SPAM random annoying things

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Those shitty little houseflies that buzz around your kitchen lazily, landing on things and being just a little bit too fast to hit with the towel. And then they land on your arm when you're playing computer games, buzzing annoyingly slowly around the monitor, your head, the keyboard.

Fuck those flies. There are three in my kitchen, just lazily buzzing around. I got one with the towel, the others have been lucky. Their time will come.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I'm going to be doing it next year. Colossal de-clutter incoming...

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I just cleaned out my 5 gallon shrimp tank.. Took me two hours! If I had to clean out in all of my stuff, I'd be a pensioner before I was done

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Not taking the Monday off work after a weekend away, absolutely shattered.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Trains being just late enough to be able to see and actually touch your connection but not get in it.

People not realizing that a non-moving escalator is just a flight of stairs and having all kinds of mental spasms while trying to walk down it.

Brain-dead tourists. Dude, being in a different country doesn't mean you get to drop 50 points of IQ. Doors work just the same anywhere, come on.

The fact I'm not on holiday.

Enterprise class companies and the fuckery they make you do. Specifically the "enterprise" software they use. Save me sweet baby jebus.

Aaaaand...that's just this morning folks :eek:

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Nottingham council tax workers. Every single dealing with them results in them making a string of fuck-ups.

This time they want to refund me 900-odd quid and have sent a bill to my house for a girl who doesn't live here for the same amount. Last time I paid the bill in full (as I do, early, every year) they sent me a letter demanding a fine for non-payment. When I rang them up with the evidence that I'd paid and got an "oh, sorry, we'll sort that" from them they followed it up with a court summons for non-payment.

Absolute fucking retards. :eek:

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Not that the public services aren't riddled with idiots that have no come back if they fuck up.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Internal cable rattles, annoying rubbing sounds, rattling brake levers, stupid external bearings that let water in - I will never buy a modern carbon fibre bike again, and I will never buy SRAM components again.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Fuck you, stupid internal cable! Live on the outside from now on!

IMG_20170627_131755.jpg

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I nearly bought a bike with SRAM stuff on, until I read about them being shit.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Fuck you, stupid internal cable! Live on the outside from now on!
My internal cable routing is silent - even when I'm banging down rock gardens on my modern carbon fibre mountain bike - and my SRAM GX1 groupset is nice and reliable. Changes gears smoothly and quietly.

I nearly bought a bike with SRAM stuff on, until I read about them being shit.
Always been fine for me. Got SRAM on my bike and Shimano on the missus - GX1 on mine, she's got XT stuff. Got Shimano SLX brakes on my bike, can't remember what hers is off the top of my head.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
My internal cable routing is silent - even when I'm banging down rock gardens on my modern carbon fibre mountain bike - and my SRAM GX1 groupset is nice and reliable. Changes gears smoothly and quietly.

Always been fine for me. Got SRAM on my bike and Shimano on the missus - GX1 on mine, she's got XT stuff. Got Shimano SLX brakes on my bike, can't remember what hers is off the top of my head.

Depends if its full outers or inners only, and if it has internal guides. The cheapskates who made this frame didn't include any guides and since the brake cable is not tensioned, it just slaps around inside. But I maintain that SRAM is shite compared to Shimano.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Surprised at Whyte there @Tom. Can you not shorten the cable a bit so the bit in the inner is taught?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Shouldn't any flex be at the front of the bike? Not along the frame part of the cable. While my pneumatic cables are external, I am fairly sure they don't move at all, not noticed any movement anyway. I guess attaching them to the frame would stop any movement though.

I assume when they enter the frame (to become internal) they enter via holes with O'rings? The idea being the O'rings keep tension inside and movement outside. Maybe the O'rings aren't up to much?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Wife's car not being fucked. I wanted to get her a mini so I can go-cart to the shops on Saturdays, turns out it was a £20 repair that caused it to melt down last Friday.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Wife's car not being fucked. I wanted to get her a mini so I can go-cart to the shops on Saturdays, turns out it was a £20 repair that caused it to melt down last Friday.

Use the money saved on repairs and just buy a Mini?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Douchebag hypocrites who don't live by the standards they expect of others (sounds familiar!)

Some converted vegan idiot ordered some of that cat shit coffee, the stuff that those weird little civet things make by eating, then shitting out. How he thinks that is any way vegan is anyone's guess...but anyway.

A little later he finds that rather than nice little local people hunting for cat shit in the woods, supporting their one legged grandmother or whatever, the stuff is actually pretty much battery farmed in stinking shit hole countries.

So anyway, he now says he will drink it in honour of the battery farmed civets and to raise awareness of their plight. Fucking cunt.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
What I take from that is, "Damn! That must be good coffee if it can break a Vegan"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom