SPAM random annoying things

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I meant, perhaps one of the hundreds of environmentalists that are getting murdered every year for protesting might take up a gun and trade his life for el presidente. Or a few corporate heads of companies with shocking environmental record.

It wouldn't rebalance the death much, but it'd certainly give some people food for thought.
If the world want to claim the amazon as its lungs and the Brazilians don't wanna play ball send in the military to guard it.

Like the UN

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
If the world want to claim the amazon as its lungs and the Brazilians don't wanna play ball send in the military to guard it.

Like the UN
The UN are peacekeepers post war - you're really talking about invading brazil. :)

At least my way the right people die ;)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Fair enough. I'm not calling him racist but...

Beeb reporter overstepped clearly defined mark.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
The UN are peacekeepers post war - you're really talking about invading brazil. :)

At least my way the right people die ;)
Well you have to examine if certain places are needed in tact for the good of the whole world if a country whos borders they are in does not look after them then yes an invasion to protect them would be ok.

I mean we have had wars over oil. Why not over other natural resources

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
b7f59c4e86b0f21617511195d03c149d.png

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Virgins been doing that all last week.

I think its the url processing overloaded

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
If you talk like that you're gonna get shot at.

Of course, I accept that "inflammatory language" can get people's gander up - but it's not an excuse to commit violent action - the responsibility on that lies 100% with the perpetrator. Just like only wearing a bra and panties out doesn't justify rape.

Job

We all have our own ideas about what justifies breaking the law based on levels of temptation.
Speeding kills more people than terrorism..murder and donkeys put together.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You've discounted that exact same argument about pollution killing more people than terrorism @Job - when you wanted to justify spending on terrorism rather than cutting pollution.

So shut the fuck up you hypocritical cunt.

Job

Id say the jury was out on pollution deaths, its just a pie in the sky number with very little chance of being proven without a double blind trial of epic logistic proportions.

Gwadien

Id say the jury was out on pollution deaths, its just a pie in the sky number with very little chance of being proven without a double blind trial of epic logistic proportions.

What do you attribute the massive rise of asthma to?

Job

The same reason theres a massive rise in autism and adhd.

400 tax free a month for life.

Gwadien

looooooooooooooooooooooool

I didn't know i'm entitled to 400 tax free a month ;O

This philosophy of fuck myself, yay to the rich is amazing.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
shit i havent been getting my 400 a month, can it be backdated? Thats a shitload of coke and hookers money!

Job

Ha..thatz cos you dont live the benefit life.

In the wifes school..asthma..adhd etc are pushed like fuck by the benefits parents because they get 3-400 a month for each kid, outside of benefits..plus free fucking everything and help towards all the school trips..no consequence for taking kids on out of term holidays or late attendance problems.

They literally threaten the doctors for diagnosis.

Gwadien

Ha..thatz cos you dont live the benefit life.

In the wifes school..asthma..adhd etc are pushed like fuck by the benefits parents because they get 3-400 a month for each kid, outside of benefits..plus free fucking everything and help towards all the school trips..no consequence for taking kids on out of term holidays or late attendance problems.

They literally threaten the doctors for diagnosis.

That sir, is absolute fucking bollocks.

I think you're confusing pupil premium (which is purely based on the parents income/if they're in the army) that's the only way that kids get extra support from the school and extra money for the kids.

I think you're also confusing kids getting free prescriptions.

Basically, you're chatting out of your rear because you really don't want to admit that pollution may effect our health, un fucking believable.

Job

Jesus christ are you in the loop?

My wife deals with all the benefit kids, the ones on the ever increasing spectrum of autism/adhd/ bi polar...personally get up to 400 a month, one family has three kids pulling in 300 each.
She took them out for the day and they were buying 80 quid trainers.
Its part of disability payments..has no effect on other payments..shes given up now and got her own parents on it...400 a month each because they have COPD.

She has meetings and they dont talk about the kids..its all about swapping tips for claims, they all want dyslexia/asthma/autism spectrum diagnosis of the doctor and hassle her for behaviour evidence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom