SPAM random annoying things

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Fuck that..I was in the middle of a field and they were swooping down, the noise, the whooshing sound, it was pretty epic, it just kinda felt they had picked me out...after the Seagull in the morning, it was all getting a bit The Birds.
Were you wearing your hood doing the whole burning cross thing in that field? that probably got them riled

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
No..I was conducting the Royal Philharmonic orchestra dressed as Fonzy from Happy Days..that was probably it.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Pretty tempted to just throw the bloody thing away and buy something new, I will give it a few weeks but so far the wheels, brakes and gears have given me hassle and I have barely started.

Trouble is its like an old car, I have spent a decent amount getting it back in (near-to) working order and it feels like a waste if I get rid.

Binned it, fuck it, spent £50 so far, looking at another £50 for front gears and up to £100 for rear gears and then whatever cables cost + fitting.

Ordered this, nothing fancy but its going to get me to and from work from now on.

Carrera Kraken Mountain Bike - White

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I would have said the vitus sentir)(or summat like that) for £485 - but new bike = new bike. Yayz! :)

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I have signed up to do a 70 miler later this month, off-road. So I've been dusting the cobwebs from the mtb:

IMG_20170509_151958.jpg

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
My dads death day reminders on facebook... I struggle continually with the death of my dad... it kills me to see his picture constantly coming up on my FB feed on this day with sad messages from my siblings...

Last edited:

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
My dads death day reminders on facebook... I struggle continually with the death of my dad... it kills me to see his picture constantly coming up on my FB feed on this day with sad messages from my siblings...
That sucks Yons :(

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.

*huggles*

You can turn off the reminders / time hop stuff btw, maybe worth doing.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
:(:fluffle::(

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I get the same thing with reminders and still get knocked for six sometimes. And its been sixteen years.

Fortunately my dad wasnt on facebook and neither is my brother. So i dont get reminded from there. But there are still little things that trigger.

Keep strong :fluffle:

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
How do I turn reminders off for certain days? Atm I have blocked the posts so I don't see them next year

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Flatpack bikes. Bloody hell that was a pain in the arse, at least I now know how to put disk brakes together though.

Lakih

Resident Freddy
Waking up to this:
wfmtjM6.jpg
Yep, that is sewage. Coming up through both my baths, none of my toilets flush.
I have to take a shower and go to work in three hours.
Called the landlord, her response; "Ah yes, I was expecting a call from everyone in your building we will be sending someone over".
If she knew about it, why not send someone as soon as she knew!?

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Waking up to this:
wfmtjM6.jpg
Yep, that is sewage. Coming up through both my baths, none of my toilets flush.
I have to take a shower and go to work in three hours.
Called the landlord, her response; "Ah yes, I was expecting a call from everyone in your building we will be sending someone over".
If she knew about it, why not send someone as soon as she knew!?
Perhaps because another tenant rang her just before you did?

Lakih

Resident Freddy
Perhaps because another tenant rang her just before you did?
Probably. But saying "we know about it, someone is on the way over" instead of what she did would have calmed me down more.
Maybe I'm just getting grumpier as I get older.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Women...and work relationships.

One of the drones in the warehouse got together with one of the women in the office and went out at the weekend. Nice lad, had a bit of a troubled past with a bit of prison (quite a long time ago) and whatnot but I like him, we took him on when he was a temp.

Anyway, he laid it out for her, a bit about his past just to be honest, she loses her shit and tells him she never wants to talk to him again. He is gutted about it.

Quite how they are going to work together from now on is beyond me.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I can't imagine the shit-storm of an office romance going sour. I enjoy the space and natural life balance of going my separate way from my missus on a daily basis. I love being alone.

Statistically speaking I guess people do make it work since a lot of people meet at work.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I can't imagine the shit-storm of an office romance going sour. I enjoy the space and natural life balance of going my separate way from my missus on a daily basis. I love being alone.

Statistically speaking I guess people do make it work since a lot of people meet at work.

Agree, I couldn't stand spending 24 hours a day with the wife. She goes away one weekend a month to her mums, favourite weekend of the month. Its healthy to spend time apart.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I've always had 'me time'. Closed doors and then play computer or watch TV or whatever. Just to be alone. Best thing when coming home from a vacation or festival is to be alone.

Sadly after having two kids I no longer have that kind of luxury. Now I just take really long shits

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom