SPAM random annoying things

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I had that for the first time while I was in the US a few weeks ago. The logistics of trying to use the toilet bowl when you had stuff coming out both ends at the same time was certainly a life changing experience.

I never knew it was possible to feel so terrible :(. I sicked on my shit, then shat on my sick / shit cocktail.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
That feeling of emptiness when you are better though. Reboot of the system. Hungry and plenty of room.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I had that for the first time while I was in the US a few weeks ago. The logistics of trying to use the toilet bowl when you had stuff coming out both ends at the same time was certainly a life changing experience.
Great for weight loss tho. :)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I never knew it was possible to feel so terrible :(. I sicked on my shit, then shat on my sick / shit cocktail.
Courtesy flush for yourself? Or were you worried that you'd dropped some skag down the bog and you were going to fish about to find it?

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Ran out of diesel on the busiest intersection from the motorways to the docks, literally in the middle of an eight way rush hour crossing.
Made it to safety by getting everyone to stop and wait while I powered it on to the pavement with the starter motor.
Kick ass starters on diesels...had it in 5th..doing about 2mph.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Did the light on the dash not give you a clue you might be low on fuel?

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Its such a problem, they keep shutting down petrol stations, so I set off for Blackpool..a fucking epic emergency callout...light comes on, forgot my wallet, too far to turn back, log on to online banking...cant find a frickin cash machine that gives cardless cash.
So I made the trip on fumes, set off this morning to nearest petrol station...didn't make it.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Its such a problem, they keep shutting down petrol stations, so I set off for Blackpool..a fucking epic emergency callout...light comes on, forgot my wallet, too far to turn back, log on to online banking...cant find a frickin cash machine that gives cardless cash.
So I made the trip on fumes, set off this morning to nearest petrol station...didn't make it.
You can fill up at petrol stations, walk in, tell them you forgot your wallet, show some ID then go back and pay within 24 hours.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I don't like a late afternoon / evening shits, I like a good purge right after my morning coffee. Late afternoon shits can mean a) dirty work toilets b) train toilets c) eatery place toilets.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Yes, if it takes longer than 15 minutes. Got to walk there, couple of minutes, dump (I like to give it a good 10 mins to make sure) couple of minutes back to the desk.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I don't like a late afternoon / evening shits, I like a good purge right after my morning coffee. Late afternoon shits can mean a) dirty work toilets b) train toilets c) eatery place toilets.

I have 2 a day, once exactly 5 minutes after waking and once at 5:30.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I like a good purge right after my morning coffee.

maxresdefault.jpg

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Having a power cut that knocks out the cooling in the server room over a bank holiday weekend.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Having a power cut that knocks out the cooling in the server room over a bank holiday weekend.

We've had a series of power cuts over the past few weeks at school.

IT have been going absolutely mental.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Our IT department (1 guy) wasn't here so it all fell to me to sort out. I have never been in such a hot room before in my life.

I guess nobody thought to put the cooling on battery back up, nor did they think to have some sort of alert to tell people who need to know that it is all fucked.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
to be fair, if your IT dept is one guy, it's probably on the backlog, together with the other 79234524663234576 critical things he still has to get around to. at BigCompany, for that one specific thing my dept does, there are 7 people, a manager and a thing called a "feature engineer". our backlog is about 700 items deep atm. some of those things are quite important. the reason they're not done yet is that other things were more important and were prioritized up the list. ofc our senior management will never let us know they understand and we don't have a KPI for reducing the backlog of shit to more sane levels. gosh if I sound harsh and bitter its because I am :)

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
to be fair, if your IT dept is one guy, it's probably on the backlog, together with the other 79234524663234576 critical things he still has to get around to. at BigCompany, for that one specific thing my dept does, there are 7 people, a manager and a thing called a "feature engineer". our backlog is about 700 items deep atm. some of those things are quite important. the reason they're not done yet is that other things were more important and were prioritized up the list. ofc our senior management will never let us know they understand and we don't have a KPI for reducing the backlog of shit to more sane levels. gosh if I sound harsh and bitter its because I am :)

Yeah, the IT department at the school I'm at is like this, the head of the techies is also head of the subject, IE he's a teacher.

They also have a contract with a company that come in once a week to sort stuff out, apart from that, the department is one lad.

The cooling also broke in one of the server rooms at the school, and he was like meh, not high on the importance list.

I was like LOL WHAT.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Wife: "could you pick up some batteries?"
Me: "sure, what kind?"
Wife: "just the normal kind"
Me: "Wat? AAA or AA?"
Wife: "I don't know.. The round ones?"
Me: "is it for the TV remote?"
Wife: "yes!"
Me: *grabs a pack of AAA*

Moriath