SPAM random annoying things

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
~These kitchen utensil containers - the ones with the holes in the sides so that all the frigging utensils slip out thru the sides. Takes 5 minutes to get the damn things back in. And the noise! Pain. In. The. Arse.

jumbo-stainless-utensil-holder-10320059433.jpg

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
too damn right on the Makachackalacka thing, damn annoying.

Love beating them more than most :) Newcastle now have ba/cisse up front too which is ace :)
Upgraded to a 4.5 star team now as well :D

Another one, how Match of the Day always shows the Newcastle match first, always fucking miss it.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
The name of the station not being read out so I miss my stop

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Not being able to find my shinpads and realising I probably left them on Clapham Common last weekend.

SHUT IT WIJ.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Looks like I'll be popping into SportsDirect on the way to work then, got 6 a side at lunchtime tomorrow. Bahs.

I guess it saves me cleaning the old ones though.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Everything everywhere on the internet that can have a picture posted onto it by others ending up having a fucking meme on it.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
The need to go out on your bike, then when you get back, the realisation that you can't walk for a bit.

Calo

Part of the furniture
When there's a traffic jam... ppl who are like 1cm of your car behind you... Seriously, everytime i want to get out and smash their head in. Idiots.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
But we don't *want* to win it because then we have to host the shit the year after. :\

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
That awkward and somewhat annoying moment when you get a whiff of shite.

Is it on my shoe? Have I followed through? Is it my breath? Is it the guy sitting next to me?

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
That awkward and somewhat annoying moment when you get a whiff of shite.

Is it on my shoe? Have I followed through? Is it my breath? Is it the guy sitting next to me?
Somewhat related. While out for a jog doing laps of somewhere, lap 1 you dodge the dog turd, lap 2 you forget it was there, lap 3 someone has stepped in it. No time to stop and check! Was it me?

(turns out it wasn't me)

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Irish dancing. All that diddly-dee Riverdance bollocks.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Getting on a train and bumping into some friend of a friend you hardly know and being forced into some painful small talk for the whole journey when you just wanted to mong out.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Gah I don't like agreeing with Job but I've been in that exact situation. Except I bumped into him on the platform and then my heart sank through said platform as it dawned on me that we were going to be on the same 2 hour train journey. :(

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
my bank (nordea) using java applets for everything online. they ALWAYS crash.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
My bank trying to convince me that their poxy 2.01% ISA is better than a 3.85% fixed rate 1 yr bond. Cue Victor Meldrew.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
There's a 2.01% ISA? Wow. What's the point of a savings account which pays less than inflation?

Anyway. I find dancing ginger people annoying - especially when they should be stretching:

_58908781_014181498-1.jpg

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
lol....now the Prime Minister of Jamaica is saying GB should pay compensation for the years of slavery

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom