SPAM random annoying things

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
I had 1-2 fuckers like that in my car today, nothing more annoying when driving at motorway speeds that a bigass fly buzzing around like a retard in back window near my ear (seat back im a big fellar)

Try wasps instead. Fucking terrifying.

mooSe_

FH is my second home
Saving over/losing important documents.

I managed to save over all my essay notes with an earlier version of the same document where I had only written about 200 words. I did this at like 8pm and the essay is in for the next day (I'd only just started writing it because I've been feeling like shit with this brutal cold). I had to make up the essay from whatever I could remember from what I had read because there wasn't really time to go through it again. It's such a shit essay. I feel like I've let my lecturer down with this piece of shit, especially since it's an essay discussing a position in a journal article he wrote and the last essay I wrote for this module was really good T_T

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Try wasps instead. Fucking terrifying.
Try a big bee getting blown in your open window and bouncing off your cheek onto your lap. Cue mild panic while I tried to figure out what the fuck had just hit me and where the fuck it had ended up. :\

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Saving over/losing important documents.

I managed to save over all my essay notes with an earlier version of the same document where I had only written about 200 words. I did this at like 8pm and the essay is in for the next day (I'd only just started writing it because I've been feeling like shit with this brutal cold). I had to make up the essay from whatever I could remember from what I had read because there wasn't really time to go through it again. It's such a shit essay. I feel like I've let my lecturer down with this piece of shit, especially since it's an essay discussing a position in a journal article he wrote and the last essay I wrote for this module was really good T_T
I had that in an IDE once before I started to commit to SVN every three minutes on general principles. THEN I realized the IDE kept local copies as backup as well. Was a right FFFUUUUUU.... moment :-/

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Having to wash your face after Spaghetti cause it's just TOO DAMN MESSY!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
You need a face like this to eat spaghetti

tumblr_l0zrxgEgDE1qa215io1_500.jpg

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
People who take fucking ages at cash points.

Anyone on the A143 yesterday.

People with annoying jumpy dogs.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
the fact that a hoover can magically snag on just about anything, tip over, fall, drag stuff off tables somehow, and basically be full of fail BUT STILL SOMEHOW MANAGES to shoot across a room, dodging tables, chairs, shoes, whatever would normally make it stop dead when it has a chance to bash me horribly about the shins/ankle and I twitch it towards me then.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Sky not delivering your new broadband router before your service goes live even though they had a fortnight to do so...

On the up side I have an old 3 broadband dongle which appears to be working on the whole internet despite me not having put any funds on it...

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Shoulders. Such hard work trying to build strength into them. Arg.

Been doing shoulder exercises every Thursday morning since September. Doing anything above 10kg (4x superset and drop set) makes me want to curl over and die, have only just been able to start a proper set at 8kg without needing to stop mid way through. Horrible body part to work on.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Waiting two minutes in a side road for a gap n the traffiic and when one appears a single car going the other way blocks you getting out.

Fweddy

FH is my second home
My sister has just text me to tell me that the magazine I bought her a subscription to hasn't arrived this month. She then told me off for not updating the address when she asked me to. I did change it so I went through my old messages and discovered that her magazine hasn't come because she gave me the wrong address to update it to in the first place.

It's still somehow my fault that her magazine hasn't come :(

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
the fact that a hoover can magically snag on just about anything, tip over, fall, drag stuff off tables somehow, and basically be full of fail BUT STILL SOMEHOW MANAGES to shoot across a room, dodging tables, chairs, shoes, whatever would normally make it stop dead when it has a chance to bash me horribly about the shins/ankle and I twitch it towards me then.

What? You got some fucking comedy kids hoover that runs all over the house or something?

That shit only happens in films. You're obviously hallucinating whilst watching Close Encounters too much.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Fweddy said:
My sister has just text me to tell me that the magazine I bought her a subscription to hasn't arrived this month. She then told me off for not updating the address when she asked me to. I did change it so I went through my old messages and discovered that her magazine hasn't come because she gave me the wrong address to update it to in the first place.

It's still somehow my fault that her magazine hasn't come :(

Pics or you don't have a sister.and it's you you're talking about k thks

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
This latest Firefox....damn thing has crashed on me half a dozen times and slows my already slow computer down to new levels of frustration thats off the scale on the Cleggometer

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
This latest Firefox....damn thing has crashed on me half a dozen times and slows my already slow computer down to new levels of frustration thats off the scale on the Cleggometer
Sounds like a corrupt profile. Do you use the Sync? If so then make sure you do an up to date sync, backup your bookmarks to a file (just in case) then rub Firefox and the profiles, reinstall and sync back using the "overwrite this computer with synced data" setting.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
when you get a juicy bit of chicken from the cantine...AND THEN ITS JUST BONES WRAPPED IN SKIN!!

this also applies to fish & chips when its just fat... i mean i do want fish in there too ya know...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom