SPAM random annoying things

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Which super-market?

Because I know when my mum went to Lidl, they had a similar problem there, but it was a firm called Parking Eye or something, and after reading up on some stuff, they have no legal right to take money off you apparently, you can just tell them to do one, and they won't chase it up any more anyway (I know it's beside the point)

same thing happened to a friend of mine, he stopped to drop someone off and one of their cameras auto systems claimed he was parked there - apparently the DVLA are happy to hand out names and addresses to anyone who asks, he told them to get stuffed and they dropped it, i figure they make their money on people simply paying up to avoid threatening letters!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
You're right, we don't have enough soldiers for the INEVITABLE CHINESE INVASION

Yep, just like we didn't need to worry about those pesky German's after we crippled them following World War 1. We failed to update and improve, instead we cut cut cut and relied upon an out of date naval force. No wonder Germany tried it on, we allowed ourself to become weak as shit and France has spent all it's money on a wall you could just drive tanks around.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
The Americans quite obviously have a plan for the annihilation of the Chinese, it's worrying because basically this is the time to strike, there must be some sinister meetings in underground bunkers going on.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-18709029

This shit drives me insane, lets give billions more to local governments already heavily in debt and with investment track records that would make us a worldwide laughing stock. We will just end up with more fucking tram systems that we don't need whilst local train stations and lines are totally ignored. RAGE.

Yep. Nottingham's putting in an addition to their tram system in a part of town that a mate of mine, who's a design engineer for this new tram system, says is going to make the local travel much much worse - as the area he's putting it in already has fantastic transport links that the tram will fuck up...

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-18716101

For fucksake, even more army cuts. Our combined armed forces will total about half what we had in 1982 if these cuts happen.

We're going to be part of a federal european superstate and therefore immune from invasion - why the fuck would we need so many soldiers when Germany runs europe now anyway?

Capitalism = conquest by economics

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Punishment said:
They eat dogs, nuff said nuke em

I think after that, we'll all be eating dogs. And cats, and squirrels, and weeds...

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
The Americans quite obviously have a plan for the annihilation of the Chinese, it's worrying because basically this is the time to strike, there must be some sinister meetings in underground bunkers going on.

I'd keep an eye out for grognak the barbarian comics, new cola's, domestic robots and canada.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
They should cut the forces to the bare bone, WTF do we need to keep interfering in other peoples business, were so tied up in Iraq and Afghanistan we can't even defend our shipping against 3 somalians in a dug out canoe when we have the fourth largest defence budget in the world.
Mothball the lot and build nuke and conventional subs, just two of them would protect the Falklands against the Argies without a single soldier putting his life at risk

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
er...we don't have the largest defence budget in the world.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
You must go to some weird parties. Personally I'd have been able to congratulate them on their insight after the first four words, and made my excuses.
I just say the following:
I do not believe in that bollocks and never will.
Great conversation stopper and I use it when I get some fucking religious person at the front door.

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
Trying to hard reset my old Nokia N900. Seriously what a ball ache to do this especially on Windows 7 64 Bit Home Edition.

Himse

FH is my second home
People who constantly post things about the Illuminati and believe every news article they read.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
People telling the same tedious story about some shit they did last night to every person that will listen in the office and then moaning their work load is too high... even though a trained chimp could probably do their weeks work in a day or two.

Get. The. Fuck. Out

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Contract law. Intellectual Property law. Being told you should move back to London then getting an email the next day for a job in London for more money, less responsibility but less chances to get a better skill set. No longer being a student. not having anything to do on weekends. people who don't use google in the IT industry or in general.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Garages. Bunch of unorganised tax-fiddling conniving thieving dirty arse-sniffing dog-shagging wife-beating alcoholic smelly ignorant cum-swallowing benefit-cheating ugly lazy fat grease-monkeys. Apart from that, they're great.

I think I'm going to do a course in motorcycle mechanics and do my own servicing...

Last edited:

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Garages. Bunch of unorganised tax-fiddling conniving thieving dirty arse-sniffing dog-shagging wife-beating alcoholic smelly ignorant cum-swallowing benefit-cheating ugly lazy fat grease-monkeys. Apart from that, they're great.

I think I'm going to do a course in motorcycle mechanics and do my own servicing...

It's all about finding the one trustworthy one and sticking with them. There's a good one near me that I use year on year, great service.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom