SPAM random annoying things

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Nope. 1 fag in open air = REEK.

To high heaven.

Like you've been clubbing in the malborough factory...

...whilst it was on fire. :)

(Just had a go at a mate for that exact problem. Smelly cunt. He told me off for not having an ashtray in the garden - but I've got a neighbour, so wtf??!)

I guess it is a matter of recognizing the smoke as something annoying. I like fag-smoke. And never think it smells very much in open air.

THO. If someone smokes in an apartment a few fags one night. It smells horrible the day after. THAT i can agree on, day after smoke is god-awful.

And yes. How could you NOT have an ashtray. People are discriminating smokers. Nothing is smokerfriendly these days i tell you. Take disabled people for example. They make ramps up stairs and such, i'd like to see something similar for smokers.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Nope. 1 fag in open air = REEK.

To high heaven.

Like you've been clubbing in the malborough factory...

...whilst it was on fire. :)

(Just had a go at a mate for that exact problem. Smelly cunt. He told me off for not having an ashtray in the garden - but I've got a neighbour, so wtf??!)
You miss the point that as a non-smoker, your opinions do not matter. Smokers are cooler in every way and your women desire us.

Yes.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
IF you're over the age of say, 25, it should be okay to smoke, people younger, shouldn't get treated nicely anymore, fuck them.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
You miss the point that as a non-smoker, your opinions do not matter.

Only on matters like "damn tobaccy tastes good after dinner" and "beer, cigs and sitting in the sun is amazing". To take your funny comment into a more serious notion ;)

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
An egg that doesnt wanne peel (fresh eggs) or cracking an egg and getting some of the shell in the food.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
You break eggs into a glass, not directly into food :p

On the peeling, just leave 'em in water for 10 mins after boiling.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
You break eggs into a glass, not directly into food :p

On the peeling, just leave 'em in water for 10 mins after boiling.

That leaves me with another glass to clean and doing it the proper way shows skills.

On the peeling, not really. It (mainly) depends on the age of the egg. Also some people like their boiled eggs warm still (if you ment cold water).

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
No, just the water you boiled them in. Add salt, done. Easy peels every time, not at all dependant on age.

It's not skills, it's showing off for nothing :p

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
http://www.edinformatics.com/math_science/science_of_cooking/boiled_eggs.htm

With eggs that are just a day or two old, the membrane beneath the shell sticks tightly to the shell making peeling the egg almost impossible. After a few days in the refrigerator the egg becomes easier to peel. Why is this? In fresh eggs the albumen sticks to the inner shell membrane more strongly than it sticks to itself because of the more acidic environment of the egg.

You just never hade a fresh egg Toht. Also adding salt to the water will make my eggs salty? :<

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
if you crack an egg into a glass there still might be shell in it... why does it make it easier to remove the shell from the glass?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
You just never hade a fresh egg Toht. Also adding salt to the water will make my eggs salty? :<

Yeah, i never have, must be the case :p

Just telling what helps with the problem. Salt adds a bit of flavor to the otherwise bland egg. Olive oil could also do the trick.

But if you don't want any flavor at all, and aren't temperate anal(few degrees tops), cold water won't make the eggs cold straight away, so if you do this;

Drain water. Wait until eggs get dry(short time). Add cold water just for a moment. Easy cracking.

You'll get warm eggs and easy peeling. LEaving them in the water you boiled them in won't work as well, but helps still.

if you crack an egg into a glass there still might be shell in it... why does it make it easier to remove the shell from the glass?

Because it is? You also see it better and won't have a nasty surprise, most people who don't break an egg into a glass first will most likely be eating small shell fragments. Even a top chef won't be able to control the fragments.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
You add salt (and pepper) after you peeled the egg (or chopped it's head off). And yes place them in cold water, everyone knows (and does) that. I hardly ever have shell fragments when I brake an egg, that's why it's so annoying when it does happen.

Anyways...

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
The salt doesn't have anything to do with adding salt to the cooked product, just helps with the peeling. Some say that it affects the taste, so again if you're anal, don't do it.

Don't -place- them in cold water; pour out hot water, let them dry, then pour cold water into the pan and "flash" the eggs in cold water. Hot eggs, easy peel.

On cracking striaght to food, you might not notice the fragments, try breaking some into a glass and see how good you really are ;)

Honestly, using a glass is just easier and "safer". If nothing elkse, you will never accidentally put spoiled eggs in other incredients.

But yeah, anyway, not really something interesting to discuss, like you'd change your habbits anyway :D

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
I got an old one.

Toht beeing anal on FH!

But it's not really random tbh.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I'm not being anal, just saying how it is :p

And if you can't argue about correct egg-boiling/peeling techniques on FH, i don't want to live on thisi planet anymore!

gohan

I am a FH squatter
if you're cool like me you can break, and open an egg one handed with no shell, only supergeniusheros can master this tenique tho

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
When your computer doesn't react fast enough. A minute to open Malwarebytes? C'mon! Taking the piss or what. Doesn't help having a PC made from twigs, bird spit, and washing-up bottles. Can't wait to get a new PC. Aargh

Wij

I am a FH squatter
When your computer doesn't react fast enough. A minute to open Malwarebytes? C'mon! Taking the piss or what. Doesn't help having a PC made from twigs, bird spit, and washing-up bottles. Can't wait to get a new PC. Aargh
Hard Drives suck. Need to save up for an SSD.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
How many do I need? Just one? Stick the operating system on it? or use SSD instead of hard drives?

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Just buy a pc for like 1/3rd the price of the 1-2 you were asking about before xmas and you should be good for a year or 2

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Reverse parking one of these bastards w/o any experience in driving anything larger than a family car, squeezed in between a can and a fiesta today town driving, Fiat panda's need reverse parking sensors and this beast doesn't ? :(

Used%2BIsuzu4.JPG

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
People not getting fired for repeatedly not doing their fucking jobs properly leaving and other people to clean up their mess.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Ahh yes, the good old developer "blame the lowest department for errors in the game that I coded" bullshit. Never come across that before in my life ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom