SPAM random annoying things

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Fucking Amazon and Black Friday deals I cannot resist. Fuckers, might have to add amazon.* domains to my piholes to stop me shopping.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Me and my mate wanna do a sponsored sky dive...

AKA

Me and my mate wanna do a sky dive, and we want you to pay for it.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Well that's football broken.

On the bright side, it's going to free up at least a few hours every week to do more interesting things by myself, rather than watching overpaid people do interesting things of their own.
As if you watch it anyway, 99% of your posts in the football thread are "I didn't watch Liverpool today cause I was being a bicycler up a steep hill" or similar.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
What's white got do do with it @Wij. And should muslims be in charge of that discussion?

That's like leaving Benjamin Netanyahu in charge of what constitutes antisemitism.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
What's white got do do with it @Wij. And should muslims be in charge of that discussion?

That's like leaving Benjamin Netanyahu in charge of what constitutes antisemitism.
It strikes me as a bit odd that a non-muslim MP should be telling Muslims off for being Islamophobic because they don't think kids should wear hijabs. Doesn't it strike you as odd?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
It strikes me as a bit odd that a non-muslim MP should be telling Muslims off for being Islamophobic because they don't think kids should wear hijabs. Doesn't it strike you as odd?
She says she's muslim in her post "as a muslim". And either way, having an opinion on religious headware is perfectly acceptable whoever you are.

Or is asfana the mp?

Wij

I am a FH squatter
She says she's muslim in her post "as a muslim". And either way, having an opinion on religious headware is perfectly acceptable whoever you are.

Or is asfana the mp?
No. Wes Streeting MP is.

Embattle

FH is my second home
What strikes me is why such important matters seem to end up in twitter, soon as it happens you know they are in trouble no matter the topic/subject.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
I-managed-to-slam-a-car-door-on-my-left-thumb-so-it's-now-black-and-bruised-and-hurts-like-a-mofo. I-had-a-gaming-session-planned-for-this-weekend-but-you-try-playing-without-being-able-to-press-space. Time-to-try-and-use-a-mouse-left-handed.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I-managed-to-slam-a-car-door-on-my-left-thumb-so-it's-now-black-and-bruised-and-hurts-like-a-mofo. I-had-a-gaming-session-planned-for-this-weekend-but-you-try-playing-without-being-able-to-press-space. Time-to-try-and-use-a-mouse-left-handed.
Fake news! Who uses left handed mouse after left hand gets injured!

He's trying to get us all not to vote!!!!!

;)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
>2018
>not jumping on wheeldown
>uses arrow keys to navigate
>fires weapon on ctrl
>mfw

Woaaa+mfw+i+come+back+to+this+account+after+3+_eac6d3357ab3cdf36fc2fb716d0397db.jpg

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Do remember the 'fire weapon on ctrl' days + tank controls. How far we have come.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Why, why does this award exist?! It's not something I really wanted to be reminded of, I'm not proud ....

Capture.PNG

dysfunction

FH is my second home
This cyclist on the weekend yelling and swearing at me after I pulled out of intersection less than 50cm to turn left as my view was partially blocked.

It was gloomy and raining. He had no lights on and head to toe in black clothing.

I would have seen him if he was wearing high vis or had a light.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
So, you scared a cyclist during the day with your two ton metal weapon and are miffed he shouted?

Do you expect pedestrians to wear high-vis and lights in the daytime when crossing the road?

Meh. People are going to shout when they're scared that they think they may get hit by a car. It's hardly a biggie is it.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
He shouldn't be practically invisible and then wonder why he nearly gets hit. Only morons do that.

No I don't expect pedestrians to be in high vis because they are not road users.
If you are running in the road then yes I would expect you to be in highly visible clothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom