SPAM random annoying things

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Just spent roughly a hour and a half trying to untangle my headset cable from my fucking chair, there's small pads at the bottom, so when there's no pressure on the chair the wheels don't move (Or I assume that is what it's there for) so I was playing for ages with the wheel in my hand then decided 'fuck it' put it back on (with the cable tangled around) sat down, yanked at the cable, and it came free.

All you need is fat.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
losing all my FC4 saves thanks to the stupid way uplay does things :eek:

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Leaving the house before 7am on a sunday to go stand in terminal three at heathrow for step son visit from usa. Zzzzz. Not had any sleep yet.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Lightweight. I was up at 3am earlier this week to make a 7am flight from Birmingham.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
I got in at 1am after going out and having a 'proper' drink for the 1st time in years, fell surprisingly chipper tbh

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Luxury, I got up an hour before I went to bed...lake...hole in the road...murder...hallelujah...etc.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I got in at 1am after going out and having a 'proper' drink for the 1st time in years, fell surprisingly chipper tbh
If i went out for a proper drink i wouldnt be back home till after 1am. Lol

sayward

Resident Freddy
Don't you just hate it when blokes only get in touch when they are bored, drunk and desperate ........

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Bought a new SSD, finally installed Windows 10.

What a load fugly AIDS. Ruined it.
I kind of like W10. What I don't like is the forcing of apps on me. If I want your shitty apps, at least have the decency to let ME choose them.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I kind of like W10. What I don't like is the forcing of apps on me. If I want your shitty apps, at least have the decency to let ME choose them.

You mean this horrible live tile shite in the start menu?

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Better than windows 8, more useable, faster than windows 7, got a start button, what's so different from 7?

That it's ugly, I really do not like this flat almost monochrome style at all. I'll just have to suck it up.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You mean this horrible live tile shite in the start menu?
I don't look at it tbh. Don't even notice it.

But now you've made me look, it tells me the weather and the time. I'm OK with that. :)

I really do not like this flat almost monochrome style at all.
Ah. Meh. You'll get used to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom