SPAM random annoying things

Bahumat

FH is my second home
That shit used to happen on vista as the first admin account was the primary one. The new profiles (even when set to admin) were not true admins

JingleBells

FH is my second home
The letter I get every year from my car insurers saying that soon they'll send me a renewal quote.

Err, thanks.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
When other peoples utter incompetence means more work and stress for you >.<

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
The AA calling you up asking if you want house insurance

NO!

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Programs automatically pinning themselves to the taskbar when you install them.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Cunts that walk slow on the underground.

Cunts that take the middle of the stairs when it has enough space for 2 and you cannot get past without saying something.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Fucking sick of this recession, no end in sight and it may well get worse, first 3 months of this year showed a 0.3% contraction of the economy. That means the economy is now exactly the size it was before the last election but we may have to deal with a shitstorm should Greece leave the Euro which will mean another considerable period without growth. Fed up.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Oh and before someone chimes in again about endless growth not being possible, remember that we need some growth if we are going to get the unemployment numbers down from 3+ million. Job creation should be all that matters, more working = more tax = pay down the debt faster and lower the defecit. Our economy is considerably smaller than it was post 2007, we need some growth now to get back on track and these hordes of young adults off the streets and out of this cycle of non-contribution.

rynnor

Rockhound
Not been affected by it.

You mean your still in a job but everyone in the UK has been affected by it - we have devalued the pound which directly lead to price inflation for everything.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Meh, prices go up regardless. Can't really say I have been spending any more than before, except maybe on petrol.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
When you win a prize on the National Lottery and the only way you can tell is by logging in and manually checking your ticket, and even then it says "No prizes are currently recognised on this ticket".

Such a lame website.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
When you win a prize on the National Lottery and the only way you can tell is by logging in and manually checking your ticket, and even then it says "No prizes are currently recognised on this ticket".

Such a lame website.
Adding to that, it takes bloody hours for the results to come up on just about any website.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr

Such a lame website.

I get an email from them, saying something like 'we have exciting news about your ticket!'

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Edmond said:
I get an email from them, saying something like 'we have exciting news about your ticket!'

Ha! I remember those days. If I want to do the Irish lottery online I will have to send them my passport. I shit you not. Not a copy, my actual passport.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Going to work in a suit when the weather is so superb all you want to do is sit in the garden and drink beer!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
shops being closed on public holidays :(

I'll add to that: Sunday trading laws. They need to be abolished. People want shops to open around the clock. I've lost count the number of times I need a supermarket after 4pm on a Sunday. Feck the protect Sunday for God ppl. This is 2012, not 1937. Punters want shops open, ppl need jobs, the shops will make more money. Everyone wins.

Chilly

Balls of steel
Nah, it's not protecting Sunday for God, it's enforcing holiday and stopping abuse of the workforce. Remember to buy your milk on Sunday morning you useless tit.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I'll add to that: Sunday trading laws. They need to be abolished. People want shops to open around the clock. I've lost count the number of times I need a supermarket after 4pm on a Sunday. Feck the protect Sunday for God ppl. This is 2012, not 1937. Punters want shops open, ppl need jobs, the shops will make more money. Everyone wins.
Nah, it's not protecting Sunday for God, it's enforcing holiday and stopping abuse of the workforce. Remember to buy your milk on Sunday morning you useless tit.

What Chilly said, but also it protects smaller businesses who can trade at all hours on a Sunday. So just use smaller shops, and stop moaning.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
abuse of the workforce my ass

other countries haven't collapsed into slavery because you can buy your groceries at 10pm on a Sunday...

biggest recession in recent times. people crying out for work. Let em work then. No one says they have to work 7 days.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Yes, the employers will Lamp. Stop being so naive and believing your average worker has rights, if they are asked to work and refuse it does impact them.

Also, there are lots and lots of business under 4000sq feet (I believe that's the limit), who aren't ruled over by the Sunday trading laws. So what is stopping you going to them?

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
To me, the random annoying thread is about things that make you annoyed usually without any decent reason (hence, random). It's a chance to vent about random annoyances of life.

People that drive too slow, they fucking annoy me. What are you going to tell me Chet? Get out of bed earlier? Take a bus? Calm down? (y)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom