been cheaper to do that initially.

Devon has the largest road network, they are always behind the 8 ball trying to catch up on the potholes.

I believe a lot of counties get out of pothole claims because a lot of people can't be arsed to claim, secondly I believe a pothole has to of been reported before someone hits it.

This is the map for Devon:

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
realizing you are turning into another @Jupitus when you have the Indoor Bowls on TV despite knowing that you have thousands of films/TV Shows you could be watching.

nb. The thousands of films/TV Shows does not include my Adult Only collection, that numbers in the hundreds of thousands.

Embattle

FH is my second home
realizing you are turning into another @Jupitus when you have the Indoor Bowls on TV despite knowing that you have thousands of films/TV Shows you could be watching.

nb. The thousands of films/TV Shows does not include my Adult Only collection, that numbers in the hundreds of thousands.

I joked to my dad about watching that this afternoon :p

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I joked to my dad about watching that this afternoon :p
Hehe, fuck knows why but it is still on in the background. What I cannot get my head around is that as soon as they release the bowl they walk for about 5 or 6 steps like they have just shit themselves. Why????

It is also great if you want to play "I spy someone under the age of 60 with no white hair". Took me a good 20 minutes earlier :p

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Fuck me, done it again.

was watching womens downhill slalom, decided to channel browse, immediately pressed BBC 2, cunting fucking indoor bowls world indoor championship is now destroying my eyes, brain, ears. I am compelled to watch even though my sanity is screaming at me to turn it off or watch the wall paint.

/me cunts @Jupitus

I am now tall-me sat down next to the standing on a stool mini-me (aka @Jupitus)

Tom

I am a FH squatter
The IKEA Pax wardrobe designer, which is the only application in years to manage to completely kill my desktop PC. Just a vague not-even-BSOD-blue screen and absolutely unresponsive. Have to hard reset.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Persistent hard rain has done for the culvert under our drive - it's maxed out capacity and water is pouring over the top now and flooded the area in front of our house and filled an old stone barn and pouring out the other side. I hope it stays up.

Behind that barn is the outflow - it's a field where we're having our shepherd's hut built. If the wall goes there's a chance it'll take the hut out, which will cripple us financially as we're in the process of getting insurance for all of that.

The strong winds has meant the power is out. I've a generator that can run the house for a while. I'm tethered off my phone as our local tower is down - but vodafone have a tower the other side of the valley (so, hopefully when I press send this will actually send).

The wind has totalled a couple of my food bins so I've lost 40kg of bird food. I'm worried about the remaining guinea fowl in my "chicken tractor" as that's a bit like a kite in this weather.

The central heating pump has just gone pop so our fire isn't driving our radiators. That means the tank is also a bit of an explosion risk upstairs as it'll start to overheat.

It's 14 degrees in here.

/Lots of other shit I CBA typing. So :eek:

Fucking global warming. It's our 9th named storm since September I think. Other than last week it's rained every day :(

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Persistent hard rain has done for the culvert under our drive - it's maxed out capacity and water is pouring over the top now and flooded the area in front of our house and filled an old stone barn and pouring out the other side. I hope it stays up.

Behind that barn is the outflow - it's a field where we're having our shepherd's hut built. If the wall goes there's a chance it'll take the hut out, which will cripple us financially as we're in the process of getting insurance for all of that.

The strong winds has meant the power is out. I've a generator that can run the house for a while. I'm tethered off my phone as our local tower is down - but vodafone have a tower the other side of the valley (so, hopefully when I press send this will actually send).

The wind has totalled a couple of my food bins so I've lost 40kg of bird food. I'm worried about the remaining guinea fowl in my "chicken tractor" as that's a bit like a kite in this weather.

The central heating pump has just gone pop so our fire isn't driving our radiators. That means the tank is also a bit of an explosion risk upstairs as it'll start to overheat.

It's 14 degrees in here.

Fucking global warming. It's our 9th named storm since September I think. Other than last week it's rained every day :(

I had to put something heavy on a garden chair. And my satellite signal is crap. It's like the End Times.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I had to put something heavy on a garden chair. And my satellite signal is crap. It's like the End Times.
Wrong field, no guineas:
1705874482684.jpeg

Surprisingly, the geese made it when this happened:
1705874533377.jpeg

I don't know where to keep the animals right now :(

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Fuck me, I clicked the 2nd picture and the first thing that popped into my head was

"Fuck that, Blair Witch or what".

Embattle

FH is my second home

It's 14 degrees in here.

Our Tesla powerwall automatically switched to Storm mode on Friday evening, in essence it tops up the battery to 100% and will only use it if there is a power cut.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber

It's 14 degrees in here.

Hope it eases off for you

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Fucking cunting computers. Decided to try and flex the brain matter and built a very small off site realtime backup server for some stuff (not pr0n). Spent 3 fucking hours cursing as I could login on the console but over RDP no fucking chance.

Created multiple accounts, triple checked group policy, checked NLA, checked very fucking setting known to man and beast.

Apart from 1 fucking cunting thing, my goto password is complex by design and DOES NOT FUCKING TYPE CORRECTLY ON A USA KEYBOARD. Set it to UK and my rage has subsided but what a dozy cunt I am.

Right, Chelshitty are on the box.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Second storm.

I'm reluctant to go outside to see if all my animals are still alive. :(

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Second storm.

I'm reluctant to go outside to see if all my animals are still alive. :(
Tried ringing my sister who lives up north to see how they are, no answer so will have to try in the morning.

Is it bad where you are atm?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Is it bad where you are atm?
Not as bad as the Sunday. Rain is mostly giving it a break tonight so the barn isn't flooding (was this afternoon) and the wind hasn't fucked my newly-repaired chicken tractor into my other field or broken any more fences yet. Had a couple of sporadic power outages and the internet is shite (but then, that's also EE's hardware).

Put it this way: the cat has actually gone out to have a shit of his own volition.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Not as bad as the Sunday. Rain is mostly giving it a break tonight so the barn isn't flooding (was this afternoon) and the wind hasn't fucked my newly-repaired chicken tractor into my other field or broken any more fences yet. Had a couple of sporadic power outages and the internet is shite (but then, that's also EE's hardware).

Put it this way: the cat has actually gone out to have a shit of his own volition.
What the fuck is a chicken tractor? Is it the size of one of those toy tractors for kids?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
What the fuck is a chicken tractor? Is it the size of one of those toy tractors for kids?
One of these things:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfGXRBPDJO0&list=PL-O8flggtY_v-XtqzxmmHXOYEHYQJrKHh&index=3

Guy's using it for rabbits. I use 'em for my guinea fowl - especially whilst they're young. They'll get picked off by birds of prey. When they're older I open the door and they put themselves home at night.

The idea is you can easily move your animals to fresh pasture every day whilst keeping them safe. I like to let them roam when they're old enough.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
The idea is you can easily move your animals to fresh pasture every day whilst keeping them safe. I like to let them roam when they're old enough.

... and by moving them you get to improve more areas of soil from all the poop poops they do!!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
... and by moving them you get to improve more areas of soil from all the poop poops they do!!
Yep indeed.

Effectively, I'm enriching the soil by paying for (hellishly expensive organic) animal feed.

The geese do an amazing job in the spring/summer of turning sunlight into meat, via the medium of grass. And they're the lowest-carbon poultry - very little requirement for expensive carbon-intensive inputs (unlike chickens / guineas) and apparently they very rarely fart too.

:)

JBP|

Part of the furniture
Having to make your own P45 when you have no idea what you're doing.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Windows 11, still.

It's so nearly there, which makes it even more annoying.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Wondering how long to hang my geese for.

I've only killed > prepped > chilled > frozen (or cooked) before.

What's randomly annoying is my own reluctance to experiment. I've put too much time into them to fuck it up. It'd just be so irresponsible. But there's only one way to learn :eek:

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
When it rains for 40 days and 40 nights I am fucking off to @Scouse's farm.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
When your team has an amazing first team, is top of the league, in a cup final and in contention for two others going into February and has a load of youngsters coming through that look good enough to displace first team squad members, never mind just play bit-part backup, and when you still have a feeling that the team hasn't really got going yet - then your manager quits.

:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom