SPAM random annoying things

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I literally don't understand a word of what you're on about there @Raven. Other than you don't like a vegan, who whilst admittedly annoying (like all evangelistic vegans) still probably has a lower carbon footprint / higher ethical food standard than the vast majority of us.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
I mean - what's this cat shit coffee and battery farmed civets?

There is a coffee that comes from the shit of a cat. The cat eats coffee bean shits it out and they make coffee from it.
But apparently the cats are battery farmed and not free range.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
So fucking clue why someone would want to drink it, but there we go.

Because Kopi Luwak coffee is regarded as the best tasting in the world by some people. That could just be poncy hipster bullshit (pun intended) but it also often comes top in blind taste tests so who the fuck knows.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
My cats shit makes my eyes water, a mixture if wild food and chemo medication, thankfully he only shits inside on rare occasions. Why or how someone thought it would be a good idea in the first place to go looking for shat out coffee berries and see what they tasted like when boiled up is beyond me.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
It's because, many scitentists over the ages have proved that a lack of bacon in your diet sends you fucking insane. This insanity leads to thinking coffee would taste better if a cat has shat it out it's arse.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
It's because, many scitentists over the ages have proved that a lack of bacon in your diet sends you fucking insane. This insanity leads to thinking coffee would taste better if a cat has shat it out it's arse.

Evidence. All of Islam. QED.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
1. Draw picture of Mohammed on the side of a bacon roll van
2. Call it More-ham-head
3. Fix middle east crisis
4. Prophet?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Just tell them its halal turkey bacon or some shit. They when they have told you how nice it was reveal the truth.

Watch the funny beards get shaved off quicker than a snackbar fleeing Mosul.

old.user4556

Open up a joint called "Allah's Snackbar". Flaming IED burger with topped extra crispy bacon insurgents.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
1. Build a wall around the Middle East (maybe out of sun cells, like a brilliant man suggested for another similar construction)
2. "yes, you can go in. No, you cannot leave"
3. Let snack bars enjoy the caliphate in peace
4. Israel.. You on your own now
5. Black out the middle east on all world maps
6. Wake up and realise you were in @Job's dream

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Trump is good at building walls, someone should ask him to sort it out.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I was in Abu Dhabi a few years back. At breakfast, in the hotel, they only had white chicken sausages. I asked a waiter if they had any pork sausages.

He just kind of looked at me and slowly shook his head. I felt like a right twat.

Those sausages were properly shit though.

old.user4556

Should have asked him if they sold Flinstones sausages, when he shook his head you should have said "oh Dubai don't have them either, but I thought Abu Dhabi do".

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Get given a range rover for the week.

Find out its an automatic.

Nope.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Last day of contract today. Extension is on the agency's system. Just needs authorising.

Everyone who can do that is off. :eek:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I have no idea. Its a lease we have left over so not really got any choice in it.

DaGaffer

I have no idea. Its a lease we have left over so not really got any choice in it.

I like Range Rovers. Think the new Velar is very nice indeed for an SUV
RR_Velar_18MY_387_GLHD_PR_Location_Static_010317.jpg

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yeah, I like them, never really thought whether they were all autos though. Is that for the American market or something? I would have thought a manual would be better for offroad, with clutch control and whatnot, never driven one before.

*not that many get used for rough terrain I imagine.

old.user4556

Yeah, I like them, never really thought whether they were all autos though. Is that for the American market or something? I would have thought a manual would be better for offroad, with clutch control and whatnot, never driven one before.

A lot of automagics are better on CO2, so they're increasingly more popular with the fleet market. Modern sporty autos are also much quicker at changing gears than we are, so their 0-60 times are better (plus launch control).

The debate about driver involvement is another thing. I've got the option of full auto (great for stop / start traffic on the commute) and full manual flappy paddle mode for the sporty drives.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYP_i7yDCH4

DaGaffer

All the terrain response gubbins is designed to work with the auto box, so its doing all the clutch work for you. I don't even think you have separate locking diffs or low range transfer boxes on Rangies, its all done by software. Seems to work though as they still have the reputation as the SUVs you can still actually use off-road. I wouldn't take a BMW X5 on wet grass (literally - I've been in one on wet grass and it didn't go well).

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Had a few ear infections. Last one was when 9/11 occurred. I'm now partially deaf in one ear.

I blame al-Qaeda...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom