SPAM random annoying things

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Heh, a unicorn tech company is just a pre IPO tech firm with a valuation of more than one billion USD. They have to call them something.
I find that LinkedIn is the way to go for tech jobs these days. Once the algo gets what you're looking for, you'll get more of the same. I get notified about 3-4 interesting jobs a week.

I find the LinkedIn algorithm a bit retarded; I get quite a lot of irrelevant stuff in my job feed.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I find the LinkedIn algorithm a bit retarded; I get quite a lot of irrelevant stuff in my job feed.
I ignore linkedin. In as much as i keep my current job title and status up todate and accept people who connect with me. But beyond that it has no use.
more of a look think than useful

Wij

I am a FH squatter
My favourite is queer which now means straight but in a totally not boring way like what other people are.

Embattle

FH is my second home
I think it'll easier if we just say oi instead multitude of other pronoun's in case I offend someone......must remember not to add mate after it.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
What Is the Difference Between Pansexuality, Bisexuality, and Polysexuality? Bisexuality is at its core the attraction to two or more genders, while pansexuality is the attraction to all genders or regardless of gender..... apparently although I would change bisexuality to be attracted to either sex (rather than introduce gender designations.......

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
It's that every fucking thing needs a label bullshit again.

Do you think the media posts stories about celebrities identifying as a praying mantis because people will be like woo I love that I relate, or do they do it so that people are outraged by it?

I bet the latter.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I think they do it in a desperate scramble to remain relevant.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Half this forum: snowflakes are outraged by anything!

Same people: omg Demi Lovato considers herself pansexual lets tell everyone how little i care at great length and with great scorn

DaGaffer

What Is the Difference Between Pansexuality, Bisexuality, and Polysexuality? Bisexuality is at its core the attraction to two or more genders, while pansexuality is the attraction to all genders or regardless of gender..... apparently although I would change bisexuality to be attracted to either sex (rather than introduce gender designations.......

Shouldn't it be called "Pangenderphilia" or something like that? I thought "sex" was a dirty word in the world of identity politics?

Moriath

I am a FH squatter

Same people: omg Demi Lovato considers herself pansexual lets tell everyone how little i care at great length and with great scorn
Doesnt matter what sexual she identifies as she wont screw me. And I will never meet her so has little relevance other than trying to boost her flagging image i guess she has a tour or album to sell soon.

DaGaffer

I don't like the use of the pronoun "they"; its a plural so "they" are just trying to look there's more of them so are more valuable than "she". I demand "they" find a singular pronoun instead of trying to identity-shame us non-theys. Its a hate pronoun.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
In Finnish everyone is hän, theres no gender in the language

Interestingly theres also several past tenses but no future tense

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
They could use the first part of "She" and the last part of "He" - that would work.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
I don't like the use of the pronoun "they"; its a plural so "they" are just trying to look there's more of them so are more valuable than "she". I demand "they" find a singular pronoun instead of trying to identity-shame us non-theys. Its a hate pronoun.

just use "It". Covers everything

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Bisexuality always meant 'either sex'. The above definition didn't come in until we discovered that we all have magic gender thetans.

Syri

FH is my second home
Actually, "they" is not always a plural, it can be used singular or plural. For example: "There's someone coming, they look mad" or "I can see a person there but can't tell who they are". In most cases when used singular it's when you can't tell the gender of the person in question (hence the usage in this case), but it can be used singular.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Such as 'They' want to get their face in the papers.

I wonder when Megan makes the switch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom