SPAM random annoying things

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
on that note: getting food from the canteen at my school only to have them run our of said yummies literally moments before I get to the trough :eek:

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
IMAG1234.jpg

Well I didnt like to bring it up for a bit, for you non believers, heres me truck, looking a bit rearranged

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Loading and install bars. Why can't they go up steadily so you know how long it's going to take, instead of spending 20 minutes of 5% then rocketing up to 70%?!?/!?/

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Because as a coder there are so many machine variables as to how long it'll take.

Therefore they typically use an average, or worse they use their own machine (being devs it'll be a high spec), to get a time and then the bar typically just mirrors that time. It'll then check near the end if the install has completed, and if it hasn't it'll wait on 99% or 100% for the install to catch up.

There's no reason why anyone would spend the amount of time it takes to code such a predictor into something that is purely used for cosmetic "it hasn't crashed, has it?" use :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Big hangover day and getting an invite from an ample bosomed lady to attend her modeling gig at a bar with free booze and her friends of equal stature.

I was really hoping to get some gaming in today :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well, that would mean two things, one being the removal of a certain part of my common courtesy that doesn't post other people pictures on the internet and the other trying to prove a random posting on the aformentioned network apparatus :p

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Stupid companies making stupid broken music cd's in the hope that people won't be able to extract the content digitally to play it on the go. Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! :eek:

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Stupid companies making stupid broken music cd's in the hope that people won't be able to extract the content digitally to play it on the go. Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! :eek:

I always check before buying cd's. If they use it, they don't get my money.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
An all new low for a Facebook status update; checking into their bed and advising "that's the heating on"

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Completing Deus Ex 3 on hard mode without killing anyone and not getting the pacifist award because somewhere somehow one of the people you knocked out died. :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Completing Deus Ex 3 on hard mode without killing anyone and not getting the pacifist award because somewhere somehow one of the people you knocked out died. :(

Yeap, one of the achievements that i would've added a notification in, just so you know if you "messed" it up.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

Are you a "pacifist" if you run around knocking people out?

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Yes because you're making the choice not to kill them in many, many different brutal ways. :)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Someone on the radio said those 5 days of warm weather we had the other week was all the summer we can expect for 2012.....thats a depressing thought. 1 week of lovely warm weather, 51 weeks of grey cold wet windy drizzly shite.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Wait, what? Everyone in London is always telling me how tropical it is there and how freezing it is up here.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
London = grey cold wet windy drizzly = balmy North Atlantic Bahamas

Anything north of Hertfordshire = 1 hour of daylight, sub zero 364 days of the year, torrential rain, hurricanes, floods, plagues, and the Krankies = proper North Atlantic weather

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom