SPAM random annoying things

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Stuffs only worth what you can find a person to pay for it. Not necessarily what you want for it.

That's very true, but anyone in the market for that guitar knows what it costs brand new. If they only offer under £300 for each one they see, noone will sell unless they really need the money.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
That's very true, but anyone in the market for that guitar knows what it costs brand new. If they only offer under £300 for each one they see, noone will sell unless they really need the money.
Guess that they are hopin you hangin for the money or its nicked from some where and you want rid

sayward

Resident Freddy
Never experienced the internet in rural France have you?

Although I have 40Mbit Fibre and will still be getting the disk next week. Always works out cheaper than getting it off PSN.
We've had no wifi or fone since Friday night. Good old Orange!!

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
We've had no wifi or fone since Friday night. Good old Orange!!
Bank Holiday tomorrow as well. :)

There's actually a problem with my internet. Orange know what and where the problem is, they found it on Friday but they "ran out of time to fix it".

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
You mean they thought "fuck this" and went home for the long weekend, aye?

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

I hate dealing with anyone via classifieds; horrible greedy chancers the fucking lot of them.

TdC

For dinner I am going to make up for expending all this energy in today's ride by eating curry until I can only groan weakly with just barely enough strength to open another beer :D

*DING*

I have reached the stage in curry consumption where I can only whimper softly. More beer and \ or nan bread would be a really bad idea. If only I had a minion to fetch me another cold one from the fridge.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6zqYSezqwo

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Sometimes i hate the fact that we have a capacity limit when you eating and drinking something really good. Should have a trap door that you can release it all so you can carry on withput being bolemic

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
holy crap my daughter is 18 today (and no you're not getting any pics!!!)

I'm officially old :(

You can officially chill out now! Focus on an herb garden, cleaning out the George Foreman grill, purchasing a beer-cooler and connect it to the back yard next to the sun-chair, purchase a new bike with complimentary Lycra-spandex garments + an aerodynamic helmet for them age-fits....or..get a red convertible!

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
I was going for the convertible and mid life crisis thing , I'll start wearing tight jeans and let my hair grow so I can have a ponytail

DaGaffer

You can officially chill out now! Focus on an herb garden, cleaning out the George Foreman grill, purchasing a beer-cooler and connect it to the back yard next to the sun-chair, purchase a new bike with complimentary Lycra-spandex garments + an aerodynamic helmet for them age-fits....or..get a red convertible!

A mate I was at uni with has just bought an MX-5. In red. He is acutely aware of all the cliches. Because we pointed them out. A lot.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
A mate I was at uni with has just bought an MX-5. In red. He is acutely aware of all the cliches. Because we pointed them out. A lot.

My dad's been raving about one as well! Not sure he'll ever get it. But fair, riding in a convertible in nice conditions is great. At 'that' age, it's well earned tbfh!

DaGaffer

My dad's been raving about one as well! Not sure he'll ever get it. But fair, riding in a convertible in nice conditions is great.

My first two cars were convertibles. I was 18, I looked good. I wouldn't go near one at 50. Even though I still look good ;)

old.user4556

One of my ebay listings has gone missing in the post - sent it RM special delivery, guaranteed by 1pm, hasn't budged on the tracker from the Bristol mail depot for 9 elapsed days now. Need to fill in their silly, convoluted claim form.

I did the right thing and refunded the bloke immediately once I was told I could claim.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
That's always been such a hassle, requiring unnecessary energy and care, or at least it used to be the norm. When such an issue arises, buyer and seller should always be able to drop the case and have it sorted by combined efforts from Ebay or said service provider instead of having you worry about it while the claim gets 'sorted'. Or, am i being unfair?

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Its why i rarely buy off these sites and never sell. I cba with the what if something goes wrong states

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
That! If it is working as intended, it's great, but, you have to take into the equation that people are lying thieving cunts with no conscious and will try to con you. Unfortunately.

old.user4556

Unfortunately in this case the Royal Mail fucked up, the buyer got the shaft - I had his money and RM has no idea where the item is in their network. Do unto others and all that, I'd want my money back personally so sent it to him. All my other sales (minus the chancing cunts) have been fine.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Questions. Shipping fee is actually present when you continue to purchase an item via the Ebay webpage - Does Ebay take any action/responsibility with shipping mishaps? Do you think any responsibility should fairly fall on to them? Would it complicate the claim further if they did/do handle that?

old.user4556

Meh, don't see how ebay can be party to this situation, it might have been different if he filed a complaint saying "item never arrived" but Royal Mail said that it was delivered and signed for. In this case, Royal Mail have admitted they're at fault so it's a straightforward "fill in a form, we'll send you the money".

old.user4556

I had two by the time I was 28. Looking back it was a pointless exercise - I looked like a cock and it didn't score me anymore vaj.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I've had a convertible, I didn't and don't care what anyone else thinks. I liked it, fuck anyone who didn't. Do what you like, balls to everyone else.

TdC

I had two by the time I was 28. Looking back it was a pointless exercise - I looked like a cock and it didn't score me anymore vaj.

but just think of all the ripped, hung, young, hairdressers you went through! :eek:

georgie

FH is my second home
I've had a convertible, I didn't and don't care what anyone else thinks. I liked it, fuck anyone who didn't. Do what you like, balls to everyone else.

Damn straight, you own that shit, Tom! (y)
I bet the hair flapping in the wind was fucking majestic too!

but just think of all the ripped, hung, young, hairdressers you went through! :eek:

Or only just into... :p

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Most i had was a t bar. Not full convertable. Was ok. But prefer air conditioned cocoon in my dotage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom