SPAM random annoying things

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Who's that comedian that makes a joke about that? Something about his girlfriend saying
'Tell me, what are you thinking?'
'Er nothing'
'Nothing, no, you can't be thinking nothing'
'Well, I am'
'No, tell me what you're thinking'
'Fine, I was thinking that building over there would be a brilliant sniper position'

haha

I heard Ed Byrne do a similar routine, in the version I heard he said something along the lines of a brilliant place for secret agents to meet.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Firefox(or other program) FORCED updates that A: change the UI and B: make it worse :eek:

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Creating an a5 pamphlet in InDesign, spending quite a while on the layout of it (we're talking baseline grids and all that good stuff), going to print it, swearing, copying the entire document to an a4 landscape layout (it was 2 x a5 in portrait) so it will print on a4, spending an absolute fucking age reformatting it so it looks the same as it did before on the a5 layout and then realising I could've just clicked "spreads" in the print dialog to print 2 x a5 perfectly on 1 sheet of a4 in landscape. :(

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Waiting for Canon inkjet printers to print. All the whirring / motor sounds.

Gimme a printer you plug in, select photo and print. None of this "please wait momentarily while the printer warms up". Its a printer, not a fecking bagel!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Waiting for Canon inkjet printers to print. All the whirring / motor sounds.

Gimme a printer you plug in, select photo and print. None of this "please wait momentarily while the printer warms up". Its a printer, not a fecking bagel!
You have a bagel that prints!?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
People coming upto you at a party and saying "You're not a Christian. Christianity isn't a religion. Its a relationship with Jesus Christ our Lord & saviour who died for our sins on the Cross".

YAWN

Lost the will to live. How do ppl like that get invited to parties?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
People coming upto you at a party and saying "You're not a Christian. Christianity isn't a religion. Its a relationship with Jesus Christ our Lord & saviour who died for our sins on the Cross".

YAWN

Same goes for the atheist and//or anti-religion rabble that comes around like a bad fart in an elevator.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
There's no such thing as a bad fart. Unless its a false fart and you feel it run behind your knees...then you're in trouble. There a very few circumstances in adult life where crapping yourself is a good option. Unless its to get away from a religion nut at a party ofc.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
More importantly what are you doing at those type of parties.

What annoys me more than anything on the planet that microfucking shite can get away with not only producing that fucking bile they call powerpoint and word, but updating it so your documents aren't compatible, they should have sent gates to Siberia for that one.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Burning your hands when you want to wash them, because someone used the hot water before you.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Hitting snooze on the alarm, just to get another 15 minutes, waking up and finding out you've overslept 90 minutes.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Burning your hands when you want to wash them, because someone used the hot water before you.

i would also add that when visiting the UK/Ireland and getting only boiling water thats practically steam or freezing water out of the two taps that appear in some bathrooms

i must admit i never really got why you would have two taps rather than just one with two options (thus allowing mixing and getting correct temp!)

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

YAWN

You must go to some weird parties. Personally I'd have been able to congratulate them on their insight after the first four words, and made my excuses.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
i would also add that when visiting the UK/Ireland and getting only boiling water thats practically steam or freezing water out of the two taps that appear in some bathrooms

i must admit i never really got why you would have two taps rather than just one with two options (thus allowing mixing and getting correct temp!)
Cos we're a ancient breed mate

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Quite an issue, though mixer taps are becoming the norm, it was from the days when you filled the sink with water to wash your hands, apparently the number one complaint from the Germans.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Being told you have to wait 7 working days to get your last 3 months bank statements in the post.

In 2012

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Ulster bank? :)

Or haven't you set up internet banking yet?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
You must go to some weird parties.

Heh. I seem to attract religious loonies anywhere there's alcohol. Like the bloke at uni who was very "churchy" who told me that God created the Big Bang, hence religion and science can co-exists quite happily. I don't look like the Messiah. Maybe its my height? Who knows.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I started a fight between two women at a party. I just threw it out there that this catholic was talking bollocks (after she made sure we all understood we were all evil) and she started going mad, some other women told her to wind her neck in and they started brawling. was hilarious.

rynnor

Rockhound
Lamp said:
God created the Big Bang, hence religion and science can co-exists quite happily.

He's got a bit of a point - currently its not explainable by Science and religion has always lived in the inexplicable spaces.

I reckon we will figure it out one day though.

When we can answer all the questions thats when religion is gone.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
You'll be hard pushed to "win" a science v religion argument with a religious man because at the end of the day it comes down to belief. Which is far more flexible than scientific fact. I can't prove God doesn't exist; he can't prove he exists, but he doesn't have to.

rynnor

Rockhound
You'll be hard pushed to "win" a science v religion argument with a religious man because at the end of the day it comes down to belief. Which is far more flexible than scientific fact. I can't prove God doesn't exist; he can't prove he exists, but he doesn't have to.

Rationality can only finally triumph when we can explain everything - until then monsters/ufos/angels/devils will always exist in the margins.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Realising you should have gone to Tesco 2 hours ago, its getting late, and why the feck are you still on the computer! Get to Tesco you lazy git!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom