SPAM random annoying things

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
The M6 smart motorway, they have been working on it for years, I swear one guy with a fucking shovel could do it faster.
All they are doing is putting up some signs, if these same people are building HS2 , it should be ready for 2030.

the whole thing should have taken 3 months tops.
I know, why, because its all running fine at the 50mph construction safety limit and 50mph is now the defacto speed for motorways.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
The M6 smart motorway, they have been working on it for years, I swear one guy with a fucking shovel could do it faster.
All they are doing is putting up some signs, if these same people are building HS2 , it should be ready for 2030.

the whole thing should have taken 3 months tops.
I know, why, because its all running fine at the 50mph construction safety limit and 50mph is now the defacto speed for motorways.

No, it's because there's contractors getting paid to do a job, but they're getting paid more it's dragged out.

It's fucked.

I vote we create a state motorway building company and we overhaul our infrastructure. It worked for Hitler.

I also like it how they call it a 'smart' motorway, since when was it smart to remove safety features?

Job

The standars of driving is unbelievable..I stayed in Solihull..holy fuck, everyone drives like its the start of Le Mans.
Going back to the coast felt like returning to sanity.
I'll have to say they are used to it and alert..the frickin amount of roads and no second chance turnoffs, closing lanes..use/dont use hard shoulder, 6 deep driving around bends and you find you need to be 4 lanes to the left.
Its seriously stressful..
I wouldnt live in or around Birmingham if you paid me...its like a level 10 culture shock for me as well, the guy in the next room was playing Bollywood music till 4am.
I couldnt pick him out at breakfast cos most of the people were asian.
I have retreated to my compound.

Last edited:

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
No, it's because there's contractors getting paid to do a job, but they're getting paid more it's dragged out.
It used to be like that in Copenhagen. Now if road work is needed the contractor is given a time frame and a good pay if they finish in time. If they don't finish in time, they will start being paid less and will have to actually pay daily fines for an unfulfilled contract and they will not be hired for another job until the first one is done, so they can't just fuck off as that would put them out of business quickly.

Shit gets done around here

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
When you genuinely think you've got a good score in a game and some gloating fecker with no job and square eyes dwarfs yours

Me: lvl 1680, score almost 3m
Him: level 22K, score, 2 billion

:oops:

At almost 3 million I thought my eyes were going to melt. Couldn't play any more

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Why, why does this award exist?! It's not something I really wanted to be reminded of, I'm not proud ....

View attachment 39491
It's just made me realise how much time I've spent playing PC games and chatting on here. If you add BarrysWorld into the mix, that's a fucking high percentage of "life so far" :m00:

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
I've got a cold or flu or some shit and I can not stop sweating! Someone come put me out my misery.

Job

Just did a view page source on an ordinary Daily Mail page.

11, 000 lines of code.

990KB

wt living fuck.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
People posting link to 'Journalistic pieces' with a seemingly negative headline and not bother quoting ANYTHING from the article to put forward their stance. Like, do you want me to review it for ya, pal?

Gwadien

People posting link to 'Journalistic pieces' with a seemingly negative headline and not bother quoting ANYTHING from the article to put forward their stance. Like, do you want me to review it for ya, pal?

Aren't the facts meant to be presented and then you come to your own conclusions?

That's what I thought real* journalism was.

*Not common though.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Aren't the facts meant to be presented and then you come to your own conclusions?

That's what I thought real* journalism was.

*Not common though.

Well, yes. But, in this case the the article headline read read something about the Moderate and Christian democrats wanting to remove some sort of nature preservation thingy. In the article it reads that they also want to implement a program to preserve the oceans 'instead'. Not much can be gathered as we don't know the exact nature of these 'programs'. Though, this person (a left-leftie) presents this article as a jab against the 'right'. Either articles are made to sway easily swayed people (due to misrepresenting headlines) OR people are stoopid!

CorNokZ

Son dropped the iPad two weeks ago and smashed the screen. £180 repair.

Wife took it a step further today and literally stepped on the fucker(the ipad, not our son) and ended its life for good

Gwadien

Son dropped the iPad two weeks ago and smashed the screen. £180 repair.

Wife took it a step further today and literally stepped on the fucker(the ipad, not our son) and ended its life for good

Why don't you get a cheap android tablet and get a fat silicone case around it?

You can get one in blue for your son too.

Don't fall for the 'iPad wannabes for Kids' though, they're hilarious.

CorNokZ

Why don't you get a cheap android tablet and get a fat silicone case around it?

You can get one in blue for your son too.

Don't fall for the 'iPad wannabes for Kids' though, they're hilarious.
My parent got us the iPad two and a half years ago. It has been a great servant, but I honestly doubt we'll get a new tablet any time soon. It takes away too much actual play time

Gwadien

My parent got us the iPad two and a half years ago. It has been a great servant, but I honestly doubt we'll get a new tablet any time soon. It takes away too much actual play time

Yeah, that's the right attitude.

I don't like it when I see kids engrossed in technology, but then I think is it -really- as bad as shoving your kid in front of a TV all day?

Props if you have the strength to entertain him all day!

fettoken

I am a FH squatter

“As I kept watching, I started seeing things like the online atheist community,” Sherratt said, “which then became a gateway to the atheism community’s civil war over feminism.”

"What he found soured his outlook on the documentary screening. The young man’s channel was full of Holocaust denial content.

“I’d met a neo-Nazi and didn’t even know it,” Sherratt said"

Youtube can be extremely polarizing (dependent on your search history!) due to It's scary algorithm to keep people watching and escalating their train of thought. From atheism, "low-key" hate towards men/women/groups of people to neo-nazism.

We've all had a video up and running and with only a few clicks on recommended videos you'd end up with some inane shit in no time.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Man operates penis but the operation is botched. Papers writes something humorous distasteful - Woman gets botched downtown-operation: Papers writes about women's health issues with regards to the issue..

Great way of further women's rights making them victims, always.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
When you get your haircut and the guy gets that mirror out and shows you the back of your head.

I don't care. I don't need to see it. Next time I'm grabbing that mirror and showing him the underside of my scrotum.

CorNokZ

Or you could just, I don't know, carry around regular cutlery made out of metal, not fucking plastic, if you care so much about the environment that you won't pick up a disposable plastic fork, knife or spoon.

Attaching it to your smartphone also makes you look like a massive douche. See examples above.

CorNokZ

Or you could just, I don't know, carry around regular cutlery made out of metal, not fucking plastic, if you care so much about the environment that you won't pick up a disposable plastic fork, knife or spoon.

Attaching it to your smartphone also makes you look like a massive douche. See examples above. They even have a free hand, lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom