SPAM random annoying things

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Any particular type of Knotweed, or do you just happen to have a negative experience with all types of em?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Those fucking actors Ubisoft keep getting to play their games in demos.

Lakih

Resident Freddy
Japanese Knotweed.

In the neighbours garden over the back of my house. Beginning to make its way into ours. Been to speak to them - the guy is a renter, so have asked him to pass my details on to his rental agency and get back to me. We'll see how easy it is for them to get a contractor out to deal with it.
It looks pretty cool though, hope you get it sorted without much hassle.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Configuration management portals. I believe I've posted this before actually. Anyway, as a server admin I know a given CI's DNS name. Maybe even more than one. I don't know it's 18 digit asset tracking code, I don't know the departmental code of the owning department, I don't know their managers dogs pedicures name. Stop making it so I can't use the one thing I DO know to search for tickets. :eek:

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Been sick the last three days. The last three days my job has been calling me up, because of utter incompetence and forcing me to correct errors on a shitty VPN connection.

I'll have a word with my boss on Monday when I get back in

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Just like everything else these days it just seems like a lazy way to do things..

I think it gives recruiters more control, the websites like Monster before were crap. You would post a job stating US work permit required and get 10K applications from 21 yr old Indians with 3 degrees and no visa or green card. Became a joke. As much as I hate LinkIn it does a better job that than most of the large job sites.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
80 million so far according to AIG

Slightly suspicious, having looked most articles stated at least 80M. 700 flights cancelled, re-booking many premium PAX on other carriers and 75,000 PAX left stranded at LHR is likely what they factored in. The damage to the brand will be way more and although IAG has done OK in FY16 the cracks are starting to show.

Although ME Carriers are suffering even worse right now. Emirates staff got no bonus this year, typically it was 10-14 weeks salary for the last 15 years. Aircraft are being parked and mostly due to the situation in US (travel restrictions, laptop bans etc.)

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Wonder how much the Indian IT crash incident lost BA. Best it was way more they they projected to save by binning their own setup and people.

It wasn't the Tata outsourcing in India. It was a local on-site engineer who seems to have accidentally turned off the power / UPS, panicked and then reconnected incorrectly causing everything to go "boom"

But yeah, he was probably Indian.

CorNokZ

Decided to have a wank and went for some amateur stuff. They had Wham - Last Christmas playing in the background. Talk about a mood killer right there

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I just watched the vids of that burning building.

What? :eek:

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
It wasn't the Tata outsourcing in India. It was a local on-site engineer who seems to have accidentally turned off the power / UPS, panicked and then reconnected incorrectly causing everything to go "boom"

But yeah, he was probably Indian.

Was not being racist about it. Only saw one news item on sky about it and they inferred it was due to outsourcing and even had some union guy come on and say as much. Quite honestly I don't know why the government allows such outsourcing, they hardly play fair when it comes to trade or competition. Try opening a company office up in India, it's a fucking nightmare unless you pay bribes, which of course no one can these days. Spent 3 years trying to do it in Mumbai and had to give up. Unless you pay bribes you get absolutely nowhere.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Woke up as i let a giant fart rip, so that's a new one. GF didnt wake up but cant sleep due to massive gas stomach.

CorNokZ

Woke up as i let a giant fart rip, so that's a new one. GF didnt wake up but cant sleep due to massive gas stomach.
Ah yes, the first sign of incurable ass cancer. This disease appears after years of getting pounded up the anus.

Rip in peace, my friend

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Ah yes, the first sign of incurable ass cancer. This disease appears after years of getting pounded up the anus.

Rip in peace, my friend

I'll rip in peace once I'm dead and buried, and the final gas pocket will breach, causing a massive gas assplosion.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
19148979_10213287904173479_700311912106678255_n.jpg

I felt like this warranted a complaint;

Hello there Pizza Express,

I recently purchased this pizza from a well known supermarket that begins with a T and ends in esco, when I took it out of its packaging I was presented with this.

As you can see the pizza was pretty disappointing with what was on it.

It appears that the pizza making people/robots decided to be a bit harsh on the amount of toppings in general, with absolutely 0 sweet corn. Also as you can see in the middle of the pizza (slightly to the right) all the spices appeared to be having somewhat of a gathering and did not spread theirselves across the pizza, which I assume they should be. I can only assume the 'limited edition' refers to the chicken on the pizza since its rather limited.

A general disappointment to be quite frankly, I was looking forward to a nice £4 pizza.

I look forward to your response.

Alex

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Better off with Aldi Sourdough pizzas, they are actually pretty fucking epic.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Lots of people who have under-developed palates say that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom