SPAM random annoying things

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Yes, they are definately in it for money and power, it doesn't change the fact that this technology could enable people with poor access to food a much greater chance of self reliance.
If they can afford to pay the royalties?

Fucking lolalogic there mate.

rynnor

Rockhound
What we have already seen in Africa with GM crops is that they displace the local varieties.

They also lead farmers to become indebted and turns them from self sufficient in seeds to good little consumers.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I look forward to man vs evolution in tiny insects and bacteria.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
People who blow their nose into a tissue, open it up and say 'ooh, a butterfly!'

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Getting inane songs from kid's shows stuck in your head. I now have "Mr. Sun" from Barney-the-fucking-Dinosaur rattling around in there.

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
Toothache and Women who pout for photos. Its enough your snatch smells like fish but you don't have to look like one!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Popping the bottom off a pint glass by putting boiling water in it then cutting your thumb on it, half way cooking a 2 courses of a 3 course dinner. It's usually fine on the oak work top as the whole thing heats up at the same time but it was sat on a stainless steel sheet so I think it dissipated the heat nicely.

cunting thing

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
You've just had 2 injections, your mouth is stretched wide enough to insert a cue ball, and the dentist asks you a question, and pauses awaiting a response...

What are you supposed to do? All I could go was "Ak, ak, Aarghhh".

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I think he used a litre of anaesthetic and an Olympic javelin to administer it with. Wierd feeling...my cheek is numb but my gum is sore (probably from where he scraped it away with his car key)...no doubt will wake up tomorrow morning, look in the mirror, and find out I've peeled all the skin off my face during the night...

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Pics or it didn't happen!
gothic_psycho_01.jpg

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
People on facebook who think that liking or sharing a picture of some random baby in some random hospital bed is going to result in any money being donated to ensure its well-being.

In fact, people on facebook who think that liking or sharing a picture is going to have any effect other than liking or sharing that picture.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yeap and it looks like oil prices have been fixed too (though we knew that all along)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Oil is just one big fucking cartel running the show, no wonder tiny nations like Qatar and UAE have trillions of dollars in reserve, we allow them to vastly inflate the price on the basis that it will one day be a scare commidity. Twatbags.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I'm amused people didn't think important figures weren't being adjusted..how do they think the world works?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Eat more chicken and eggs. Protein drinks are for gayers

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Why do protien drinks have to taste so fucking rank?

I really like the premixed For Goodness Shakes ones but ever since they modified their recipe they give me horrible stomach cramps. Beforehand they just played with my intestines and bowels, which was funny and fine by me :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom