SPAM random annoying things

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
oh yeah I got that a bit when I still hit the old gym. *I* was referring to Edmond breaking the coc :)

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
He's refering to the tightness and pain in your lower bicep/ inside elbow after bicep curls teedles.

Did biceps today, but that's not causing me the problems. It's the 100kg deadlifts which are.

Note: Fuck life. Had a shitty weekend too.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Been working 15 days now straight, no social life, work -> home -> some random crap for hour-two -> sleep -> start again. 5 more days to go until deadline....

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
oh yeah I got that a bit when I still hit the old gym. *I* was referring to Edmond breaking the coc :)

Did i, what by posting the torrent link? sorry, didnt realise that was against the coc.

Sorry Lamp, i posted a link for series 8 for you, i will try to find it agin and PM it to you

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
ta m8...I found one that was supposed to have them all from series 1-8 inclusive with about 12 seeders, but there were no trackers

Edmond

That might have been the same one i found too, ah well

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
np - I'll just buy the DVD. Thx anyway

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
...and you can put your tongue away for a start! We don't know where its been :eek:;)

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
The fucking Brit Awards.

Anyone see it? My missus had it on in the other room, Blur sounded like your mate's shite band's first gig.

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
I'm guessing you missed the humour completely?
Nah I didn't, but felt like taking a dig at Brits and their obsession with boybands.
Besides Adele no longer looks like she digests all she eats, but sticks a finger down her throat halfway through a meal...

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Idiots who can't judge distance in their cars.

Cunts on Fifa who play as teams such as Makhachkala and Santos, simply cause they have the best players in the 4 star rating. Playing the fucking team you support you cunts.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Cut short the most successful artist this country has produced this millennium for an overly long shit live performance.

Typical Brits mismanagement.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Yeah I thought that was terrible tbh, it's a live show so let it run it's course. They don't tell Federer and Nadal to get on with it when they're halfway through the 5th set.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
The state of my knees.

Not only are they cut up, grazed and bruised but a fair amount of interior discomfort as well. Have to play football on Sunday, which'll be my third match in 7 days. This isn't very good on my knees as the whole left side of my body is longer than my right - by a good half inch + on the legs alone. This causes difficulties during repeated pounding and it's bloody annoying - can't use treadmills or jog long distance because of it. If I do it feels like my knee is going to pop from the inside out for a few days after.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
My right leg is longer than my left, gives me bachache.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Idiots who can't judge distance in their cars.

Cunts on Fifa who play as teams such as Makhachkala and Santos, simply cause they have the best players in the 4 star rating. Playing the fucking team you support you cunts.

too damn right on the Makachackalacka thing, damn annoying.

Love beating them more than most :) Newcastle now have ba/cisse up front too which is ace :)

Edmond

People who put 3 items on the conveabelt in Tesco, then stay stood at the end of the checkout whille it makes its way to the cashier, while im there with a trolly full of stuff, and cantt load it.

Same idiots who never put a seperator down to seperate their food from yours, i always make a point of going in front of them to pick one up and slam it down the the checkout

Ignorant fucking checkout staff who dont say hello, or give you any bags and then finish running you stuff through and just sit there looking into space,

'oh im sorry for wasting your time having to serve me, how much do i owe you.....no, thank you'

Cunts

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I start loading the belt around people who do that and make a point of doing it in an annoying way.

Edmond

I do put stuff on and then push it up the conveyer whilst they are still stood there, people are so fucking ignorant though........Cunting Cuntheaded Cunts

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Just put expensive stuff in their 'pile' whilst they're packing stuff up, it's fun.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Same idiots who never put a seperator down to seperate their food from yours, i always make a point of going in front of them to pick one up and slam it down the the checkout
Maybe try "Excuse me could you pass me a separator?" Ed? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom